Ch. 5 – The love shared by the twins
4.6k 19 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Side of Mina and Mira-

5 years ago at the age of 13, we lost our parents, it didn't hurt us much, maybe Yuu-kun doesn't remember it but they were terrible parents who never cared for us, they used to go out and leave us alone in the house, giving us money to survive, they traveled out of the city very often which also led to their death.

After they died we felt more empty, the only people who should love us unconditionally left, and we only had ourselves and Yuu-kun.

The first months at our aunt's house were relatively normal, if we could highlight one thing, is that Yuu-kun became more attached to us. He loved us and needed us.

One night that Yuu-kun slept with us we could hear him (sisters, don't leave me alone...) it was just a murmur of Yuu-kun but it changed our lives, he needed us and without realizing it we also need him.

Every who is dedicated to being improved to support Yuu-kun, Mina got better in the kitchen and Mira got better in studies, each was the perfect supplement that could help Yuu-kun, so we continue our life with complete normality without knowing that our love for You-kun was growing, and it stopped being family love and we began to yearn for him as a man.

We decided to wait until Yuu-kun was at the University with us to declare our love, we completely believe that Yuu-kun did not reject us, His love for us should also have transformed without him realizing it. The only problem was that a girl fell in love with Yuu-kun and confess her love for Yuu-kun, Yuu-kun is very kind to not refuse anyone who asked her sincerely. Therefore, to avoid any failure in our love we prevented Yuu-kun from being in close contact with any woman. This changed when he entered high school, he made 2 friends, one of them was a girl, it bothered us that they were together but there was always another boy with them, we think we remember that his name was Itou. Itou loved the girl and we thought that sooner or later the two of them would start dating.

We love Yuu-kun we could not imagine our life without him, if he were to reject us we would be too devastated and we would have to use our backup plan, it is a painful thing but it is all for our love and happiness life with Yuu-kun.

((Yuu-kun we will always be together, we love you and we only hope that you love us the same, we do not care that we have the same blood, this is what makes us closer than anyone else in this world))


Thanks for reading today's chapter. If you want to show your support and want me to upload more about this series, you can give the heart that is at the end on the right and rate my series so that more people read it, thank you very much.

-Akkusu

108