Prologue: A shitshow of a night.
163 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where is this again? Oh right, that fucking ass-holes place. That fucking hussy's probably inside with him... or is he in her? Bet on it!

Under the sickly orange light of the street lamp James stared at his best friends front door.

Fucking not anymore, the cuckolding piece of shit. Bitches threw it all away... threw me away like fucking trash.

Keeping himself upright against the lamp post he took another long draw from his cigarette before downing the rest of his drink, he could barely keep from coughing up his lungs. The longer James looked at the place the sicker he felt as his face turned hot. 

 

"You think you're better than me! You think I can't fucking pay the bills! I'm the, the god damn regional manager at fucking KFC BITCHES!"

With a flick of his wrist the bottle went flying far off to the side of the house, followed by the sound of breaking glass and muffled shouts in the distance.

"That's right, take that! Just like everything else, fucking take it! You taking takers, taking, takertin rin tin tins HICK!"

Stumbling down the street, James tried to keep himself steady. A few scrapes and intimate meetings of his neighbours picket fence later he eventually arrived at his front door. Fumbling through his pockets James couldn't hold back his tears as he even failed at something so basic as finding his keys, not to mention the fact his door was actually unlocked.

While continuing his fruitless efforts he was in no state to notice the black car pulling up in front of his house, nor its broken front window for that matter. 

When he finally noticed, it was right around the time a brass knuckle slammed into his face.

The next few moments were nothing but a blurry mix of pain, anger, cussing and flailing before James found himself being held in front of some frat boy looking kid. 

 

"Do you have any idea how much this fucking car cost my dad?" 

A sharp pain hit James like a ton of bricks as the kids foot slammed into his knee with a sickening crunch. 

"What the fuck am I going to tell him when he sees this shit!" 

James couldn't really make out the rest of the brats bitching over the intense ringing in his head and knee. It felt like he was standing next to a speaker at the fucking IMAX while someone fed his leg into a wood chipper.

It didn't take long before the intense ringing dropped off into muffled sounds as the sweet embrace of drunken unconsciousness took him. James welcomed it like a father welcoming his sons soon to be wife over for Christmas dinner. 

 

He instantly regretted this however, as in the next moment his eyes were assaulted by the whitest light he'd ever seen in his entire life. 

"Fucking shit turn the lights off!" 

The hangover he felt was probably the most intense he'd ever experienced as the ringing from the night before returned. However no matter how he tried the light wouldn't stop, not even covering his eyes with his hands did anything to protect himself from the seemingly omnipresent light. 

 

"Wake up ya drunken waste, I've got a job for ye and not a lot of time to explain. These stuck up bitches won't stay distracted for long so listen up! cause I'm about to make ya an offer and "No" isn't exactly n option ya see."

Feeling as if he was hit by a truck James suddenly found himself awake and spry like a well hung horse. Opening his eyes the first thing he saw was a man that looked like a pirate from treasure island just hauled himself out of a 40 hour binge trip through Las Vegas, burning man and every party in between. Guy looked like a stiff breeze would knock him down as he swayed holding a bottle of what looked like Jack Daniel's.

 

"Alrighty man I'm gonna make this short n sweet like ye're first time with Jennifer on prom night. I'm a fucking God and we're in deep, deep! shit, ya hear me!" 

The man swayed as if he was about to fall on his ass before suddenly appearing in front of him. The smell of alcohol that radiated from the man was simply astounding, as James was sure his blood alcohol level was rising just from being near the guy. 

He wanted to move away but was caught in an iron vise like grip around his arm by the mans free hand. Taking a long swig from his bottle the man sprayed his words like he was trying to put out a fire, though James was sure it would have the opposite effect.

 

"DEEP FUCKING SHIT, YA HEAR ME!!!"

 

Announcement

Note: Nearly all narration is meant to be from a mix of subconscious thoughts from the relevant characters or their inferred points of view.

Italicised text is Conscious thoughts. like talking to yourself in your mind.

First time writing literally anything, I failed English high school drop out from the special-ed class never learned jack about writing.

Give me all the shit I expect myself to give me when I wake up in the morning for even posting this crap.

Alright, Good night and maybe I will continue this story tomorrow, or maybe I won't.

1