Chapter 1: The forgotten memory
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man with brown eyes and black hair done in a style almost like Leonardo's hair in the movie Titanic,he wore a black suit with a red tie played Fly me to the moon, with enthusiasm on the piano that radiates from him by the way he moves his head, humming to the beat, and almost dancing in his seat. His back close to the grand fireplace surrounded by hand carved marble. In the front of the reflected black piano was set of white cloth with streaks of gold painted on the end of the woods couches lined up in a rectangle like a shape surrounding the mahogany coffee table with a pile of vogue, millionaire monthly, and weekly stock exchange stacked in an O.C.D like manners. As well as a small hologram on the coffee table to show news and stock prices make the waiting area. The main room of the hotel was large with three sections; the area, and the concierge desk. The walls were painted Gold-ish white Most of the couches were weaved with white silk with gold tassels, on one of these couches sat an eight-year-old boy wearing an identical suit as the piano player. He has blond hair reaching the end of his ear and emerald green eyes looking at the decorative rugs that seem to no have been made with an image too faded to know it clearly, as he plays nervously with one gold tassels. As a women that look almost 29, but by the ways she moves show her age to be around 40 by having Marionettes lines while walking to the boy in the waiting area, the boy lifts his head a second and did a half smile before he lowers his head down. Her look composed of black hair that goes to her upper back, brown eyes that look almost black, and a silver chain necklace with a vial of an unknown substance glowing red.

She wore a black dress that matches her hair with two straps that go over her shoulders and the dress stops at her knees with dark blue heels. Once she reaches the eight-year-old boy, she spoke Calmly "Nigel, did you saw Rachel anywhere? I have been looking for her to ask if she still wants to come to that thing tomorrow."
Nigel responded as he looked at the floor" I haven't seen her, but when I do I will tell her."
"Thank you, Nigel. What wrong?"
"I want to know why couldn't Michael be here for Christmas because I waiting for him to give me advice on an issue at school."
" I told you, Michael couldn't come because of his grades. I could help you if the advice you needs has anything to deal with loves and a girl is complicated?"
"No, nothing like that!" Nigel said the moment his mom finished speaking, and then he continues normally. "It about a bully at school saying things like me and Rachel aren't brother and sister and that I am "dead kid that doesn't even know he died"because of my skin looking paler than theirs."
" You know you can talk us Nigel at any time, except with your father right now, he is keeping his anger in check for now because of some person he talked to on the phone didn't reserve the reservation correctly , and I should get back to him before he harms one of the bellhops."
Once She left in a hurry, the piano player stops as he plays and sings the island anthem along with other people in the lobby.
" We are mighty, we are strong, we endure what others can not,
We fight till the last are gone,
We shall stand united and proud,
For nothing keep us separated,
Even the tide of death and Poseidon wrath
For our island of Kaiomei shall always be true with light,
For we all swim the same ocean"
Nigel mom stops next to a man with short hair like Nigel, but with black hair and blue eyes and wore the same suit style, and rest her hand on Nigel father. Nigel look around to see the festivity of today easily notice people being happy and being patriotic and a TV just above the fireplace is showing the live feed from the UN embassy in New York with people arguing and signing thing, the news captions saying "Kaiomai and kallas may be finally part of the international world for the first time or may destroy them again."
Nigel saw a girl about his age with brown eyes and dyed brown hair going to her back, she wore a dark blue dress that goes past her knees and blue sketchers, ran up to him and said with enthusiasm. " Hey, Nigel how it going?"
"Mom said to tell you she needs to talk to you about if you going to that thing tomorrow." Once he finished speaking, Rachel smile disappeared then spoke with a hint of anger. "That so mom, trying to make up for lying to me, actually to us."
"What do you mean, she didn't lie?"
"Actually she did by saying Michale can't come because of school, but actually he didn't come because he "cares about tongue kissing a girl more than his brother birthday and sister".His friend told me but not directly to my face ."
"Calmed down, you also know his feud with dad forcing him into that school to learn how to run Muxtion Lab. Plus where have you been?"
"Everywhere upstairs from the arcade to the movie room, to the V.R. room. I didn't even know they have those rooms and on the upside it a place that mom can't find me, later Nigel."
"Later."
Once Nigel finished speaking Rachel ran up the stairs. As he turns around to see his dad talking to an eight-year-old girl wearing red stain clothes and a knife dripping with blood, he saw his mother almost ruing toward him, opening the viral on her necklace, while everyone crowded around the lace cheers as the man on the TV spoke "Kaiomei and Kallahis is finally part of the world and are starting to create connection to the international world economy and political system. Transportation to other parts of the world will be expected to begin in the first weeks of 2035 in a few days." Then everything Nigel saw turns red and then darker till it becomes black.

Nigel awoke to cough and seeing his therapist Dr. Camden sticking a needle in his chest while laying on top of him. As he pushes Dr. Camden off of him, he started to remember that it 2045, twelve years to the date of that day, the day both his parents died and the day he should die, the only day he has no memory of the event. Dr. Ramen spoke with strictness, "I told you! I really did tell you, that this might happen, that your heart might stop."
" I do not really care if death takes me, I won't fight him, I would say why did you forget me."
"That not funny, and I know you care about living."
"No you don't, you may think you know me, but you don't."
" You must have really forgotten that I took you all in after your parents died. I even have known you since you were young. And your parents as well, I remember a little boy playing games that would seem girly with his only crying sister because your brother is away with your mom, and your dad busy. You might not care, but you do care if they are safe and happy, and they care about you living."
"Okay you have point with that, but how can I live with myself not knowing what happens the hours after the ones I remember. They scratch at me, taunting me with how easy it is to catch them, but I am unable to pull them in ."
"You are asking questions that have no true answers, like the monk on Angel peaks said to me after my parent died while in college " a man once asked a kid, a businesswoman,and a wise monk what the meaning of life. The kid said" is about what you see", the businesswomen said, " is learning what you can do, and using it to overcome your demons". The wise monk said," why are you asking anyone about the meaning of life when you already know it, you just have to understand the meaning itself." Just like everyone, one answers is not for everyone. But I do have group therapy you may be interested in. It for people like you who define themselves by their traumatic event they don't remember. They are meeting in a few days, although it not require, I recommend for you to go. You might be surprised at what you learn. "
Once Dr.Camden finished speaking, Nigel sat up from the couch, and spoke: "well it been good and all, but I really have to go now to meet my sister for my birthday, so same time as today, but in a week?"
"No, tomorrow, but next time go to the hospital part of this building because I want to see if there is internal bleeding from the strong medicine I have administered to you in a syringe, so I'm prescribing a single dose of Blorex so you can be okay for a day. And just so you know, your special mutation does not stop your brain from getting harm from internal problems like a blood clot and internal bleeding, which might happen when your body finishes metabolized it."
Nigel spoke with a sarcastic tone, "What good is it to have a unique mutation that let my brain tissues become harder to die."
"You know you shouldn't even joke about it, even when you don't mean it. When Michael's daughter, Sofie, has aggressive cancer only attacking the brain pathways to get nutrients and oxygen, which the treatment would kill most of her brain cells. That reminds me, I got a request from her doctor that you thinking about giving a brain sample to identify the cause of your ability."Dr.Camden eyed Nigel closely once he talks about the request.
" I said I will think about it, not do it." Once Nigel finished he rushed out the door and proceeded to the outside of the building leaving the building most famous company name on earth: Forevermore industry.
Nigel was thinking to himself why did he choose to go to the outskirt of Faven to Hells Springs, also known as the Faven seventh ring. His plan was taking a taxi, but then realize it a national holiday celebrating two historical events; the end of the genetic war between Kallahis and Kaiomei, and the choice to integrate the two nation into the sixth restart of the international war. So instead he took the subway and purposely fell asleep on the subway to get away from the crescendo of the wasted patriotic kallasian celebrating by singing the national anthem in a slobbering voice.

Do you want me to continue adding the chapters I written previously or stop continuing on with this
  • Carry onward Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Stop Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 2, 2019 12:49 AM.
0