4
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Chapter 4

"chi chi… "

Responding to Lu Daguo he use three times Stingless Ghost, Tang Junming face in full of black lines: "Lu Daguo, do you think my eyes are so bad, even your wife's kind of goods are not missed."

"Eh…" Lu Daguo stunned and immediately said with a bitter smile: "This is also true, my wife is so ugly, how can you be interested in her. But… she can become a beauty, you Didn't really do anything to her?"

"chi chi… "

Tang Junming picked up Stingless Ghost and sprayed Lu Daguo screaming, almost hanging up: "Lu Daguo, you say this disgusting, be careful, I will kill you directly."

"I am relieved, I don't want to die, I still do Cuckold Ghost."

Lu Daguo smiled happily after being sprayed, and confirmed that his wife did not cheat him. Lu Daguo was very happy.

Tang Junming's face is ugly: "Let's say, where is the treasure?"

Lu Daguo gave the exact same answer, the location of the ancient tomb and the environment are the same, obviously Wang Cuilan did not lie.

Tang Junming just threw Lu Daguo out, threw the two together, and pointed the two with Stingless Ghost.

"Tang Junming, what are you doing, didn't you just promise us, as long as we honestly explain,u will let us go?"

"Yeah, obviously, you can't do this to us."

...

Tang Junming icily said: "I never lie, but… I now swindling ghost!"

In the words of Sen Ran, Tang Junming moved towards Wang Cuilan and Lu Daguo and squirt Stingless Ghost on them.

You skipped a grade and killed level 1 low-rank ghostly object ,general EXP +16666… 

You skipped a grade and killed level 1 low-rank ghostly object ,general EXP +16666…

You have gained a lot of experience and feel very happy, general EXP + 222…

...

There was a line of text on the head and he looked at his current attribute. Tang Junming smiled like a morning glory.

***********

Host: Tang Junming.

General EXP: 51236

Host's Level: 0/10000(rankless, Pre-installed One Origin Returning and Beginning Nature )

Host' Skills: Basic Fist and Feet (Entry)

Pet – Er'ha : 0/3000 (Rankless)

Host's Lifespan: 72

Host's Talent: Grade Halo of Enmity, grade Halo of Fortune, grade Halo of Charm.

Host's Mission: Save the Blue Star, Save the Primordial Chaos Universe, Resturect Parent's first love. Reward: Talent and Aptitude upgraded to Three Great Realms, Myriad Tribulations Inextinguishable Primordial Chaos Origin Body, Three Dao Golden Rules (choose arbitrarily).

Temporary Mission: None.

*************

Strike to kill A Deity, two ghostly objects, plus some daily operations, Tang Junming has earned more than 51,000 general EXP.

With so many general EXPs, it is enough for him to improve his strength. After all, the next wave of danger may come soon.

Because Tang Junming comes with innate talent – graded Halo of Enmity!

Halo of Enmity as the name implies is the aura that helps Host attract hatred.

Just one Deity and two ghostly objects, if nothing unexpected,they should be attracted by Halo of Enmity.

Otherwise, there are many Monster, Demon and Ghost on this world, and they are all eyeing Tang Junming. He is not a protaganist of Primordial Chaos World.

Fortunately, this Halo of Enmity is also preceded by a graded word. With these two words, the Monster, Demon and Ghost level that Halo of Enmity attracts will not be too high.

And the grading Halo of Enmity also carries a certain IQ weakened character, which guarantees that Tang Junming will certainly have a chance to win when facing the enemies attracted by the grading Halo of Enmity.

Hierarchical Halo of Enmity is also the innate talent designed by Tang Junming for gamers. The purpose is to increase the fun of the game, so that gamers can enjoy the thrill of playing face and cultivating upgrades.

But when grading Halo of Enmity to reality World, it is not an interesting thing.

Fortunately, Tang Junming also designed the grading Halo of Fortune and the grading Halo of Charm for gamers, otherwise he would have to be killed by himself.

The grading of Halo of Fortune, the grading of Halo of Charm, and the grading of Halo of Enmity all play a role in the strength of Tang Junming.

The stronger the strength of Tang Junming, the stronger the lucky and attractive younger ones.

Surprised by Wang Cuilan and Lu Daguo, the flame of Tang Junming within the body dissipated half, but half of it was still burning.

Tang Junming jumped into the cold pool and used the cold water to quench the flame with the body.

Monster Maiden of Peach is not good for his Peach Flowr Poison, after all, Monster Maiden of Peach is just a level 1 low-rank Deity.

If you change to Tao Huajing with two or more levels, I am afraid that Tang Junming will have been incarnation wild beast.

When soaking in the well water, the wound on Tang Junming began to suffer, and he got hurt.

Tang Junming immediately put 10,000 points of EXP on the Host level, wanting to improve the strength, and by the way to treat the injury.

With 10,000 points of general EXP missing into the body of Tang Junming, all sorts of strange forces immediately came together from all directions.

These strange forces, like the Baichuan Converging Stream, fit into Tang Junming's body and treat Tang Junming's injuries at an alarming rate.

At the same time, Tang Junming's skin and muscles are tempering, and the impurities and toxins inside are exhausted.

Tang Junming's body surface was quickly covered with layers of dirt. When the dirt was almost the same, a strange force began to enhance the flexibility and hardness of Tang Junming's skin and muscles.

Tang Junming's skin and muscles gradually glowed with layer upon layer. This rays of light is like iron's rays of light. It seems that Tang Junming's skin and muscles seem to be black iron.

The black iron radiance is getting more and more prosperous, slowly covering the whole body of Tang Junming, and the rich iron light wraps Tang Junming like a silk cocoon.

he don't know how long it took, and the black iron radiance of Tang Junming's body surface was fully recovered.

At this time his strength has been promoted to the Training The Flesh Stage, only one step away from the Training The Flesh Middle-stage.

In Blue Star Cultivation World, the strength of the cultivator is mainly divided into realm such as Training The Flesh Realm, Training The Bone Realm, and Exchanging Blood Realm.

Wu'an Town The first powerhouse Old Lord Tang is the cultivator of Exchanging Blood Realm Perfection. The higher realm is said to be only half a step away.

Original Tang Junming cultivating for more than a decade, because the talent and aptitude is extremely low, only cultivated to Training The Flesh Late-stage.

Because this time was beaten, all of his strength was abandoned, and when Tang Junming took over the original body, he was a waste.

However, if you are not a waste person, Tang Junming will squander martial art before cultivating.

Tang Junming The previous cultivating Origin Spirit Art is really bad, just the most general cultivating method, almost no special place.

But he is now cultivating One Origin Returning and Beginning Nature Profound Art is different, this cultivation technique is definitely the most top-level and most terrifying Spirit Power Cultivation Technique of Blue Star, even surpassed Myth-level.

Because this Xuan Gong is also set by Tang Junming, it belongs to the Super Divine Art that comes with the Game System. It combines the experience bar of Host to guide the direction of Host.

Otherwise, if the experience bar of Host does not incorporate a divine art, what is the basis for each upgrade?

Of course, Tang Junming can also gain general EXP by running One Origin Returning and Beginning Nature Profound Art to enhance his strength.

Feeling the power of with the body, Tang Junming compared his strength with the cultivator of the same level and himself of the same class, and suddenly laughed like a madman.

0