Ch. 10 – Lunch on the roof and sweet Miyuki.
3.2k 8 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Murmurs of people talking around me, I find myself face to face with Chihiro but neither one of us is talking. I really can not start a conversation and even more, knowing that Miyuki in the background continues to watch me under some pressure, please listen to Yukimura's talk.

That aside, what should I start a conversation with? with a " Hey Chihiro, remember me?, I'm Andou from Kodomo Amai kindergarten", no no no, it's very silly, well but I don't have any other choice.

- Hi Chihiro, I'm Andou from-

- I know.

Wow, she cut my conversation very fast, it's very surprising. Mmmm, I really didn't think to talk later, maybe I should-

- Andou-kun, are you dating Suzuki-san?

I think that's too strong a question to start a conversation, even more so if you ask it with that cold look on your face. I remember Chihiro was a sweeter and more shy girl when she became a cold girl?

- Andou-kun?

Apparently, I've been rambling too much, but what should I answer? I am not sure if Chihiro could tell anyone else or even Yukimura, I would feel bad if Yukimura found out from anyone other than me, for the moment I choose to lie.

- No, haha, what makes you think that?

I have a strong belief that lies sooner or later fall off and always cause something worse, but it is only a temporary lie, as soon as I define my feelings for Miyuki regardless of what it is I am sure I will confess the truth to everyone I have lied to. Chihiro watches me and as he speaks to me points to Miyuki's place.

-Because Suzuki-san keeps looking at me like she wants to kill me.

Although it sounds like a funny phrase, you can tell by its tone that it is not playing, and seeing Miyuki's face can really be scary, before I would think that I'm just misinterpreting it but now that I am aware that he likes me it is probably that called “jealousy”, all women are like that, right?…

In the end, I could not talk much with her, and after a while, the professor arrived, Yukimura and I returned to our respective seats. Miyuki, who had said nothing, approached me and whispered to me.

- *We'll talk at lunch*

I felt a tingling all over my body, will this be my ability to sense danger? you know, I don't think anything bad will happen, that while she's still on the school grounds.…

I spend lunchtime and this time Yukimura approached us, the strange thing is that Chihiro also approached, it seems that Yukimura asked Chihiro to join us to talk to the 4, although his real plans are to talk to Miyuki while keeping me distracted with Chihiro, (Yukimura I'm already dating Miyuki please forgive me...).

Apparently, everything went wrong as when climbing the roof Miyuki approached me and Chihiro walked away from a little from us while eating while reading a book, If Yukimura your plan completely failed.

While we were eating lying on a wall we were in the following order: Miyuki -> I -> Chihiro -> Yukimura, we continued eating quietly until I felt a hand on my left leg.

I gaze and could notice Miyuki blushing (What do you want to tell me with this?), apparently she had opened the palm of her hand for us to interlace fingers, it was somewhat embarrassing for me to do this since next to me was Chihiro, I did not worry for Yukimura since he had already given up and was focused on his food, well anyway Chihiro was reading but if he stopped reading he could easily see us.

I decided to drown my shame and take Miyuki's hand, it was very soft and warm, I had never felt the hands of a woman beyond my family, it is a strange feeling.

I didn't notice someone next to me seeing us.

80