Chapter 1
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been stuck on a train with no end, seeing myself pass the same points, the same trees, buildings, and people. Seeing people get on and off, knowing that'll never be able to get off myself.

Every morning I watch this student get on, they sit down on the second left seat from across from me, they place their bag on their lap. They put in earphones, the left earbud first and the right one second. I can hear the music leak out of the earbuds, I don't know the name of the song. All I know about them is that they listen to the same music every day.

I seem to notice things about people when I see them every single day.

They tend to do the same annoying things.

 

I don't remember when I got on this train, I just know it was a mistake.

I feel like I've been here for fucking years but I know I haven't.

My memories before this train aren't that well preserved.

I don't remember what outside smells like, I don't remember what food tastes like, I don't remember what water tastes like despite there being a little tap where you can get water, I know you get water there because next to the tap is a paper cup dispenser.

I remember that the water always hasn't tasted like water.

But now I don't remember what water tastes like. 

So I guess I would find the taste of normal water weird.

 

0