Chapter 1
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What happens when an anomaly is born? The system gives it 2 chances, either change or die. For many years I tried to live like a normal human being, but I knew that I was not normal at all. Except if you think that being practically immortal and something akin to almost a god is normal. I tried not to show my other side to anyone but lately, things were getting complicated. Aliens, something that I thought to be a myth were coming to eradicate our race. How do I know that? Well, that is because I have some special friends, martial artists, and one of them is apparently an alien himself. His name is Son Goku or Goku to make it easier. Goku died fighting his brother Raditz who also told him that two more aliens are on their way to Earth. This leaves us with 1 year to prepare ourselves for the invasion. Not like I need any preparation. If I wanted so I could blow this planet and still be alive, but I until now I did not want to show others how abnormal I am. Maybe it is time to show my true face, let everybody know you do not mess with the home of an abnormal.

This 1 year was boring like all years before it, I still cannot understand what's so special about life that makes people crazy about it. Even if I died today I would feel nothing, at least I think so, not like I have met anyone that can kill me. With these thoughts, I am flying to my destination, a wasteland where the z fighters, as I like to call them, told me the fight is about to take place. Arriving there I saw the z fighters gathered and opposite of them there the two aliens, I think they are called Saiyans, a race similar to humans in features except for the fact that they have an ape's tail, that apparently lets them transform into a huge ape. My first thought of them was that they seemed weak, and when I say weak I do not mean like an ant but more like a grain of rice, I am afraid that I could kill them just by looking at them, they are so weak.

Vegeta had a hectic day, not only he has an idiot as a subordinate, but he also has to come to such a lowly place in order to fix the mess Raditz, that useless idiot, made. The only good thing was the dragon balls that are supposedly able to grant him immortality, a means that would greatly aid him in defeating the bastard that goes by the name Frieza. Suddenly he saw another human approaching, but something was not right, all other humans looked at them with fear and hate, but he looked at them with indifference and some pity, was that PITY. Vegeta was angry, how dare this human feel pity for the most badass prince in the universe. He also seemed weak, weaker than even that pretty boy with long hair and an orange outfit.

''Nappa throw the saibamen seeds, let's have some fun with these worms.''

''Ok prince Vegeta.''

With this, the saibamen were out and they started fighting with the z fighters. Yamcha quickly died but Drake did not interfere, because it is Yamcha he has to die at least a day to be normal. The other saibamen were disposed of and that left Nappa to fight the remaining z fighters, or not because Drake thought it's about time he showed those weaklings his power.

''Ok, ok slow down you little musclehead, I will fight you'' Drake said surprising everyone since they all thought he was weak, weaker than Yamcha, and he died by the saibamen, so fighting Nappa was like committing suicide.

''OH, the weak human wants to fight me? Ok, worm let's see how long you last.'' those were the last words Nappa said since Drake blew some air in his face, and Nappa blew up like a balloon.

''....'' Wtf, was all the bystanders could think of, how the hell did Nappa die from a simple blow of air. Is some kind of god playing tricks with their minds, if so that was a masterpiece, but it seems that ain't the case, it seems Drake is not really a human after all. He is a DEMON.

Vegeta was flabbergasted, while he thought Nappa was weak, the human was by far weaker, his scouter told him so. He had a -1 power level, he was weaker than a worm. Still, Nappa died and the human leisurely walks towards him with his hands in his pockets like he just takes a stroll in the park. 'He humiliates me, he enrages me, more than even Frieza could. I want him dead, I guess it is time I kill him myself then.'

''Ok worm let me fight you then.'' With that said, Vegeta gathered ki in his hands and fired a Galick Gun at Drake, who simply stood there, looking at the beam coming his way, smiling. He enjoyed that, finally, he found something he enjoys, and that is killing. He gladly accepted the Galick Gun coming at his face, but it did not even scratch him let alone kill him.

Hope you enjoy my fanfic, it is nothing serious but if you would like to support me consider donating on Paypal or ko-fi. Thank you.

0