Chapter 12: Pool, Jealousy and Confession
591 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Girls in swimsuits, that's the highlight for today. We're supposed to have swimming lessons for the last period of the first half of classes today.
 
It was announced yesterday after class by our homeroom teacher Tachibana-sensei. The boys were pretty excited but I don't know about the girls.
 
Kurisu doesn't like showing too much skin so maybe some of the girls in my class are feeling the same.
 
I entered the classroom and as usual, I can see girls circling Kurisu while the boys are stealing glances at them. I closed the door and walked towards my seat. Kurisu noticed and greeted me.
 
"Good morning Aki." She greeted me with a smile.
 
"Morning Kurisu."
 
The girls around her and others who heard us calling each other by names went silent. Then after a moment. The girls around her went wild.
 
"Eh?! Just when you and Asamura-kun started calling each other by names? Kyaa!"
 
A girl around her asked in a loud voice.
 
"A few days ago, Shiori-san"
 
She gave a faint smile and answered. Didn't expect it would get that much attention from them.
 
Shiori-san gazed at us with warm eyes followed by the girls around us.
 
Tachibana-sensei entered the classroom and started the homeroom.
 
The last period of the first half of class came and we're all ready to go out of the classroom to change and head to the pool. Kurisu suddenly started acting strange. So I decided to ask.
 
"Are you okay Kurisu?" She twitched a little and turned to look at me.
 
"Ye-yes, I'm fine Aki." Turning her gaze down.
 
She doesn't have the motivation to change and go to the pool.
 
"You don't have to go if you don't like it. I'll talk to Tachibana-sensei-" when I was about to stand up and leave she pulled the hem of my polo and said.
 
"No, I'll go. You don't have to trouble yourself with that Aki."
 
She's persistent, even showing a forced smile to me.
 
"Let's go, Aki. We're getting left behind."
 
"Yeah." I followed her go out of the classroom.
 
We separated in the hallway went to our respective changing rooms.
 
I went inside and saw the boys already changed and wearing short swimwear. I went to the vacant locker and get changed. Then a boy whose name was if I remember, Mori spoke to spoke to me.
 
"Woah! You have a nice body Asamura. Are you perhaps going to the gym?" She pointed out my complexion asked me about it.
 
"Yeah, sometimes when I have free time. I'm doing some home exercise too" I replied.
 
"Ugh! That's kinda hard."
 
Well, for a boy who isn't athletic like him it would hard to find the motivation to do exercise and shape your body.
 
The other boys stared at me too and got amazed. Some boys came closer and asked.
 
"Asamura are you dating Marika-san now?"
 
All of them went quiet and wait for my answer. It feels like they have been waiting to ask me that for so long.
 
How troublesome. How should I answer even? We aren't dating yet. Then giving them an honest answer won't be bad.
 
"We aren't dating yet... but we seem to be closer than that.." I showed a faint smile and answered.
 
Teasing these boys a little isn't bad. I can hear a flick in their head like something was broken. And glanced at me intensely that I could feel their anger and jealousy.
 
Maybe I went too far.
 
"Asamura, don't think that we would just stand aside and let you have Marika-san by yourself." Another guy blurted.
 
Are they challenging me? They got the nerve.
 
"Don't think I'll let that happen on my watch." I answered.
 
I gave a cold gaze fixed on him.
 
Taken aback. He has eyes carried a mixture of shock and barely contained anger.
 
I continue changing and left the boys changing room. If I stayed there for too long something might break out.
 
I went to the pool. It's one large pool and saw some of our girl classmates already in the pool wearing school swimsuits.
 
Truly a sight to behold. But I don't see Kurisu anywhere, I think she isn't done changing yet. There are parasols at the side of the pool making it looks exclusive.
 
I walked towards an empty parasol and sat down.
 
After a few minutes, Kurisu came, wearing the school swimsuits that are showing her beautiful perfect figure.
 
Her beautiful thighs completely naked, with no extra fats or any flaw. Her silver hair swaying with the wind gleaming as the sunlight passes through it illuminating like a masterpiece. Everybody turns gazes at her walking beside the pool.
 
She noticed me and walked in my direction. She sat beside me.
 
"It took you a while Kurisu."
 
"You know that girls need a lot of time to change right?" She retorted.
 
"Yeah, they take forever."  I joked.
 
Then she pouts and stared at me looking mad. She's cute.
 
"I was joking." With a smile I said.
 
She giggled. She looks fine to me so guess I don't have anything to worry about. But if she stays here means she's not ready to go in the pool yet.
 
The teacher yelled calling the boys in the class to dip in the pool.
 
Some of the boys aren't in the pool yet enjoying the sight of the girls in school swimsuits.
 
I stand up and took off the shirt I'm wearing. Then I put my shirt in her legs for her to use as cover. She understands and put it as I wanted. She was looking at my body, confused.
 
I left and headed to the pool. The girls stared at me like a strange creature. Some averted their gazes and looked the other way. Eh?! What's happening?
 
 
The teacher instructed us to dip in the pool too. We don't have to be in the pool for long period but just to experience it I guess.
 
Well, what's the point of the pool if we won't enjoy it. We won't have a chance very often too. So I dipped and dive. I swam around too.
 
From time to time I'll go up and sit at the edge of the pool. From there I can see the girls glancing at me and the boys giving me murderous stares. I don't get them. Are they jealous?
 
"Heh... Asamura-kun you have such a nice body." Reddish short-haired girl Takanashi Rui swam closer to me and touched my stomach with her finger. She touched my biceps too and makes me think she wanna eat me.
 
"You have a good figure too Takanashi."
 
"Thank you though not as good as Marika-san. I barely get attention."
 
"I don't think you have to be so conscious about that." I answered.
 
"How nice of you. Asamura. Hmm, so is Marika-san your type of girl?" She asked.
 
"I don't wanna answer that."
 
"You're no fun. Ahaha" she laughed.
 
"Do you think we could be friends Asamura-kun?"
 
What does she mean?
 
"What do you mean? Don't say it like we couldn't." I exclaimed.
 
"Aren't you too fixated on Marika-san? You two never leave each other's side. It's kinda annoying." She protests.
 
"Didn't mean to make it look that way. You can talk to me if you want though, I don't mind." I said.
 
"I see that's great. And you should go back Asamura-kun. She's been staring at us since I came here."
 
"Wha-" I was surprised to see Kurisu glancing at me.
 
Takahashi went quiet and showed a wicked smile.
 
"Kinda irritating to see her act like she owns you Asamura." She mumbled.
 
"What do you mean?" I raised a question.
 
"Exactly what I said." She replied.
 
She speaks trouble. Is she trying to pick a fight with Kurisu?
 
"Are you two not really dating yet? It doesn't look that way." She asked.
 
"Nope." I answered.
 
"So there's still a chance... Just so you know Asamura..."
 
"I'm interested in you though."
 
She confessed with a soft low voice.
 
"Eh?!"
 
"I'm serious. I said it cos it's rare to find this kind of opportunity."
 
Getting closer she softly whispered in my ear. Pushing her boobs against my arm. I don't think this is something you must do in the open.
 
"So what do you say Asamura?"
 
"Even if you say that I'm not the type to easily get interested or fall in love with a girl though." I replied.
 
"It's fine that way. Simply letting you know for now is enough for me. I don't want it to stay unrequited."
 
She showed a delighted smile after confessing.
 
She went back to her circle of friends after conversing with me.
 
I dipped in for too long now. So I decided to go back to Kurisu. I sat beside her. Kurisu's not in good mood.
 
"Welcome back Aki." She said coldly.
 
"Yeah, what's the matter Kurisu? Still not feeling to go to the pool?"
 
"It's not that!" She pouted and sighed. Then she spoke again.
 
"I didn't expect you to have such a good body, Aki. All the girls are staring at you with interest." Pouting then looked away.
 
Eh?! Is she jealous? Well, she didn't know because I rarely talk about myself to her.
 
"I haven't told you but I'm doing exercise at home sometimes and go to the gym when I'm free. Just to keep my body in shape."
 
Looking surprised I guess my big sis didn't tell her that huh.
 
"I didn't know you were that type, Aki. I'm amazed."
 
"You don't have to be so jealous. None of them interest me." I looked at her and smiled.
 
"I wonder about that. You seem to have fun talking to Takanashi. Does she not interest you, Aki?."
 
She won't meet me in the eye.
 
Standing up, she removes my shirt on her leg, and threw it on me.
 
"I'll go swim."
 
She started walking and dipped in the pool.
 
Everyone turns gazes at her enjoying a sight.
 
The other boys won't approach her. She just swims around the pool.
 
The sky is clear and the sunlight is too much. I was feeling hot so I decided to swim again. I couldn't find Kurisu anywhere.
 
Then a girl screamed.
 
"Someone's drowning!"
 
I reacted immediately and run closer to the pool and saw Kurisu underwater. She looks struggling.
 
I dive unconsciously and swim closer to her. She's holding her right leg. She got a cramp.
 
Then she abruptly stops all of a sudden.
 
She's running out of breath and about to get drowned. So I collected the air on my mouth and hold her chin. Then I put my lips on hers and transfer all the collected air to her mouth.
 
Her eyes wide opened she cling to me.
 
I grabbed her arms and pulled her up. Reaching the surface I swam close to the edge of the pool.
 
She's hugging me tightly. Still breathing heavily, she spoke.
 
"I'm sorry Aki. My leg cramped and I was unable to move."
 
I raised my hand and brushed up the hairs on her face.
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"Y-yeah, I'm fine now. I'm sorry." She apologized.
 
"Glad to hear that. It's okay just a good thing I saw you."
 
I feel bad for doing that but that doesn't count as a first kiss, right?
 
She didn't speak after that and asked for help to get her to the parasol to rest. My classmates around made way for us.
 
The teacher hurried over and told her to head to the infirmary but she refused.
 
Picking up my shirt she used it to cover her legs again. I sat beside her. Noticing my presence she leaned her body on me. I didn't mind it and just let her. She's blushing with a beet-red face.
 
Swimming class ended and Kurisu had enough rest.
 
All our classmates started walking out to leave and change to school uniform and we followed.
 
"Can you walk Kurisu?"
 
"Y-yeah, my leg doesn't hurt now."
 
"You don't have to push yourself. You can still rest to the infirmary."
 
"No, I'm fine Aki! Don't worry."
 
She gave me my shirt and I wore it. She's walking beside me now to the door and we separated there.
 
I headed to the boys changing room to change and made my way to the classroom. I took my seat and waited for her.
 
It's lunch break now but I bet she wanna eat together with me per usual so I need to wait for her. She came to the classroom after few minutes. She looks tired.
 
"Should we eat now?" I asked her.
 
"Yeah, it's lunch break after all. Let's go, Aki."
 
We went to the canteen but since we were late, it's packed. No available seats around. And the canteen still has a long line of students wanting to buy their lunch.
 
We don't have a choice.
 
"Kurisu, are fine with bread and juice for lunch?"
 
I can line up to buy our bread and go to a near vending machine to buy tea or juice. It's better than nothing.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine with that. Let's line up Aki."
 
I stopped her. She looked at me confused. Then I spoke.
 
"I'll line up to buy our bread. Could I ask you to buy our juice? It's faster that way. Let's meet at the bench we sat before under the big tree."
 
She understood and gave me a nod. She starts walking away to the vending machine. I lined up to buy our bread.
 
It took me a while but I only got a yakisoba and sweet melon bread. Guess this will do. I went to the bench I mentioned to her and she's there waiting for me while holding two bottles.
 
I approached her and gave her the bread.
 
"Choose anything you want. That's what is only left in there. I'm sorry."
 
"I-its okay. We were late anyway. I'll get the sweet melon bread Aki." She talked while stuttering.
 
"I'll get the yakisoba then."
 
This might not be enough for lunch but this is good too. But I still prefer a set of meals from the canteen.
 
We headed back to the classroom after eating. She didn't complain about the sweet melon bread so I think it was fine for her.
21