Chapter 4: Reveal
1.1k 8 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

3rd Pov

 

 

 

The Trio of women disappeared from the Awakening Headquarters with Daniel, an emotion of burning rage where they had never felt in a long time. Seeing how weak and breathless Daniel became, their eyes were cast with a murderous glint which generates an uncomfortable aura whenever they walked. All of the people and demi-humans nearby avoided their eyesight, and some even chose to not cross their path. 

 

 

 

They were indeed pissed off to the point of wanting to destroy the headquarters. Although the three of them are not powerful as the 5 national awakeners, their supernatural ability and raw strength are not to be underestimated. Even one of the national awakeners has spoken that no one should mess with the Zaneia Family or they shall face the wrath of the clan whose prowess could potentially destroy a national awakener. 

 

 

 

Alas, the mother and pair of sisters chose not to cause a ruckus as there's an even more important matter that needed to be done. Without wasting any more time, Melaria decided to utilise one of her ability which is to create a portal of teleportation. Now, much like her daughters, Melaria is someone who's extremely merciless and cruel. At any point in time, with the snap of her fingers, she could easily make anyone who she doesn't like disappear into nothingness which is why those who knew her were shocked upon finding out she's kind enough to adopt an abandoned baby. 

 

 

 

Moreover, they even shit themselves about how lovey-dovey she became towards her son since it's not unknown to everyone. Aside from her depictions of cruelness and tales of stories, she's remarkably popular for her ability of teleportation. In this era where Earth has formed a relationship with other species across space, the value of teleportation abilities is something worth fighting for.

 

 

 

Of course, without a doubt or being bias, there are tons and tons of awakeners with abilities in relation to teleportation, however, most of them aren't efficient as hers. When it comes to abilities, there are some limitations or shortcomings, but for Melaria, it's close to none. For example, some teleportation abilities wielded by awakeners has a size, duration or number of times used in limits. There are even those who must place some sort of a marking on his or her desired destination spot which is time-consuming and inefficient. 

 

 

 

And that is the reason why a lot of the transportation industry places Melaria a huge value because her teleportation ability has no limits, moreover, hers is quite unique where she could create portals of teleportation anywhere and without any boundaries. Having said that, there's no way Melarai whose considerably dignified would ever consider performing such a task unbefitting of her status. 

 

 

 

Perhaps that's where Selaine pride comes from. Nevertheless, the only moment she'd ever use her teleportation for someone would be the Empress, the one who governs and ruled Earth completely, and also, one of the National Awakenres where Melaria respected, at the same time, they were both like cats and dogs. 

 

 

 

Having said that, if there's one weakness that this ability has is how it can't be used as a mean of killing criminals or force of invasion. If she could possibly, then, there's no question she'd be someone who terrifying enough that could devour planets themselves. Nonetheless, she has a wicked and intelligent mind on being versatile with this skill of hers. 

 

 

 

If she can't use it to kill someone, then she alternatively uses it to teleport them into a place where death is the only answer. In other words, it's technically plausible to teleport a massive amount of monsters into the deep pit bottom of volcanic melted lave, or a planet where there's nothing but an ongoing consistent of disasters. In fact, there's a secret Melaria kept for as long as she lives and only those who she deems as close friends and her daughters are aware of this secret. 

 

 

 

In one way or another, Melaria abilities and strength are so overwhelming that she's considered as a national awakener, however, she rejected this title since there are no merits in doing so. There're only two paths for someone to attain the title of awakener, first would be how Doctor Kael describe where some individuals process of awakening is strange. Another would either depend on the ability itself or achievements made. 

 

 

 

It's not strange for someone like Melaria to deserve the title of national awakener, but she doesn't need the title to prove how strong or well known she is since there's nobody on Earth who doesn't recognise her nickname, 'Tyrant of Lightning'. In addition, she's so popular that even demi-humans across space are informed of her stories. Some even made sure to take note of her and took extra pre measures in case something might happen along the way, after all, no one can be sure if there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. 

 

 

 

This is why if she had followed the whispers in her heart, she'd gladly destroy and massacre the whole building without leaving anyone alive, despite that, she chose not to, afraid it would cause Daniel to be disappointed with her. Hence, to reduce the time of the journey towards home, Melaria created a portal huge enough for all of them to enter. 

 

 

 

A blue portal emerges out on the atmosphere where bluish of misty and ashery gases were flowing out from the portal, and beyond the portal showed a bedroom belonging to Melaria herself. Without being bothered about the car they left, all of them entered it silently signifying how raging they were. Once they entered, the portal shuts itself. 

 

 

 

''I'll be calling our clan top healer, so in the meantime, I need you both to watch and take care of him'' Melaria spoke before placing her son on the bed and caressing his hair with love. Looking at his pained expression, it once again hurt and tortured her heart and she withstands anymore it anymore, thus, she called and used the backing of the clan's family power. 

 

 

 

The pair of sisters answered with silence as words are needless to express how they will take care of Daniel, and they treated this as a special secret kind of mission. Nevertheless, they took care of him without missing any single care. On the other hand, Melaria made the choice of contacting their clan's top healer awakener and this is a piece of big news for her, and her daughter

 

 

 

Now, as earlier on before, Zaneia Family are one of the supreme powerhouses clan where people fears. The Zaneia Clan are not to be trifled because each of them aren't weaker than a B-Rank Awakener. In order to judge classify each awakener to the best of their abilities and potential, there's a need for systematic hierarchy which starts from E, D, C, B, A, S, Epic, Legendary, and finally the strongest classification which is Mythic where all National Awakeners are classified with. 

 

 

 

Of course, Melaria is Mythic, Selaine and Reina would be in A since they're still young and has rooms for improvements. To judge or be deemed as a mediocre powerhouse, it'd need at least 5 A-Rank Awakener which is not hard to come by, and a powerhouse like the Zaneia Clan which is one of the top supreme powerhouses, it'd need at least 10 Legendaries. In fact, all of the supreme powerhouse known to exist has their roots all the way back before Earth met evolutionary change which is why their foundation is extremely scary. 

 

 

 

However, to Melarai and her daughters, contacting one of their kin from the clan would cause a problem and that is something she wouldn't desire to happen. But at this moment, she pushed away all of her concerns as there's even more prioritising problem she wants to heal. Clenching her teeth with an irked kind of expression, she dialled and called her kin. 

 

 

 

As she waited in another to await the answer of the call, she began to show signs of impatience. Eventually, that person answered her call. 

 

 

 

''Oh? Sister Melaria? It has been a long time since you called me. It's such a happy occasion for it to happen to me, when was the last time you ever called me? Was it 5 years ago or 10? I can't seem to remember it to the point, I'm delighted that you called me...but knowing you...there's no way you'd call me unless there's a matter you wish to seek help from me?'' The delicate voice sounded sarcastic, but at the same time, it had emotions of longing and yearning that belongs to how a younger sister misses her elder sister. 

 

 

 

To Melaria, it pricks her into annoyance and she rolled her eyes about her statement and she doesn't have time to bother about her feelings. 

 

 

 

''It saves me time since you know what I want and this time...I need you to come and visit my home to heal my son of his unusual body state and check out what's causing him to suffer weird pain'' Melaria tone was urgent and instead of requesting help, it's more like demanding. 

 

 

 

''.......Are...you talking...about Danny?'' It seems like the woman on the other side of the phone was stunned to hear the name that she never heard in such a long time and this what Melaria is troubled of...because the whole clan of Zaneia loves too much towards Daniel and it's not only this woman but also the rest of the family. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes...it's about Danny...and to save time...I'll create a portal for you to travel in...." Melaria hesitated for a moment, and in the end, she made a choice where it has the most preferable and desired course she wishes to happen...even if it may involve with the person whom she doesn't want Daniel to meet at all. 

 

 

 

"How...did you let that happen? Don't you know how precious Danny boy is to me? And also to the rest of the clan's women, including our 'Mother?'' She emitted out a calm yet bloodthirsty tone where if she would, the phone that she's holding on to would-be crush to dust. Melaria made a 'Tsk' sound in annoyance when hearing the mentioned word, and pieces of memories flashed through her thoughts about all those times where Daniel, his sisters and she used to live in the Clan's household.

 

 

 

Those memories weren't something worth celebrating, because it left a crack in Daniel's heart and she remembered how she turned the whole clan upside down just because of 'that' certain incident. Recalling those events, she regretted introducing her son to them or worse, she regretted for not separating her family from them. And now, having no choice but to rely on the clan's power is not something she would rely on...unless...it had has something to do with her son. 

 

 

 

"Don't you speak of that person, and if weren't for you all, Daniel wouldn't have been so hurt that he almost closed his heart towards me!!" Melaria shouted with anger and an aura made from lightning swam around her body. The hatred she has towards the clan for rupturing her son heart to pieces is not easy to be a wash, furthermore, the reason why she has an animosity against her own kin is how he nearly shut his emotions and feelings due to the severe cause of depression, sorrow and sadness. 

 

 

 

It took efforts and patience for him to recover from his dismay, and fortunately, due to the passage of time, the memories of those events showed signs of disappearing. However, Daniel hadn't forgotten about those times and the reason why he's not bothered by it has something to do with how he never or tried recalling it. 

 

 

 

Speechless by her elder sister, the nameless woman has no way to counter back those words of hers since all of them were true and to make it worse, she was one of them who was involved in that incident which is why till this very day, she couldn't overcome her guilt and the rivers of time that flows each new day makes the yearning and longing for her nephew to the point, it became uncontrollable. The amount of guilt she has could overwhelm a mountain, and if there's one wish she could make, it'd be turning back time before that incident happened. 

 

 

"Fine.....I'd do as you say...but...allow me to have at least a look at his face before I'd leave after healing him" The Woman eventually succumbed to her guilt and sounded like she's at her desperate mean of wanting to meet her nephew. Melaria never replied to her words and to save time, she created a portal where that woman resides, and upon executing it, the portal opened up and revealed a woman whose appearance and characteristics is the exact same copy of Melaria herself. 

 

 

 

The only difference she had was the length of her hair and the colour of her eyes. If there's a trademark for the Zaneia Clan, it'd be the colour of their silvery-white hair and this is due to their pure bloodline and a mix of evolutionary awakening. In addition to their trademark, there's also another component of why the clan is feared, which has something to do with their ability. 

 

 

 

If the awakening process is the result of giving extreme shocks to the domain genes, then, it wouldn't be impossible for a whole generation family to have a similar kind of ability, a better one, a mutation one or a fusion one by passing the genes down through birth and pregnancy. And the factor that the Zaniea Clan ability has is 'Element'. For instance, Melaine could create and control lightning, Selaine would be Ice and Reina would be Fire. Hence, the clan is a terrifying force to reckon with. 

 

 

 

Anyway, aside from her the colour of her eyes which is naturally green, the size of her chest and plum is definitely 30% smaller than Melaria. Nonetheless, it's not boasting to claim she has countless men requesting for her hand in marriage. Also, aside from the craziness of their prowess, the clan beauty is worth fighting for. Each of the women in the clan is the level of a model, and it drives men to insanity as they had no idea which one should they fantasize about. 

 

 

 

Currently, she wore a tight black uniform skirt where its length is just slightly above her knees with a dark green knitted shirt and a black uniform jacket to add a taste. What makes her different from her elder sister charm is her bewitching mole under her left eye with a spectacle to add a breathless take. If she perhaps is a teacher, then, all male students would definitely strive for a hundred in their scores. 

 

 

 

As she stepped through the portal, a whole new room entered her sight. Without too many words, she greeted Melaria with a smile that seems melancholy. Ignoring her presence, Melaria guided her towards the room and as soon as she saw the sight of her nephew lying down on top of the bed in pain, she wanted to rush and embrace for all of the time she misses spending with him, and if she could, she'd apologised infinitely while hugging him. A burst of emotions flowed through her heart and memories of Daniel following and clinging onto her reverbed in her mind. Those days were the happiest and joy she ever had and after Melaria took away him, each of her days became gloomy. 

 

 

 

Her hands were readied to hold him, however, she was stopped by Melaria. 

 

 

 

"Don't forget what you're supposed to do so...and it'll be better if you disappear before Daniel wakes up, after all, I wouldn't want him to recall the trauma that every one of you puts him through" Melaria harshly said and there wasn't an ounce of pity for her own blood little sister. Sighing at her words, the woman gave up on her pursuit. At least, she was able to have a sight at his cute adorable face and that is enough for her.

 

 

 

"You're both have already grown up huh...I guess time flies so fast" She directed her words to the pair of sisters who were treating and taking care of their little brother. As the woman moves closer towards Daniel at the bed, the sisters gave some space by getting up from the bed. 

 

 

 

The reason why Melaria preferred her help over from the outsiders is because of her ability which is a top-notch healing ability that falls under the element of Wood which is the supremacy of regeneration in terms of healing. Unlike Earth Element which is used for offence and defence, Wood Element is more of support which is desirable when it comes to battle or wars. Moreover, her healing ability is much better than the average ones since it falls under the rank of Legendary. 

 

 

 

Due to her ability and the combination of beauty, she was nicknamed after a demi-human race called 'Dyrad'. Placing his head above her laps, her eyes became moisturize, at the same time, they contained warmth and love. Opposite of her eyes were Daniel blue eyes where she finds extremely pure and calming. Before she begins the process, she strokes his hair and after years of enduring, she has finally remembered how it felt like stroking his hair and how smooth his hair was. 

 

 

 

Most importantly, she never forgets the scent of his hair that enticed her nose. Suddenly, a piece of memorable time flashed in her mind where she remembered telling Daniel stories about the world as he rested on her laps. She missed and desired those moments, it became unbearable for her to endure them any longer, thus, she bites her lips in frustration. 

 

 

 

The Element that she controls and creates is Wood which has low output and potential for damage, however, in terms of recovery, it's quite frightening and terrifying where as long as a person has his breath, she could heal them without any side effects to their perfect state. In addition to her abilities, she can remove any poisons or cursed effects lingering around a person body. 

 

 

 

As she activated her skills, woods began growing out from all around Daniel without any signs of stopping. While it grew bigger and longer, the woods began sprouting out leaves and flowers which created a mesmerizing sight where Daniel who's lying on her lap is surrounded by nature. Eventually, those woods emitted out a bizarre kind of energy that travelled and transferred through his body and as time passes by, his pain began subsidising and he managed to regain back his breath. 

 

 

 

When it ended, she retracted back those woods as though nothing had happened at all. Once again, knowing that her time with him had ended here, she forced a yearning smiled before giving a kiss on his forehead while pretending to ignore three intensive stares. Although she wouldn't be allowed to meet him again, there's no way she will stop or give up here. Someday, she will once again return to those happy times, and she will use or do anything to achieve that even if she needs to kill. 

 

 

 

Daniel Pov 

 

 

 

I had no idea what happened to me or why would I be struck with a strange occurrence of dizziness. The last thing I can remember is falling into my mum's arm, from there on, the whole world blank. An unknown source of pain began attacking my body which could be felt even though I'm in a deep slumber. 

 

 

 

Over time, the pain became worse and worse, and it reached the level of intolerable. From where or why did this pain come from, I truly have no idea. However, I believed it had something to do with the awakening process which worried me. At a certain point in time, I feel pleasant by a strange kind of liquid pouring down through my body. All of the pain and dizziness started to wave away, and eventually, I feel better. 

 

 

 

 

I can feel my body condition getting better by this energy. As I started to gain back my consciousness, I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by a huge pair of balloons. Of course, without a doubt, it's my mother who jumped on me as it's not the first time that this kind of incident happened before. Every time I pass out due to exhaustion or being sick, the first thing that I will be greeted with when regaining my consciousness, it'd be either my mom or my sisters. 

 

 

 

"How are you feeling my dear? Did you feel better now or is there any uncomfortable pain that's hurting you? If it does, please tell mommy" Mom embraced and tightened her chest against my face. Her hands were around my back as though not allowing my body to be free. Gazing at her eyes, she showed concerns and worries where if I don't answer, she'd probably believe there's something wrong with me. 

 

 

 

Accepting her hug, I lean against her chest for a comfortable position and yes...if there's anything in the world that I believe is the most relaxing place, it'd be mom's chest. Whenever mom embraces my body, I felt nothing could ever hurt me and the sound of her heartbeat transmitted to my ear relaxes my body and brings peace to my mind.  I guess I am a mommy's boy...

 

 

 

"I feel better mom..." I replied simply. There's no need to question why am I at home instead of at the awakening headquarters because mom would've immediately brought me back home the moment something happened. This doesn't happen once or twice, but more than that to the point, it became natural and a habit. 

 

 

 

Eventually, after moments of caressing, mom released her body from me, but why did her eyes seem lonely? I wonder why though. It's kind of strange that every time mom, Selaine and Renia would often express the same exact expression which somehow saddens my heart by a small margin. Nonetheless, those strange void eyes were gone seconds later. Should I search online about these bizarre experiences? 

 

 

 

"Come on dear, it's time for dinner and mommy had prepared special dishes to celebrate the day of your awakening" She offered her hand to me with a dashing smile that could lighten up the most darkest places. Needless to say, I accepted it and followed her to the kitchen floor where upon arriving, Sis Selaine and Renia were preparing and placing the dishes on the table. 

 

 

 

With the same reaction, mom did previously, both of them ran towards me and began to snuggle their body against mine. They showered my cheeks with kisses of love where I find it embarrassing. Come on, I'm already 16 years old...but in all honesty...I find it satisfying from their kisses and I'm too embarrassed to admit it. As much as I denied it, I don't think I can live without them because they mean the whole world to me. I couldn't imagine what'd happen if mom didn't decide on adopting me. 

 

 

 

I fear that reality and my body trembled at this thought. I'm truly glad and fortunate that I can be part of this family. 

 

 

 

"Oh? Look who embarrass now! It seems my Lil brother wants more of it" Reina teased and stretched my cheek. 

 

 

 

"Reina, stop it. Can't you see Daniel doesn't like your harsh treatment? If you keep on doing this, I believe he'd start to hate you" Selaine pushed her away and protected me like how a lioness would protect her cub. If there's a similarity between her and me, it'd be the colour of our eyes.  Selaine and Reina have silvery-white hair, but the colour of their eyes differ from one another. Simply to say, their eyes represents the colour of their elements, which means, Selaine has dark blue eyes while Renia was burning like the sun. 

 

 

 

"Ah! No fair, I wouldn't allow you to hog Daniel to all yourselves and there's no way Daniel would hate me because he loves me" She proudly claimed like a champion. True enough, never would I imagine myself hating on them and if I ever did...it would be the most hideous and deadly sin. My love for them is not lesser than one another because they are my family, so without a question, I love them to the fullest. 

 

 

 

 

In the end, they quietened down when mom sent down a glare. Sitting by mom's side, we began to eat all of the foods that smelled extremely delicious and looked appetising. There were all sorts of food made which seemed incredibly expensive and I indulged myself on them. At a certain point in time, mom wishes to feed me which I accepted as there's no way I could ever say no to her eyes of pleading.

 

 

 

However, this act of hers allowed my sisters to confidently feed me which I didn't voice out any complaint since it'd be unfair. For each time they fed me, they expressed a sense of delight and joy and it brought my heart to happiness. If they smile, I will be happy, if they are sad, I'd be sad too.  I noticed that whenever I'm troubled by some problems, all of them would always try their best in supporting and helping on finding the solution. 

 

 

 

To this very day, they never failed at this conclusion of mine. The more I understood about their love and care, the more I appreciated it and if I could I would repay back. However, what can I do to repay their love? Sigh, things like this I tend to get clueless. 

 

 

 

Later on, all of them ended up feeding two food worths of the plate into my mouth and once we were done with dinner, the atmosphere became serious and it didn't take that much to understand the mood and what will be happening. It's time for me to open up about my ability which I still had no idea. At that point in time, I was so overwhelmed with dizziness that I couldn't remember my status, and now, I'm nervous and worried about the results.  

 

 

"Dear, you don't have to worry about the kind of ability you'll get, because no matter what happens, it doesn't change the fact that we love you...so just tell us about your ability" Mom persuaded and encourage me, and my sisters were expressing their love through their eyes. Her words and their eyes bestowed courage to me, and gathering my breath, I uttered out 'status' which should have been allowed for every awakener to have info about their abilities. 

 

 

 

To my happiness, it did work, however...my eyes were wide open by the results of these kinds of abilities. I became speechless and embarrassed by it, and I had no idea how on Earth am I going to reveal it to my family.  My heart pulsated and my cheeks reddened by the details of each ability, countless thoughts ran through my mind about how abnormal they were. 

 

 

 

I'm not sure how to feel about it but at the same time...t-there's no way I'm bold enough to do these kinds of acts...o-or worse, I-I'm not too confident on even confronting a girl. 

 

 

 

3rd Pov 

 

 

After being overwhelmed by his abilities, embarrassment and nervousness scared him, and drops of sweat began gathering at his back. Being gazed at by 3 pairs of lovely eyes, his body became tensed and his mouth remained stuck, unsure what to do next or how is he going to express his abilities. 

 

 

 

Watching his flustered movements, Melaria became concerned about his well being, afraid that the disappointment was so huge that it depressed his heart, hence, she can't help but to reach out for him. Placing her hands above his palms, she stared at him with eyes of peace and the aura she emitted rival those of the goddess. 

 

 

 

"Don't be afraid to tell us your ability sweetheart...because aren't we your...family?" There was a hinge of love and seductions on her tone which broke the shelter and borderline for Daniel to reveal his ability. He could no longer be secretive of his ability, not after seeing those eyes of pleads. 

 

 

 

Still, it's embarrassing to have such skills, due to that, he lowered down his head and his cheeks were dyed with tomato colour. 

 

 

 

"M-My...a-abilities...a-are....a-ab-bout....s-s-sex" Clenching his fist in a nervous with timid voice and a shaky voice, he discloses his abilities in a soft voice which the Trio managed to catch on. 

 

 

 

There were echoes of silence in the kitchen as all three of the women were beyond speechless by his abilities. It's not uncommon for humans to awakened with abilities that relate to sex, however, few can be count as useful and one of the awakeners who can be said to be effectively awoken a skill trait called Succubus, and she was invited to be part of the Succubus race, earning fame and royalty belonging to the race. 

 

 

 

Nonetheless, they were not surprised because of this, but on the odds of Daniel gaining these kinds of abilities. His personality and identity don't suit with the said type which contradicts and clashed with himself. However, in the deep parts of their hearts, they were smiling widely as though gods had answered their prayers because usually, those who were blessed with sex-related abilities, tend to get hornier easily. 

 

 

 

This may be a fortune and perhaps...they may able to initiate their plans of making Daniel to be...crazy about them. Before that, they'll need to console Daniel of his tense. 

 

 

 

On the other hand, while his eyes were closed, Daniel has yet to notice the presence of 3 predators staring at him intensely, and the next thing he knew is being embraced by pairs of hands and jugs. They were warm and soft where it relaxed his state of mind and body. Was he disappointed with his ability? Well, there's no answer to it. Perhaps, he's not too depress because he had obtained Gun and Roses which is honestly a powerful card to use for. 

 

 

 

Since Daniel hasn't been too exposed to extreme acts of love or to be precise, aware of what is love, he's not really bothered about having these abilities, but it can't be said the same whether he has the courage or dare to execute them.

27