The Start of an Adventure 1/2
217 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N) Thank you for choosing to read my novel if you have any questions or you spot an error in grammar or spelling please let me know in the comments, thanks and enjoy.

Amos sat down on his wrecked couch, he looked around his apartment, if you could even call it that.

 

Bottles of painkillers thrown about on his floor, occasionally a fast food wrapper with bugs crawling on them, the dry wall was heavily crack and had holes in it that exposed the insulation.

 

Amos let out a heavy sigh, he looked down at his dirty and ripped clothing.

 

Amos thought about his past, he grew up as an orphan

 

He couldn’t get a good education because he didn’t have anyone to lean on in his times of need.

 

So he was forced to drop out to work his part-time job, so he wouldn’t get evicted.

 

He turned to painkillers and alcohol as a way to get away from his problems, but it turned into more problems after he started spending the majority of his money on them.

 

Amos looked around with glazed eyes, he was 21, and with no future insight, tears dripped down his cheeks, even if he had a chance he lost it already. He thought to himself.

 

There is no way he could recover from this, even if he found a better job, he would eventually overdose on drugs, or worse if he failed he would get evicted and live on the streets.

 

Every time he tried things, stuff just got worse, so he said

 

“Maybe it is time to just stop trying”

 

Amos got up and grabbed a rope that was left here after he first moved in, and headed towards his bedroom.

 

Eight minutes passed and a labored breath for air echoed throughout his apartment.

 

And then silence.

 

*98 Reincarnations ago*

 

Two figures faced each other, weapons drawn

 

“Cain its just you and me now lets finish this!”

 

“I couldn’t agree more Titan”

 

they both slowly approached each other they dropped their weapons

 

Once they reached the three feet marked they both stopped, and held out their hands and put a hand out their fists over them

 

“You ready” Cain asked

 

“Never more ready in my life HahAha” Titan shouted

 

They both held out their hands

 

“” JAN KEN PON”” they both yelled (A/N) (Japanese version of rock paper scissor)

 

Titan: “WHAT! DAMN IT!”

 

Tree’s shook as Titan yelled

 

Cain: “YES!”

 

A grin appeared on Titan’s face

 

Titan held out his hand

 

Cain accepted and gave him a firm handshake

 

“Congrats Cain you deserve it I will win next decade I tell you HahAha”

 

Cain gave a small grin, “You better”

 

Everything around Cain turned dust and started to dissipate, he started to panic, but now he was starting to worry as Cain he was left in an empty dark room

 

Cain looked confused as that was the last trial for the selection, could there be more Cain thought to himself unsure.

 

As he was thinking that an empty white expanse as far as the eye could see filled the area he was just in, in a blink of an eye.

 

A letter floated down gently towards Cain.

 

Cain didn’t notice it at first but as soon as he saw it a small grin appeared on Cains face.

 

“This is it, it really was the end” Cain said as he looked down at the letter

 

Cain ripped open the letter and as he saw the contents he couldn’t help but to laugh incoherently, as if he just saw the funniest thing in the world

 

‘Congratulations on your acceptance into god-hood God of War, Cain D. Hedia 

 

(A/N) (Yes this is a One Piece reference)

 

Cain read quickly through the rest of the letter, it explained creation of souls, vessels, and planets, and how to create the Realm the main part of the creation processes.

 

A realm was a type of vessel the contained the universe, and infinite other ones, and can only be made in dimension 1, the dimension of gods.

 

After some trial and error, Cain finally made his realm, Cain first started on the planets, then moved on to the ecosystems of the planets, and after some hard work (copy and pasting *cough* *cough*) he finally started to constructing souls and vessels.

 

“Hm, my first soul I feel like I should name it as it's a special moment”

 

“But what should I name it, Oh I know, Its name will be Amos.”

 

“It will be hold the burden of others in the future, but not yet.” 

 

Cain said as it was sent down to its vessel.

 

“Now lets just copy and paste it a few times, and I can be done for now.”

 

Cain admitted with no shame.

 

“Shut up Narrator!”

 

 

(A/N)

 

Thanks for reading part one of the prologue the second part will come out as soon as I’m done proofreading and revising.

 

Join are discord server for the newest updates and announcements!

 

https://discord.gg/H9pshAnWy4

3