Chapter 7: Unexpected Lunch Date
579 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I turn my gaze to my clock and there is it flashing a red blinking 4:30 am. I just woke up. I wanna go back to sleep but it seems I can't.
 
I woke up too early though, it doesn't feel like it was lacking.
 
So I got up and went to the kitchen to drink water. It's Sunday so we have no classes.
 
Since I don't have anything to do, guess I'll go outside to jog. I've been lazy since I entered high school and skipped my daily routine exercise.
 
I went back to my room to change clothes. Wearing my jogging pants and hoodie jacket. I headed outside.
 
It's chilly and still dark. There's a wide park nearby where you can jog so guess ill head there.
 
I went back to the apartment at past 6 am. When I opened the door, the lights are on.
 
Eh, is big sis up? It's still early and it's Sunday, why would she be up so early?
 
I headed to the living room to see and she's there drinking coffee while studying. My big sis is in 3rd year of high school.
 
Studying at a prestigious all-girls school. I haven't asked her why she chose to study at an all-girls school but I guess I'm good without knowing.
 
"You're up too early big sis. Here some freshly steamed buns."
 
I bought steamed buns on my way home.
 
"Yeah, I need to study Aki... Thank you" she mumbled while sobbing.
 
She received the steamed buns from me. And ate it with her coffee. I don't understand why she has to cry over steamed buns
 
"Did you fail an exam or something sis?" I joked but-
 
"Eh?, How did you know?!" She looked at me looking shocked.
 
"No, it was a joke. Wait it's not?!" Eeh! How could you even fail an exam?
 
"Ugh! No, it's nothing!" she shouted and started eating steamed buns again.
 
What the heck is with you?
 
I went to the kitchen to make coffee. I need to take a bath after this. It's Sunday and I don't have any plans to do. I don't feel like playing my games too.
 
So I decided to go out. Since big sis is busy studying guess I'll just go buy lunch for her. There's this grilled eel I wanna try for a while now.
 
I saw the shop in an advertisement but it looks authentic since they will clean and grill the eel right in front of you.
 
So I took a bath and rest.
 
Two hours passed exactly at 8:30 am.
 
"Sis I will go out to buy our lunch. Is grilled eel good? I know a good shop nearby."
 
"Thank you, Aki! I love you." She said while giggling.
 
"Yeah I know big sis, you only love me whenever I bring you food though." I retorted.
 
"Pfft! Take care, Aki!"
 
She looks so pleased. Well, as long as I could help her I'm fine.
 
And she looking happy is a pleasant scenery to me. She's beautiful anyway. Well not comparable to Marika Kurisu but she has her good points that stand out.
 
I made my way outside.
 
From my apartment I'll need to ride a bus for 15 minutes is what it says from this navigation app.
 
It's not that far but walking is a hassle since it's a bit hot outside so taking the bus is the best choice I've got. I took the bus.
 
I'm used to traveling alone. Like how I went to Shibuya to hang out because I was bored. I never made my way home for the reason I had too much fun and had to stay at a hotel for the night.
 
My parents didn't get mad but I got scolded for not telling them I was leaving and where I'll go. The scenery never changes too in here.
 
15 minutes passed and I took off the bus. It says to look for a shop with an Unaba sign in front beside a Department Store.
 
So I walked to the opposite side of the road and found it. It's not a big shop but wide enough for few customers to fit in and since I'm early it won't be packed inside.
 
I went inside and found a set of chairs lined up next to a huge table. I think that's where they clean the eel considering the grilling is on the left side. I walked towards the front to take a seat. There's already one person sitting so I sat beside her.
 
"Ara~ Asamura Aki-kun?"
 
I got startled that someone called my name so I turn my gaze to where the voice came from and saw Tachibana-sensei sitting beside me. What a turn of events! Wait! this is my lucky day!
 
"Eh? Tachibana-sensei!"
 
"Yeah, it's me!" She replied with a beautiful smile.
 
Damn. To think I'll see sensei wearing casual clothes different from her usual formal attire at school. What a blessing!
 
Sensei is wearing a shoulder-less cyan-colored blouse completely showing her white smooth shoulders. With black tight pants. Her beautiful hair is still the same style but since I'm too close to her I can see her alluring neck and sexy collar bones.
 
Well, sensei is a sexy adult nonetheless. I can smell her perfume and it's very soothing. It has this unique soft sweet smell. She's hot.
 
"Sensei, do you visit often this shop?"
 
"No, this is my first time here. I've been looking for a place to go since it's Sunday and I stumbled here. I've been wanting to try grilled eel too. How bout you Asamura-kun?"
 
So she's the same as me. Maybe sensei lives close here.
 
"I went here to buy lunch for my big sis. She's busy studying so early in the morning so all I can do is buy her food. Also, I've been wanting to try grilled eel too sensei."
 
"Oh, you have a sister. How nice Asamura-kun! I'm an only child so I don't know how it feels to have a sister."
 
Sensei looks happy and sad when she said that.
 
It's not all that nice sensei. She leaked my secrets to Marika and only say she loves me whenever I buy her food.
 
She's not someone you're imagining. Big sis is perfect but by the time she invaded my privacy, she's the worst.
 
I'm getting the urge to tell sensei all of this but I don't wanna shatter sensei's image of a sister.
 
"Sensei are you dining in or take-out?" I asked.
 
My original plan is to take out but if sensei is dining in then I'll eat with her. This is such an opportunity I cannot waste.
 
"Yeah, I'm dining in. But aren't you here just to buy lunch for your sis? She might be waiting."
 
"No, it's fine sensei. I gave her steamed buns this morning. That should be enough until lunch."
 
"Haha, I see. You wanna eat with me that bad? Asamura-kun?" She asked while smiling. She's teasing me.
 
Well Of course, who wouldn't like the idea of eating with your beautiful teacher and most of all it's a holiday so she's wearing casual clothes she doesn't show to anyone in school.
 
This is something I can brag to everyone but it's not my thing so I'll pass.
 
"Ye-yeah, I'd love to sensei." Get a hold of yourself Asamura Aki! This is like a once in lifetime event don't waste it!
 
"You don't have to be so nervous now, I'm just teasing you Hehe."
 
You sure did sensei ugh.
 
A staff wearing a white apron approach us to get our order.
 
I ordered two sets of unadon, one is for take out and sensei ordered the same. I'm looking forward, this would be really delicious because I'm eating with a beautiful teacher. 
 
After a while, the staff took out two live eels. And started cleaning it close enough where customers could watch.
 
The staff started cutting a bit off the neck part then insert the head of the eel into a stick on the table to hold it. He then cut it in half and removed the insides. Cut the head and chopped the eel into half then skewered into a metal stick for grilling.
 
How skilled, that was so clean. While I'm feeling amazed, sensei is earnestly watching too. Maybe she thinks of the same thing as me.
 
We wait for few minutes and the staff borough the eel to us. Grilled eel with rice and vegetable salad as a side dish. It looks very appetizing.
 
I first took a bite of the eel. It was so good. Too tender and flavorful, the aroma is good and very appetizing. A perfect match for the rice.
 
I glance a bit at sensei to see how she's eating and she's enjoying it. She's making a satisfied face. I'm so glad I decided to go here today.
 
Then sensei put her left hand above her ears and brushed her hair off to the back of her ears while eating.
 
Her face and neck are exposed is to me! Ugh! an adult charm is extraordinary. She looks even sexier when she did that! Thanks for the feast.
 
We finished the meal. We truly enjoyed it even sensei's face is gleaming.
 
"That was good sensei. The eel was delicious."
 
"Yeah, even the vegetable salad made it even more flavorful. I should go back here soon."
 
Would be great if you'll bring me sensei with you! I wanna say that as a retort but I can't get ahead of myself.
 
Few minutes passed and the staff brought the grilled eel I ordered as take out for my big sis.
 
"That big sis of you must be lucky to have you. I bet she would enjoy it too." Sensei said.
 
"Yeah, she looks happy earlier when I told her I'll buy grilled eel outside."
 
"I see." Then she flashed a smile.
 
"You wanna have a sister that bad sensei? In that case, I can give my sister to you." I teased.
 
"Pfft! Ahaha what are you saying Asamura-kun? Well, I'll be delighted to have her if you will." Damn her smile is priceless!
 
After that, we got up from our seats and left the shop.
 
Already 11 am so I'll need to go back, big sis will complain if I get home late. I wanna hang around with sensei but it can't be helped.
 
"I think we need to separate now. Asamura-kun are you living around here or you need to take a bus?"
 
"I'm living in an apartment 15 minutes away from here sensei so I need to take a bus."
 
"Oh, I see. Take care then Asamura-kun."
 
"You too sensei. Thanks for lunch." When I was about to leave sensei spoke.
 
"Asamura-kun, can I get your number? I enjoyed our lunch so if you'll be available next time why don't we hit another restaurant to eat?"
 
Lucky! I never thought of that. Sensei hit the jackpot! But wait, a teacher asking for his student's number so they can hang out. Isn't that bad?
 
Well who cares, It doesn't matter. What matters here is I get the chance to get sensei's number and her to hit me up soon.
 
"Eh!, sure sensei why not?"
 
"Pfft! Why are so shocked?"
 
Geez! Stop teasing me, please. Maybe I should go make a diary and write everything that happened today. Hmm, guess I'll not.
23