Chapter 0: Preview
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Walking down a dusty road, holding a staff in one hand and a bag in the other, a strange creature trapses forward. Walking at a decent pace, a weird looking, snow white  humanoid enjoys a cool breeze as he follows the glowing trail that pulls on his mind. After a few minutes of walking the sound of thumping hooves slowly starts growing, clomp clomp, clomp clomp, clomp clomp, clomp clomp, cloMP cLOMP, CLOMP CLOMP.

     A horse driven stagecoach slowly fades into view. "Hey there stranger, are you ok?! You look like you got robbed!" The driver has yet to notice the peculiarities of the person he is calling to. As the driver gets closer, he soon notices how not human that the person he is hollering to is. The creature looks almost nothing like a human except for how it was bipedal.

     As the driver finally sees it come into view he thinks only one thing before the horses come to a halt, "WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT!"

Hey guys and gals! Due to being bored out of my mind and having no idea what to write for my other stories, I have decided to make a completely different form of story. I am a BIG oddworld fan and I have always in a way hoped for an open world oddworld game. So I decided to write my own oddworld fan story, featuring a non canon character of my own creation. This story will basically be one big sh*tpost.  This series is going to be mostly a miss shapen mess of funny moments, stupid actions and quirky envounters that the mc will have as a mudokon away from oddworld. I hope you guys will find this fun, because that is the aim of this story in the first place.

0