9
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 :Meeting the Hot-Tempered Woman.

After following the cat, we reached a simple house, that was far from the others, had two big stone arms sticking from the ground and a big chimney at the back of it.

After getting closer to this house we were attacked by to almost identical men.

""What is a hollow doing in Soul Society!"" They said and immediately tried to attack us.

"WAIT!!!" Was what Yoruichi said.

""Yoruichi-dono!!! You were kidnapped ny these monsters!!!" This her my feelings.

"I was not kidnapped, they are here in peace!" She said. Technically in peace.

"Yoruichi-dono, I don't know if we can let them enter." One of them said.

"No need to be cautious, they quite peaceful. Lead us to Kuukaku." She said.

"Ok Yoruichi-dono, follow me then." The other said.

Then, me, Harribel, Yoruichi(cat form), Rose, Apacci, Sun and the two guys descended the stairs. They still were extremely cautious of us. After a few minutes we were in front of a double sliding door.

"Wait for a bit." He said and opened the door.

When he did it, we saw a woman smoking a pipe, had a wooden right arm and bandages around her head.

*Lup-dub, lup-dub... Lup-dub, lub-dub*

\AN: this is the heart onomatopoeia./

'Fuck... again, the same thing happened with Harribel, this means that I have to get her.' I thought, while putting my claws on my chest. Harribel and the other were looking at me weirdly.

When she saw us, she immediately dashed and attacked me, as I was in the front after the guy who opened the door jumped aside. She used her {Hakuda} to deliver attacks to me, but as I knew that my skin is hard, I stopped her strikes by creating a Miasma using the Paralysis Poison around her, that way I would paralyze her body without pain.

In the middle of her attacks, she felt her body becoming slower, and failing to follow her mind. Then after a few seconds she fell on the ground, but before that I grabbed her on a princess carry and entered the room. Placing her on the cushions, I then said.

"Wow, what a energetic woman!" She looked at me like she would do anything to kill me. Time to use my trump card.

"Are you sure that you want to kill me? The one that knows where you brother is?" When I said that, her eyes widened and she thrashed with all she had.

"Yes, I know where you Kaien is, and yes he's still alive." I said.

"How do you know her brother?" Yoruichi asked.

"The same way I know you and Urahara, Yoruichi-dono.~" I said mockingly.

She was surprised.

"All you have to do is to send us through the Shakonmaku and if you want, you can come with us and I'll show you where your brother is, but you have to remember that he is not my primary objective. I will take you along, but I will finish my things here, then I will tale you there." I said to her.

As her Reiryoku level is quite high, after a few minutes she was back on her feet again.

"Who the fuck are you!!! How do you know him!!! Tell me!!!" She can be irritating.

'I need something to replenish my patience. Hmm, what can I do? Hmm, I know!' After thinking of that, I got near Harribel, who was near the door, and started to pet her.

'Hmm, this is relaxing. Now I know why Vahn liked to pet so much. Hmm, the system said that I can world travel... Maybe I could find him in this vast multiverse? Who knows.' As I was lost in thoughts while petting the incredibly silk and smooth hair of Harribel, btw I saw her looking at me weirdly, I was brought back to reality by an angry shout.

"HEY!!! TALK TO ME!!!" She screamed.

"God! For someone so beautiful you can be annoying. WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" I screamed as I got near her, unconsciously I was releasing a bit of my Reiatsu, making the place tremble.

As she was getting pressured by my Reiatsu, she fell on her knees, breathing heavily, but with an incredible fire in her eyes.

"Who are you? How do you know him? And, how can I reach him?" She said.

"For your first question, I am a Hollow, precisely a Vasto Lorde. Second, I have my ways. Third, By coming with me." I said answering her questions and retracting my Reiatsu.

"The only thing I have to do, is to send you through the Shakonmaku and following you?" She asked suspicious.

"Bingo!" I said, returning my petting section with Harribel, and curiously Rose came near me. Oh you big cat, come, let me pet you too.

[>Followers Section Updated<]

"*Whispering*, Show me."

-------------------------------------

[>Harem: None.<]

[>Subordinates: Tier Harribel(60%), Franceska Mila Rose(30%), Cyan Sung-Sun(25%) and Emillou Apacci(25%).<]

[>Slaves: None<]

-------------------------------------

'Oooh, Harribel's and Rose's loyalty increased. This makes me remember something.' I thought while calling all the three.

"Sun, Apacci, Rose, you concluded you objective?" I said to them.

"""Yes, Master!""" They said. 

"Okay, give me the box."

Then they gave me a black box. Putting it on my inventory, I saw what I was going to use in a trade.

____________________________________

[>Hougyoku(Incomplete)<]

[>Description: The Hougyoku, is a small, bluish-purple orb composed of a unique substance thought to have been capable of dissolving the boundaries between Shinigami and Hollow, allowing one race to attain the powers of the other. However, its true power lies in its ability to sense the hearts of those around it and materialize their deepest desire. Currently needs another piece to become complete.

-------------------------------------

"You made your Master happy, let me reward your work." I said while petting them, even Harribel.

I, a Hollow, was petting Harribel, Rose, Sun and Apacci. This sure is a weird sight, a big black Hollow is petting another four Hollows.

-------------------------------------

[>Harem: None.<]

[>Subordinates: Tier Harribel(62%), Franceska Mila Rose(37%), Cyan Sung-Sun(32%) and Emillou Apacci(32%).<]

[>Slaves: None<]

-------------------------------------

'Hmm, I think that recognizing them for their wins make them happy and more loyal." I thought.

Then Kuukaku said.

"Alright! I am going to help you, but you have to promise that you will take me to my brother!" She demanded.

"I promise. Now let's talk about how are we going to enter." I said.

"Humph, the way we are going to enter will be flashy and explosive!" She said, excited.

Looking at her with more attention this time. I saw a beautiful woman with a flawless face, wild black hair with bandages covering it, green eyes, massive cleavage that her red robe cannot hide, even her pink nipples can be seen in the right position, a skirt with the right side cut, because of that a milky thick pair of thighs can be seen, together with her delicious body, there was an interesting wooden arm and a Tsundere personality.

'This woman will be interesting to have, hehehehehehe.' I thought while eyeing her entire body, while she was excited with the idea of being launched by her own cannon.

●○●○●○●○●○

Inside the Seireitei, Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the Captain of the 1st Division and Commander of the Gotei 13, is waiting for the other Captains to come.

Suddenly the door opens and almost all the Captains get inside the room, except for the Captains of the 3rd and 5th Divisons. After getting in their positions, Yamamoto says.

"Well... Almost everyone is here, this is troublesome. As everyone here knows, we have a few unwanted intruders, to be more precise, 5 Hollows in total, 2 Vasto Lordes and 3 Adjuchas. They are roaming around the Soul Society, as you have felt the spike on their Reiatsu, they are near the walls. If they ever get inside our Seireitei, the Gotei 13 will have to strike them down with all our forces! No exception!" Yamamoto said with conviction.

"Kukukuku, they are going to be interesting test subjects, and I am going to have them." Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Captain of the 12th Division said.

"I am going to be the one fighting them, I hope they are strong enough to make me enjoy the fight." Kenpachi Zaraki, Captain of the 11th Division said.

"This situation is not to be considered a game. We have intruders, intruders must be killed, no test subjects nor testing their strength." Said Byakuya Kuchiki, Captain of the 6th Division.

"We are going to do this task neatly." Sajin Komamura, the Captain of the 7th Division said.

"All of you are dismissed." Yamamoto said.

"Yes!" The Captains answered.

●○●○●○●○●○

In the barrack of the 5th Division.

"This is an amusing situation, 5 Hollows invaded the Soul Society. And they are strong. Gin, keep an eye on them." Sousuke Aizen, Captain of the 5th Division said.

"Of course Aizen-sama." Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the 3rd Division, complied.

"Our days here, will be even more interesting." He said while thinking on the future.

0