Ch 10
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life 4. The downfall of the star.

Part 1

I ran frantically through the deserted streets, mind racing, I have been running around the city for the last thirty minutes to no avail, no signs of Xenovia, Rin or even Kiba everywhere, I’ve checked everything, from the abandoned church to the most expensive hotel, yet it led to a dead end.

My breathing is rough, my lungs are burning and yet I still race on, this is hardly anything, if required, I could run around this town numerous times and I still won’t be tired.

Ddraig has already been searching for any large signs of magical convergence since Kokabiel is a being whose recorded in the bible, it’s not a stretch to believe that his presence and magical reserve should be easily detected.

Yet what alarms me is a sudden rocking, sounds of explosion, and the shaking of the floor, it was nighttime, yet I can’t sense any living person running, what?

[Partner, I found it! It’s there!] Ddraig practically shouted before telling me in a certain direction, and I can’t help but feel my heartbeat increase. Why is this direction so familiar, why do I have this much bad feeling?

I stopped dead in the track, I finally realized….How could I not? This direction led to Kuoh, to my school, gritted my teeth, the pieces of this puzzle finally united.

“Boosted Gear,” I said with a low tone, and the sense of power from my left arm couldn’t help but make me smile, the familiar power, this familiar thrill, and this excitement.

“Ddraig….partner until death?”

[Partner until death] 

And with that, I dashed faster than I ever before, using [Boost] once, my speed already transcended my base speed with Shundo, Kokabiel, I will end you.


Part 2

“Rias-senpai. We have covered the school with a large barrier. With this, unless something disastrous happens, there will be no damage outside.” Saji reports to Rias who standing there restlessly, the rest of the occult research alongside the student council members are here barring Issei and Kiba.

Before this, on her way home, Rias alongside Asia met Freed who threw Irina at them while telling them that his boss, Kokabiel wanted to meet them, so he is waiting at Kuoh High School.

Irina has been transported to Hyoudou’s residence and with the help of Asia, they managed to avoid the worst-case scenario. When Rias and the other arrived, the student council member was already preparing a barrier around the school.

“This is to keep it to the minimum. To tell you the truth, if Kokabiel were to fight seriously, not only this academy but the whole region would be annihilated. Adding to that, he has already gotten ready for that. My servant has seen him releasing his power at the school grounds.” Sona said while sighing and adjusting her glasses.

“My servants and I will continue to place the barrier to reduce the damages. I want to minimise the damages as much as possible…… It’s hard to prevent having our school from getting damaged. But it looks like we have to since it’s the leader of the Fallen-Angels who is moving.” Sona made a sharp eye and looked in the direction of the school with eyes filled with hatred. 

Rias took a deep breath, she has been mentally preparing herself for this, she knew it had to be done, she cannot rely on Onii-sama for too long. “Thank you, Sona. We will do the rest from here.”

“Rias. Our enemy is a monster with strength above ours. It’s still not too late. We should get your Onii-sama……” Sona said with disbelief written all over her face.

Rias can only shake her head at Sona words, Rias knew that Sona understands her reasoning as “You also didn’t call your Onee-sama.”

“My Onee-sama is…… Your Onii-sama loves you. Sirzechs-sama will definitely move. So……” Sona said while averting her eyes, for the first time in a while, Rias felt a tiny bit of happiness since she managed to shut Sona up for the first time in a while.

But that happiness was short-lived as another voice perked up, Akeno spoke up “I have already informed Sirzechs-sama.”

“Akeno!” 

“Rias. I know that you don’t want to cause problems for Sirzechs-sama. It happened in your territory. In your base. And it happened after the family problem. But it’s a different story if the leader of the enemy appears. It is a problem that surpasses the level that you can solve. Let’s borrow the strength of a Maou.”

Rias bit her lower lips, she hated this feeling of reliance, the reasoning behind her going to Japan in the first place is to attain her independence and not rely on her Onii-sama, yet here she is, all she needs to do now is just to wait for her Onii-sama to appear.

Akeno smiled with an understanding smile before speaking up once more“Thank you for understanding the situation, Buchou. Sona-sama. Sirzechs-sama’s reinforcement will be here in one hour.”

“One hour…… I understand. In that time, we, the student council, will vow to continue to place the barriers in the name of Sitri.”

“……So one hour. Now my servants. We will be on the offensive. We will go inside the barrier and draw Kokabiel’s attention. Unlike the battle against Phoenix, this is a battle of life and death! Even so, I will not forgive you if you die! We will survive and continue to attend that school!” 


Rias and the rest of the members walked inside the school and they reached the school grounds. In the middle of the school field, there were four swords that were releasing extreme lights while floating. Having the swords at the centre, there was a suspicious-looking magic circle spread in the whole school field. There was an old man located in the middle of the magic circle.

“Valper Galilei..” Rias seethed the words, she has uncovered the identities of the old man through talking with Sona, but the more pressing matters are what is he doing with the four swords that are presumably Excalibur.

“I’m going to make the four Excaliburs into one,” Valper said as if he found it amusing.

“Valper. How much longer will it take for the Excaliburs to merge?” The cold voice and the sheer power behind it left Rias and the other speechless, slowly, she looked up and met Kokabiel, sitting on a throne while looking down on all of them with bored eyes.

“It won’t even take 5 minutes, Kokabiel.”

“Is that so. I will leave it to you.”

Kokabiel moved his eyes from Valper to Buchou.

“Is Sirzechs coming? Or is it Serafall?”

“In the places of Onii-sama and Leviathan-sama, we……”

BOOMM!!!

After the sound of the wind, there was a sound of an explosion that echoed throughout the area! The sound came from the place where the gym is. It had been reduced to ashes.

“Boring. Well, that’s okay. It will be entertaining to show your dead bodies to your brother .” Kokabiel huffed a breath before looking away, as he clicked his fingers, a giant spear of light manifested, it is larger than any spear of light all of them has seen.

“On second thought….shall I let you fight with a pet of mine as a gesture of applause?” Kokabiel smirk arrogantly before clicking his finger and dispersing the spear of light, instead, a giant pillar of darkness shoot up, shacking the ground and letting out a menacing aura.

What appears from the darkness is a giant beast resembling a dog, but rather than alone head, it had three heads, each head has the same glittering red eyes, and its mouth is drooling with saliva.

“Cerberus…The guard dog of hell,” Rias said with disgust before lowering her body and making her stance, the aura around her thickened as she eyed the beast.

Kokabiel smirked as he saw the aura surrounding Rias and the others, he clicked his finger, and as if an invisible leash has been taken off, Cerberus dashed forwards towards Rias who can’t help but smirked.

For the last couple of weeks after the Phoenix rating games, Rias has been practising like never before, she has honed her body and power to such a degree that she’s confident she won’t lose to any other High-ranked devil in terms of destructive capability despite that, however,   this skill are the only things she can show off now, a technique directly inspired by her brother.

“[Apocalyptic Star]” Rias said as she clasped her hands and from it, a dark small sphere appeared, a  super-condensed power of destruction, for now, she can only control one at a time and its speed and control pale in comparison to her brother, but it has to do now.

Rias willed the power of destruction and throw it to Cerberus, to her delight, the middle head of Cerberus swallowed the small sphere without any caution, Rias can’t help but smirk at that “[Supernova]” she clicked her fingers, and instantly, the body of the Cerberus began turning from the inside, it instantly stopped, less than three meters away from Rias with all of its torso disappeared.

Rias instantly felt the repercussion from using [Apocalyptic Star], and its subsequent ability, [Supernova], a simple technique on paper, condense a power of destruction until it is highly dense, and then let it expand at a massive rate akin to an explosion, the only problem is that the initial creation of it is slow and [Supernova] has a destructive capability proportional to the amount of power she poured into [Apocalyptic Star].

This time, she was lucky her opponent is a simple beast, if it was another intelligent being, they would dodge it out of caution, but since her opponent is but a beast, and from what Rias can gather are being directly mind controlled, it is rather easy to land it.

Rias kneeled down and huffed a breath, that technique had drained a quarter of her demonic power, and her stamina has reduced considerably, she knew that this was a lucky strike and that a string of good lucks is the reason for her victory, but she is still happy, it means that her training paid off and that she has grown.

But it was short-lived as another howl appeared, it has the same ear-piercing quality as the previous one, Rias turned her heads and clicked her tongue at the appearance of another Cerberus, identical to the first one.

“We’ll take it from here,” Akeno said as she and Koneko charged towards the second Cerberus, identical to its brother, Cerberus charged at the two of them, both Akeno and Koneko looked at each other before nodding slightly.

Koneko increased her speed using the technique Issei taught her, [Shundo], with it, even though her speed pales in comparison to Kiba, it is still considerably faster than before.

As both of them were near each other, the second Cerberus leapt off but Koneko didn’t follow it, instead, Koneko held her ground and just as Cerberus was about to bite Koneko heads, She launched a kick straight at its abdomen, sending it flying backwards.

Koneko didn’t let up, she charged at the Cerberus again, kicking, punching and in an attempt to kill it, occasionally, Cerberus would strike back, clawing Koneko and even managing to bite down on her shoulder, but Koneko didn’t even flinch, she punched Cerberus one more time before falling down, succumbing to the shallow but numerous wounds on her body. but her face didn't give up, the flame in her eyes are still lit

“Now bad doggy, it is time for your discipline,” Akeno said as she just finished her magic formula, a combination of demonic power as well as Magic system, Akeno pointed the magic circle towards the downed Cerberus “Tempest Dragon,” She said lowly as a giant dragon of lightning and wind howled to the sky before charging at Cerberus with lightning speed.

It didn't even manage to react, The second Cerberus howled in pain as its body began to char from the dragon, it tried to fight back, clawing and biting the dragon yet to no avail as it is ephemeral, it eyed Akeno with hateful eyes before it howled and disappeared from existence.

Koneko and Akeno huffed a breath, sweat littered their forehead, Koneko feet had become red due to the strain it suffered by using [Shundo] repeatedly, no matter how strong her body is, [Shundo] is a technique that destroys a person's body, not to mention, she has been injured in numerous area by Cerberus counter-attack.

Akeno meanwhile, are gasping for breath, she is kneeling down, [Tempest Dragon] is a spell that drain half of her power, what’s more terrifying, however, is that due to the nature of the spell which brought down a violent wind and thunder, it became difficult for her to breath which is why she is gasping for breath right now, in short, none of them is fit to fight anymore.

“Ah...To think that you can bring down two out of the three Cerberus, you truly are a talented person, it seems that the rumour that you have the same amount of talent as Sirzech is true, it would be interesting to see you fight the last one but that person is too stingy” Kokabiel amusingly said as he finally looked down on them with interest, only to met with a hateful eye from Rias and the others.

“Why...Why are you doing this, you bastard?” Rias all but shouted at Kokabiel who only smirked.

“To start a war of course!" Kokabiel raised his arms and spread open his wings, revealing the ten pitch-black appendages for the world to see. "The world is too boring! Azazel is too weak! He sits in the Grigori doing nothing but experimenting on Sacred Gears! It's disgusting! It's an insult to all the Fallen Angel's that fell for him! He needs to take responsibility and finish the war that they died for! That they bled for! And seeing as he has no such interests, then I will do it myself! I will kill the sisters of the Maous, and I will spark the Second Great War! I will prove once and for all that we Fallen are the most powerful race there is!" Kokabiel roared. 

“And I shall start it by killing you” Kokabiel finished before a giant spear of light appeared, it zooms towards Rias and the others, Rias cursed herself internally, she doesn’t have enough power left to make a barrier, her heart clenched a bit until a figure walk past her and stand in front of all the group.

“[Monarch Sanctuary]!!” Asia, the person who stood in front of them all shouted as she stretched both of her arms, and true to her shouted, a layer of transparent looking light appeared, judging by the number of layers it has, it must have exceeded thirty-two layers.

The spear of light and the protection that Asia made clashed and the resulting light temporarily blinded Rias and the others, amidst all that though, Rias could hear Asia screeching in pain, but when all of the light dies down, it is unmistakable, that Asia has blocked Kokabiel attack.

“Incredible, to think my attack was able to be blocked by a low-class devil, your group are truly exceptional Rias Gremory, I applaud you…” Kokabiel smirked before he glanced at Valper who nodded.

“It is complete'' Valper said and with that, a burst of light shined and the four swords that were laid side by side are now starting to unite ““The four Excaliburs are going to become one,” Valper said, a hint of ecstasy in his words.

“Because of the light created by the Excalibur when it turned into one, the spell on the ground is also complete. This town will collapse within 20 minutes. The only way to dispel it is by beating Kokabiel.” Valper words left all of them speechless.

“Freed! Use the Excalibur in the circle. It shall be the last entertainment. Fight while using the Excalibur that has turned into one from the four Excaliburs.” Kokabiel said while leaning on his throne once more.

“Yeah yeah. Geez. My Boss sure uses people recklessly. But but! It’s like I’m so honoured to use the Excalibur-chan that has become super wonderful! Something like that? Uhehehe! I will just chop some Devils now!” Freed said with a crazed smile.

Rias gritted her teeth, they are cornered now, she has no more cards to play, the only way they could survive is that if a miracle occurred.

And a miracle just occurred.

“I have come to back you up.” “I won’t let you escape.” Two voice called out, both are familiar ones, Rias can’t help but smile as she recognized it, the voice of her [Knight].

Both Xenovia and Kiba are standing side by side facing Freed, Xenovia face are red with anger, while Kiba eyes are a dangerous one as he continued to stare at the combined Excalibur.

“Rias Gremory’s “Knight”. If the cooperation is still valid, let us destroy that Excalibur together.”

“Is it okay?”

Xenovia only laughed at Kiba words “At worst, it won’t be a problem if I collect the “fragment” of the Excalibur that is acting as the core of it. Since Freed is wielding it, that is a holy-sword but it isn’t a holy-sword. Even if it’s a holy-sword, it’s the same as any other weapon. It changes depending on the person using it. That is a sword of heresy.” 

“Valper Galilei. I am a survivor of the “Holy-sword Project”. No. I am the one who was killed by you to be more precise. I have continued living by being reincarnated into a Devil.” Kiba said calmly to Valper. But his eyes were filled with flames of hatred. 

“Hou. The survivor of that project. This is such a misfortune. To meet you in a far east country like this. I feel fate. Fufufu.”  Valper said as his mouth turned into a twisted smirk as he gazes at the combined Excalibur that Freed is holding.

“You see. I like holy-swords. I like them so much that they come out in my dreams. Possibly because my heart was fascinated by the legend of Excalibur since I was a child. That’s why when I found out that I can’t use Excalibur I went into despair.” Valper said before returning his gaze to Kiba “I held admiration for those who can wield it because I couldn’t. That feeling became so powerful that I started an experiment to create those who can use them. Then it was complete. It’s thanks to you and the others.” 

Kiba for a moment wavered, his mouth agape at the words Valper is saying. “What? Complete? You disposed of us after finding us to be a failure.” 

Valper shook his head. “I realised that there was an essential factor needed to wield holy-swords. So I used the numerical value of the “factors” to investigate its capability. Most of the test subjects had the “elements” but they didn’t have the numerical value needed to wield the Excalibur. Then I reached a conclusion. Is there a way to take out the elements and gather them?.”

“I see. I understand now. The thing that is put inside the holy-sword wielders when they received a blessing is……” Xenovia seemed like she learned the truth and grit her teeth hatefully. 

“That’s right holy-sword wielder girl. We take out the holy-elements from those who have them and crystallise them. Just like this.” Valper took out an orb that was giving out light. It was a shiny orb.  And it is radiating a holy aura.

“With this, the research on holy-sword wielders improved. Even so, those fools from the Church banished me for heresy and took away my reports on the research. By looking at you, I see that the project was succeeded by someone. That Michael. He made me look like a criminal and this is the result? Well, it’s that Angel we are talking about. Even if he takes the elements out from the test subjects, he wouldn’t go as far as to kill them. That part only would make him more human than me. Kukukuku.”  Valper said while laughing pleasantly.

“……You killed my comrades and took out the elements needed to wield the holy-swords?” Kiba asked Valper with his voice filled with killing intent.

“That’s right. This orb is from back then. I have used three of them on Freed though. This is the last one.”

“Hyahahahaha! Other guys besides me died because their bodies couldn’t synchronise with the elements! Hmmm. If I think like that, that makes me special.”

“……Valper Galilei. How many lives have you sacrificed for your greed and experiments……How many dreams and ambition have you stepped on just because of your own selfishness?” Kiba’s hands were shaking and there was an aura of anger coming out of his body. 

“Hm. If “Hm...If you say that, then I will give this orb to you. My research has reached the stage where it is possible to mass-produce them in the right environment. First of all, I will destroy this town with Kokabiel. Next, I will gather the legendary holy-swords stored around the world. Then I will mass-produce holy-sword wielders and start a war against Michael and the Vatican with the combined Excaliburs. I’m going to show the result of my research to those foolish Angels and their followers who have convicted me.” Valper said while throwing the orbs to Kiba. 

Kiba leaned down silently and picked it up. He patted the orb sadly, lovingly, and dearly.“……Everyone……” There was a tear on Kiba’s cheek. His expression was filled with sadness and anger. Then it happened. The orb that Kiba held started giving out shallow lights. The lights started to spread and it eventually covered the whole school field. From the ground, there were lights coming out and it started to form a shape. Then it formed into a proper shape. It took the shape of people. There were boys and girls who were giving out blue-white lights and they were surrounding Kiba.

“The various powers that are present on this battlefield made the spirits within the orbs appear...To think it happened right now” Akeno said while watching the spectacle laid before her.

Rias and the others somehow feel better, they stood up, their demonic-power hasn’t recovered, but it can’t be denied that their tiredness has lessened, is it the effect of that orb? They though

“Everyone! I-I!” Kiba said while clutching the orbs with tears coming out “I have al--al--always thought about it. Was it all right that I was the only one that survived...There were those who had more dreams than me. There were those who wanted to live more than me. Is it alright that I am the only one to have a peaceful life……”  He started sobbing, Asia eyes are now filled with tears while Xenovia,Rias Akeno and Koneko managed to hold it in.

“[Don’t worry about us anymore. You are alive at least]. That’s what they are saying.” The spirits told Kiba, and one by one, their lips began moving rhythmically as if they are singing.

“…The sacred song,” Asia mumbled as she recognized the song, how could she not? Those were the songs that she used to sing during her time at the church, the song where she sings whenever she felt sadness and loneliness.

[We were no good alone.]

[We didn’t have enough elements to wield the holy swords. But.]

[It will be okay if we are together.]

[You have to accept the holy-sword.]

[It’s not scary.]

[Even if God is watching.]

[Our hearts are always…]

[ONE.]

Kiba's face became hardened, but a smile crept up to his face as a sword started to form in his hand “Thank you everyone...Balance Break” he said slowly as the sword fully formed.


“Why!? Why isn't it hitting!? You are supposed to be the unrivalled holy-sword-sama, aren't you!? Weren't you supposed to have lots of legends of being the ultimate sword!?” Freed expressions are one of shock as his attacks have been useless thus far.

After Kiba attained his balance breaker, he has cross blades with Freed, unlike his previous encounter though, it was now Freed who is losing, even if he’s using Excalibur ability such as Mimic or Transparent, he hasn’t managed to land a single hit on Kiba.

“Saint Peter. Saint Basil the Great. Saint-Denis. Holy-mother Mary. Please hear my voice.” Xenovia chanted as she used her left hand to hold Excalibur destruction while her right hand stretched out to the air.

Space itself became distorted as Xenovia began to recite her chant, as she pulled something out of the distorted space, a sword appeared from it with a holy aura numerous time stronger than that of her own Excalibur.

“In the names of the saints who reside within this blade, I will release it. Durandal!” She said as she held the swords on her right hand up high, everyone became shocked at the scene, to think such a legendary sword would appear.

“A Durandal!?”

“You were not the wielder of the Excalibur!?”

Not just Valper, even Kokabiel couldn’t hide his astonishment.

“Wrong. I was originally the wielder of Durandal. I was also chosen as the holder of the Excalibur. That’s all.”

Xenovia made a stance with Durandal. Two-sword style along with the Excalibur.

“Absurd! According to my research, we haven't reached the stage where someone can wield Durandal!?”

“Of course. Even in the Vatican, they haven't made someone who can wield Durandal artificially.”

“Then why!?”

“Unlike those common artificial holy-sword wielders like Irina, I'm a natural-born wielder.”

“Durandal is a sword that ravages beyond what people can imagine. It cuts anything it touches. It doesn’t even listen to me most of the time. That's why I have to keep it in another dimension, otherwise, it would be dangerous. Even I, the holder, has a hard time with it. Now, Freed Sellzen. Thanks to you, we can have the decisive battle between Excalibur and Durandal. Right now, I'm shaking with enjoyment. Don't die in a single strike okay? At least use the Excalibur to its fullest!” Xenovia said as she eyed Freed, her Durandal began radiating holy aura magnitude stronger than Freed's own sword.

“Is that even allowed!? It became a situation like this! You shitty bitch! I don't need any of that for this setting!” Freed shouted and moved his killing intent to Xenovia who looked at him flatly, seemingly bored of the situation. 

GAKIIIN!

With a single side slash, the Excalibur shattered. Because of the pressure given by the swing of Durandal, there was a big hole in the school field.

“So it's just a broken holy-sword, huh. It can’t even compete with my Durandal.”

“Are you serious!? Are you really serious!? The legendary Excalibur-chan is shattered into pieces!? Horrible! This is really horrible! Kaaaa! Was it wrong to use something that was broken from the start? The shallowness of humans. The foolishness of the Church. I want to grow up while taking a glimpse of it!”

Freed said as he began running from the place, Kiba started to chase him and cut him down, he didn’t even manage to react to him, Kiba smiled as he confirmed Freed's death “Did you see it? Our powers have surpassed Excalibur.” 

“Ho-Holy-demonic sword……? Impossible……… The polar opposite of two things cannot merge……I see! I understand now! Holy and demonic. It will be an explanation if the beings that represent the two become unbalanced! Then not only did the Maou die, but so did……”

STAB.

A spear of light pierced through Valper's chest, who seemed like he realised something at the last second.

“Valper. You were remarkable. The reason you went up to that conclusion proves that. But, I don't mind whether you are with me or not. I could have done it by myself from the beginning.” Kokabiel said as he landed on the ground and watched the group with the same smirk

“[Extinction Ray]!!” Rias shouted as she created a massive magical circle and throw [Apocalyptic star] through it, instantly, the ground shakes at the sheer power of it, and from the magic circle, a dark crimson laser shot through it, annihilating everything that stood in its path.

But instead of feeling any sort of threat, Kokabiel lowered his stance and flexed his hands, his muscle bulges through his shirt, with a grin, he put up both of his hand as he took the attack head-on.

“Fuhahaha! Good! That flow of demonic power! The demonic-power I can feel right now is that of an ultimate-class devil. A little bit more than you would reach that of a Maou, Rias Gremory! Looks like you have talent equal to that of your brother’s!” he laughed uncaring of the char on his hand from blocking the attack.

“Die you bastard,” Akeno said as she called upon hundreds of thunder and brought it down on Kokabiel position, he simply smiled and flap his ten powerful wings, dispelling all the thunder.

Both Akeno and Rias are shocked, to say the least, Rias [Extinction Ray] are the result of pumping [Apocalyptic Star] through a magic circle designed to shot magic on a tube-like form, thus while it isn’t as destructive as [Supernova], its speed and power aren’t one to be messed with, the same can be said to Akeno thunder, while it definitely isn’t as strong as [Tempest Dragon], her thunder have been far stronger than it was back during Phenex, for him to be able to dispel it just show how far the difference in power between them is.

“From your left” Xenovia said as she slashed both of her Durandal and Excalibur destruction to Kokabiel who created swords of light before using it to block Durandal and Excalibur.

“Hmph! Durandal huh! Unlike the Excalibur that was already broken once, that light is the real thing! Buuuuut!”

“…!”

BOOOOOOM!

“Gaa!” Xenovia flew back with an anguished cry as the dust settled after their clash.

“It depends on the wielder. Girl! You still can't control Durandal! The previous wielder was someone who had unrivalled streng-uaghh” Kokabiel words were cut short as she was punched on the solar plexus by Koneko whose strength is enchanted by Rias enchantment as well as her own power.

“Perish,” Koneko-chan said 

“Nice going little girl, but you should have gone for the head” Kokabiel smirk as she swatted Koneko to the side, sending her flying away. Kiba roared at the situation as charged towards Kokabiel, behind him, Xenovia are also charging with him.

“Ho! Attacks at the same time from a Holy-sword and a Holy-demonic sword! Interesting! Good indeed! Come! You can't defeat me unless you do that much!” Kokabiel said as he grasped Kiba sword with his left hand while his eyes focused on Xenovia who jumped using Kiba back as a support, with both of her hand, she slashed downwardly towards Kokabiel who uses his right arm to block it.

For a moment, the situation looked to be on a stalemate, that is, until hundreds of spear of light came crashing down on Kiba and Xenovia who’s forced to break apart, as Xenovia tried to stabilise her footing though, Kokabiel took the advantage of it and kicked Xenovia to the side.

Kiba who sees this situation roared as he made numerous swords and the swords were thrown themselves to Kokabiel who simply sighed before making a single light sword and make a slashing motion, the pressure from it destroying all the swords and making a slash wound on Kiba body that ran from his left shoulder to his right hips.

“Is that it?” Kokabiel said with a bored tone as he looked over the group, Xenovia is barely standing using both of her swords as support, Rias are barely conscious as she already used most of her magic power to launch [Extinction Ray] and also put up a barrier over herself, Koneko, she is now kneeling but still glaring at Kokabiel. Akeno is standing albeit shaking, her body exhausted and her mana depleted, Kiba is kneeling, using his sword as a support to keep him awake, Asia are still unconscious

“But. Seeing that even after losing the masters you serve, you devils and followers of God can still fight, huh!” Kokabiel spoke up with an amused tone.

“……What do you mean?”Buchou asked with doubt. Kokabiel started laughing aloud as if he found it truly amusing.

“Fuhaha, fuhahahahahahahahahaha! That’s right! I totally forgot! The truth wasn’t revealed to you lower guys! Then I will tell you. In the war between the three sides, not only did the Four Great Satans die, but so did God .”

Everybody became silent, their heads blanked at the words of Kokabiel, they wanted to rationalize it as nothing more than a taunt, yet something told them that Kokabiel isn’t lying.

“It’s normal for you guys to not know about it. Who can say that God has died? Humans are an incomplete bunch. Without God, they cannot control their hearts and obey the laws, you know? Even us, the fallen-angels, and devils couldn’t tell this to those below us. You won’t know where the information about God will be leaked from. Even among the three-powers, only the people at the top and certain people know about it. Though it seems Valper noticed it earlier.” 

“After the War, what was left were the angels who had lost their God, the devils that lost their Maou and the majority of high-class devils and the fallen-angels who lost most of the fallen-angels apart from the leaders. So it wasn’t a mere exhausted state. All of the factions fell so low, that they had to rely on humans to continue their generations. Especially the angels and fallen-angels that could only continue their generation by mating with humans. Fallen-angels can increase if the angels fall. But pure-angels can’t increase their numbers after losing God. Even pure-devils are rare, right?”

“……Lies………it’s a lie………” Xenovia said with a desperate voice as her grips on the swords became wavered, her eyes filled with hopelessness, her whole body trembling.

“………God doesn’t exist? God……is dead? Then the love we were given by him is………”

Kokabiel answered Asia-san’s doubt with a laugh.

“That’s right. It’s normal that there is no love from God and no divine protection from him. God is gone already. Michael is certainly doing well. He’s taking the place of God and is taking care of the angels and humans. Well, if the “system” used by God is operating, then the prayer to God, the blessing of God, and exorcism would function. But if you compare it to the time God was present, the number of believers decreased. That Holy-demonic sword brat over there was able to create the Holy-demonic sword because the balance between God and the Maou broke. In reality, Holy and demonic powers cannot merge. If the ones who rule the power of Holy and demonic powers, God and the Maou's, disappear, then lots of unique phenomena occur.``

“I’ve heard enough…” Another voice, low and cold interrupted Kokabiel, instantly, everybody shut their mouth, even Xenovia body stopped trembling at the sheer power this voice held, Kiba body is screaming at him to not move a muscle or risk death, and from the expression, Kiba saw from the corner of his eyes, everyone's the same.

[BOOST!] 

“Sorry for being late Xenovia, even though we already made a contract...Sorry for not being there from the beginning Buchou...Even though we are comrade…” A lone figure said as walks closer and closer, he wore a red t-shirt with a black hoodie tied on his waist, his left fist are covered with a red gauntlet with a green gem on his hand, while on his right hand a fingerless glove sit comfortably.

[BOOST!] 

“Kokabiel….The fourth of the watchers, the star of the god….one who is said to have taught Astrology to humanity...How low have you fallen” Issei said towards Kokabiel.

[BOOST!] 

 

Kokabiel only smirked at Issei words “Ah yes….I did taught Astrology to humanity did I? Book of Enoch are the one who recorded that...Fufufu...such a big mistake I did...I should have exterminated cockroach like you from the start”

Issei didn’t flinch at Kokabiel intimidation, his aura however, skyrocketed even further, the others found it hard to even breath between the pressure these two are emitting “Kokabiel, under the authority given to my by [Parabellum], I declare you as a threat to humanity existence...And sentence you to death” Issei said with a low voice as he charged at Kokabiel.

Kokabiel didn’t even manage to react as he got punched and sent flying backwards, destroying any obstacle that stand in his way, “Buahahahah….I see….So you’re a member from that troublesome group...Kukuku...that bold declaration...you talk big for a cockroach” Kokabiel said as he’s flying on the air while looking down on Issei.

[BOOST!] 

Issei jumped to match Kokabiel heights, Kokabiel though, seemed to have read this as he’s prepared for Issei assault, with a smirk, he blocked Issei incoming punch and throw him to the side.

Issei didn’t let up, managing to skid off and recovering from the throw, he barely has enough time to put up a guard as a giant light spear coming towards him, he gritted his teeth as he uses his left hand to defend against the spear.

[BOOST!] 

With a short roar, Issei aura destroyed the spear, baffling Kokabiel for only but a moment as he’s forced to put up a guard against the assaults of Issei relentless attack that turns the fight into a full-on brawl.

Both of them are unflinching at their attack, even as bruises started forming, even as blood started spewing from their wounds, and even as their body started trembling from the pain it is experiencing, they still held fast.

“Yes! Yes! This is what I want! A fight to the death between warrior! You are worthy Sekiryuutei! Now! Perish with my hand” Kokabiel shouted as he jumped backwards while a massive spear of light, bigger than anything that has been created thus far, manifested and then was thrown to Issei.

Issei eyes widened, he finally realizes his position, he’s directly in front of the Occult Research Group members, if he dodges, which he could do easily, he risks them getting hurt from the attack, if he takes it head-on, he runs the risk of incapacitating himself on the battle.

[BOOST!] 

But the attack is still zooming in, uncaring about the dilemma on Issei sides, Kokabiel smirk became even more sinister as he stood to watch as Issei only options were just to defend something that will leave him incacipated or at least injured.

Without any options left, Issei closed his right eyes, making Kokabiel confused for a moment, that is, until Issei mutter, a word said to nobody, “Lend me your strength….Lilith” he mutters low enough that only Kokabiel can recognize it, and that is when darkness itself seems to have manifested and it swallowed the spear of light.


I, Kiba- Yutto, couldn’t breathe, no, more accurately, It feels like my ability to breath has been taken away from me due to the pressure I am feeling from that aura, a heavy, dark and simply put, terrifying aura that seems to be leaking from Ise-kun right arms and covering his entire body.

The aura is strange, it feels cold and suffocating, but what most terrifying about it is that it feels solid, a property that it shouldn’t have, there’s a legend of course, such as Sirzech-sama Aura that has said to have a solid property and capable of annihilating everything it touches, or Ajuka-sama aura that is said to twist and turns the property of everything that touches it aura, but this is different, this aura feels hungry, it feels like it wants to swallow everything that touches it.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Xenovia trembling from her whole body, a tear leak from the corner of her eyes. She looked at Ise-kun with a fearful expression which I would find amusing if I’m not feeling the same thing from Ise-kun aura.

“Ho...How” Kokabiel said with disbelief, his eyes widened and his mouth agape, he looks like he can’t accept what he is seeing right now “How do you have her aura,” he said the word her with such a killing intent that even I shudder, he seems to recognize who’s this aura is, but I don’t have any clue.

“It….matters not” Issei replied, but it’s not Ise-kun voice, it was cold, emotionless, weirdly feminine and most importantly, it feels as if it’s another person are speaking, “Because dead men tell no tale,” Ise-kun said before it disappeared.

“URAGHHH,” Kokaible said as his wings are ripped straight out of him as blood spews like a fountain, dirtying the school grounds and covering Ise-kun who is holding his wings on his hand with blood

“It’s like the wing of a crow. It has a disgusting colour to it. Azazel’s wing is much darker and has the colour of everlasting darkness you know?” Ise-kun said as it crunched his hand on the wings and with a disgusting sound, the wings destroyed themselves.

“Y-You! My wing! How dare you Sekiryuutei! ”Kokabiel became enraged because his wing was plucked off, but Ise-kun only tilted his head as if he found his reaction confusing

“It is but a symbol of your past is it not? For someone who has fallen to the depths of oblivion, there is no need to have a wing don’t you think? Don’t tell me you’re still planning to fly even though your place is on the ground?” 

“Die!!” Kokabiel said as he created a countless number spear of light, Issei though, seems unfazed by this and simply clicked his finger, and with that, something appeared, it was deformed, monstrous , but something akin to a jaw made from darkness definitely appeared “Swallow them, Sadie” 

And with that, the thing ate seemed to inhale and sucks the countless spear of light, and before long, it seemed to suck Kokabiel itself, only to be stopped by Ise-kun who clicked his finger and making the thing appeared.

It was now all but confirmed for me, the Ise-kun standing before us is not the same as the usual Ise-kun, his body is definitely the same, but his demeanour, his way of speaking, his eyes, it is all too different, his words, in particular, has the same kind of dignified feeling as when I heard a high-rank noble talk, and his tone of voice, strangely enough, is feminine.

Kokabiel didn’t even manage to react in time before Ise-kun, grabbed his right arm before twisting and pulling it out, I felt my stomach became upset at the action, Kokabiel only screamed in pain as his right arms have been pulled out.

“Yo...Youu...How...…I-Impossible…… me……” He said incoherently as he looks at the bored Ise who’s holding his arm with the same bored expression, “ I will murder you….Sekiryuutei...” 

“What? You said a common phrase of a grunt. “Impossible? Me?” What’s after that? “This can’t be?” Is it?” Ise smirked at Kokabiel words, he seemed to find the whole situation amusing as he throws away the destroyed arm of Kokabiel.

And once more, Issei-kun grabbed before lifting Kokabiel by his neck with his gauntlet covered left arm, he didn’t even flinch at the numerous spear of light that stabbed at him, and finally, something akin to a warmth returned to Ise-kun eyes and the darkness that seemed to ooze from his body slowly but surely disappeared, and I finally realized whatever just happened to Ise-kun, it has passed.

Ise seems to be confused for but a second before seem to have understood the situation, he looks at Kokabiel who have fallen unconscious, barely breathing, but his expression isn’t one of emotionlessness or bored, it was one of sympathy.

And then, something pushes Ise-kun away, I instantly become alarmed at the sudden appearance of another figure clad in white armour.

“Sorry for this Hyoudou, but Azazel has told me to bring him alive…” He and Ise-kun seemed to know each other as indicated by Ise-kun widening his eyes before nodding in understanding.

Both of them stays silent for a moment, Ise-kun starred at the  [Boosted Gear] for a moment, I realized he must be speaking to the Welsh Dragon, but the figure in white armour remained silent but I could tell he’s cautiously watching Ise-kun, after a while, it seems Ise-kun conversation is done as he starred at the white armour figure.

“I see….Sensei told you huh...Very well then Vali... Take Kokabiel away from here, and don’t let him face me once more” Ise-kun opened his eyes and sighed, the person clad in white armour, Vali, nodded before picking up Kokabiel and shouldering himself.

“I see that you’re as brutal as ever when it comes to finishing the job huh…” Vali said as he examined Kokabiel state while throwing a glance at Ise-kun who shrugged 

As Vali fly’s away, I finally realize who this person is, he’s the owner of [Divine Dividing], a counterpart to Ise-kun very own [Boosted Gear] which means, he’s the Hakuryuukou. I unintentionally gulped at the realization of meeting such a legendary being.

[Are you ignoring me, huh, white-one.] A voice called out to Vali from Ise-Kun's left hand.

Another voice, this time coming from Vali's backs shouted {As if I would do something as childish as that, it’s just….your partner seems to have done something he shouldn’t do..} 

[You’re correct in that regard white-one….My partner is now in a bit of a buzz, so it seems that we won’t be having our matches this time either huh…]

{Don’t be complacent, it is our destiny, our fate and our passion to fight each other, over and over and over again until the end of time, just because both partners of ours refuse to fight doesn’t mean we do get it?}

[Sure sure, try not to get your partner killed until the next time we meet, yeah? I would hate it if I can’t see the fight between our partner]

{Like you’re one to talk….}

[I know]

“Hey, Rival…” Vali said as he turned around and looked at Ise-kun, both of them were enveloped in silence, but it felt as if they were talking to one another through something I don’t understand. It only lasted for a moment though as Vali turned around and said “Be careful, she is fully conscious now...don’t die on me now” he said before disappearing.

Ise-kun seemed to be contemplating something as he looked at his right arm pragmatically, he sighed before turning around matching our gaze, a smile crept up before finally, he falls down unconscious.

New Life 1. The crusader who turned into a [Knight]

A few days after the incident with Kokabiel. Asia and I who came into the club room were shocked at seeing a foreign girl sitting on the sofa.

“Hey, Sekiryuutei.”

The girl with the green mesh, Xenovia, is there wearing Kuoh Academy's girls uniform.

“Wh-Why, are you here!?”

I couldn’t hide my unrest and pointed my finger at her, how could I hide my surprise when the wielder of Durandal is here on the flesh.

PA!

“I found out that God is gone. So I turned into a Devil as a self-abandonment. I received a “Knight” piece from Rias Gremory. It seems like I’m not that great, while Durandal is. So I was able to become a devil with 1 piece. And I was also placed in this school. From now on, I’m a 2nd-year student and also a member of the Occult Research Club. Let's get along, Ise-kun.” Xenovia says while making a peace sign.

“……Don’t make such a cute sound with a serious voice...you look like a dork.” I sighed as I just accepted the situation and walk onto the couch with Asia in tow

“I copied Irina, but it looks like it’s not easy.”

“But reincarnating!? Buchou. Do you think that she’s suited for this? ?”

“Well. Having a Durandal wielder feels reliable. With this, it’s a birth of the two-swordsmen, along with Yuuto.” I can’t argue with that, she is, after all, a wielder of Durandal, a sword said to be the same calibre as Excalibur itself, having the wielder of its on your peerage is definitely a good thing.

“Yes. I’m a devil now. I can’t go back. No, maybe this was a good thing. Hmmm, but since God is gone, my life was a failure. But serving under a devil who was once my enemy is….. Even if she is a sister of a Maou…….”

Xenovia starts to hold her head down while mumbling something. Ah, she’s receiving some damage because she prayed just like Asia. I’m not in a position to say it, but she’s also weird.

“By the way, where’s rin? Aren’t you guys a partner or something?”

“Irina returned to headquarters along with the corpse of Valper and the 5 Excaliburs including mine. The “fragments” that act as the cores were retrieved in that state. So the mission of retrieving it was accomplished. If they have the cores, they can use alchemy to make the holy-swords again.”

Kiba and Xenovia destroyed the Excalibur made from four of them. But the fragments of the original Excalibur are safe.

“Was it alright to give them your Excalibur? More like, was it okay for you to betray the Church?”

“I have to give them the Excalibur back just in case. Unlike the Durandal, there are other wielders that could be chosen. Having Durandal is enough for me. When I mentioned the absence of God to them, they became silent and even told me that saying that is heresy and that I could be labelled a heretic. Even if that person is the wielder of Durandal, they will cut them off if they are a heretic.”

“Irina was lucky. Even if she wasn’t in the battle because of the wounds, she ended up not knowing the truth. She has a stronger belief than me. If she found out about God, I don’t know what would have happened to her.”

The more modest the Christian is, the more painful it would be if they found out the truth. In the worst case, it means that their whole life was rejected. If that happens, you won’t know what would happen to humans.

Except, she was really disappointed that I became a devil. I couldn’t tell her that it was because of the absence of God. It was an awkward farewell that we had. Maybe we might be enemies the next time we meet.”

Xenovia said it while narrowing her eyes. How did Rin feel when she returned home…..? Buchou confirms that all the club members are here. She then says.

“The Church made contact with us devils. More precisely, the Maou talked about this incident. They said, “We would like to make contact with you because of unclear and dishonest actions of the fallen-angels even though we feel unsatisfactory about this”. They also apologised about Valper because it was their mistake for letting him escape in the past.”

“But this school is truly terrifying. Because there’s another sister of a Maou attending this school.”

Xenovia says it while making a sigh. There’s another sister of a Maou? Wait….is it perhaps…… There are only two high-class devils attending this school. Then it would be…….Kaichou!? When I looked at Buchou, she nods her head to confirm it. 

“The truth about this incident was sent to the God-side and the devils' side by the viceroy of the fallen-angels, Azazel. The theft of the Excalibur was an action taken by Kokabiel only. The other leaders didn’t know about it. He planned to break the tension between the three sides. Because he tried to start another war, he was put in the Cocytus for eternity in a frozen state.”

Buchou explained it to us. I gritted my teeth in an attempt to not let myself react to the word “Cocytus”, I knew Lilith disliked even hearing the word.

“There would also be a meeting between the representatives of the angels, devils and Azazel. Apparently, there is something Azazel wants to talk about. I heard that maybe Azazel would be apologizing about Kokabiel then. Though it’s suspicious if Azazel would apologise.”

Buchou said it with disgust while she shrugged her shoulders. So Sensei is coming here huh...to the outside world, he looked like someone who has a big head and even a bigger ego, but that isn’t the truth you know? On the inside, he cares more about his subordinate more than anybody. “We were also invited to that meeting. We have to report about the incident at the meeting because we were involved.”

“Are you serious!?”

I wasn’t the only one who got surprised by Buchou’s words. Everyone had a shocked expression on their faces. Well obviously. Anyone would get surprised if they were told to stay in the place with the big important people.

So it seems...that means that they have acknowledged my return huh...then that means Captain will be coming here one of these days...I’m happy to be able to meet them again, but at the same time, I feel like my life would be in danger if I meet them again.

Xenovia then look at Asia.

“……That’s right. I will apologise to Asia Argento. Since God didn’t exist, then his love and help didn’t as well. I’m sorry, Asia Argento. Hit me as much as you want.”Xenovia bows her head down. The Japanese way of apologizing. Her expression didn’t change so I can't tell if she means it or not.

“……….No, I don’t intend to do something like that. Xenovia-san, I’m enjoying my current lifestyle. Even though I’m a devil now, I met someone…… people who are important to me. I am happy because of the place I live in now and the people I have met.” Asia smiles like the Virgin Mary and she forgives her. Aaah, Asia is truly a good girl….. Your brother is deeply moved! Her psychological state was at danger after hearing the rejection of God, but because Buchou and I were with her she returned to normal.

“……. So only you and I are the only Christians that found out about the absence of God. I won’t be able to say something like a divine punishment to you now. So a heretic huh? I was a holy sword user who was admired, but now a heretic huh. I can’t forget about how their eyes and attitudes changed when they saw me.”

At that moment, it felt like I saw a glimpse of sadness in Xenovia’s eyes.

“Then I will be leaving. There’s a lot of things I need to know about before transferring to this school.”

Xenovia tries to leave the room.

“U-Umm!”

Asia stops Xenovia.

“Next weekend I’m going to go out to play with everyone. Would you also like to join Xenovia-san?” Asia says it with a smile. Xenovia had widened her eyes in shock and then gave a bitter smile.

“Next time then. This time I’m not interested. Except…..”

“Except?

“Can you take me around the school next time?”

“Yes!”

“I will swear it in the name of my holy-sword, Durandal. I also would like to have a battle with the holy-demonic sword user over there as well.” Xenovia glanced at Kiba who looked surprised for a moment but managed to recover the next moment.

“Alright. I won’t lose next time.”

Kiba also replied with a smile. After confirming that, Xenovia leaves the room. I can feel something strong from Kiba’s body along with confidence. That time in that place, that incident changed something inside him.

CLAP!

Buchou claps her hands.

“Now. Since everyone has returned again, let’s start the club activity again!”

[Yes!!]

New Life 2. The comrades who talk

[Let’s grasp it~♪ Dragon ball~♪] I sang passionately while holding the mic, my eyes are closed as I grasp the true essence of singing. 

“Yo! Dragon ball idiot!”

“Damn it! You should just be with Asia, you damn brute!”

Motohama and Matsuda continue to boo at me and my third time singing the same opening,.

Asia also seems like she’s enjoying it. Though Koneko-chan isn’t participating in singing and is eating ice cream and pizza. The glasses-girl, Kiryuu, is still choosing her song.

Kiba is drinking coffee elegantly. Chi! That good looking guy even shows off in a place like this, huh. Is that right? Using the day off, just like we had planned, started to play for half a day.

We met up in front of the station. Motohama, Kiryuu and I beat up Matsuda who came thirty minutes late and went straight to bowl!

We wasted our stamina by playing four games of bowling and then went inside the Karaoke Box.

And we have been singing endlessly since then as the song changes. I invited Saji but he declined it while crying and saying “Kaichou forbids me from playing with the opposite sex”. He must have wanted to come! It must be strict being a servant of Kaichou.

I drink a sip of juice to clear my dry throat after singing. I sure did sing a lot huh. Buchou and Akeno-san who haven’t come today are enjoying shopping together. 

As I was exiting after going to the toilet I see Kiba who is sitting on a nearby chair with a can of juice on his hand looking deep in thought.

“Oh. Did something happen?”

“Yeah. Something did.”

I also sit on the chair next to Kiba.

“Aaah, I’m so tired. I got too carried away.”

“Seems like we were too excited in the first bowling game.”

“That’s also a part of it.”

Both of us laugh at this normal conversation. Then Kiba speaks with a serious face.

“Ise-kun. I wanted to give you my gratitude. Thank you.”

So this guy was waiting in front of the washroom to say this......

“......It’s all right. Your comrades also forgave you. Buchou and the others also forgave you as well. That’s why it doesn’t matter.”

“......Ise-kun.”

“Still...For Xenovia to do that huh…” I said in an attempt to divert the topic of conversation, Kiba looked like he will say something risque if we continue so I changed it.

“Yeah...For her to become one of us” Kiba nodded while smiling, oooh, so even Kiba can  make that expression huh “She said that she was deemed heretic when she asked about the authenticity about the death of God” 

I gritted my teeth which made Kiba look in my direction “Did you know about it Ise-kun?” Kiba asked, I can only sigh and nodded while he muttered “I see…”

“Xenovia also decided to transfer to our school, makes me wonder just how strong Buchou power within the academy is, for her to be able to admit new student just like that” I wondered out loud as I recalled her explaining the detail of the transfer.

“Hey, Ise-kun...You said we are comrades right?’ Kiba said while fidgeting on his seat looking nervous, oi, why are you nervous.

“Sure we are Kiba…”

“Then what was that…” Kiba cut me off when I affirmed that we are comrades, I know what he meant when he said that, “What do you mean?” I asked back, a useless attempt I know albeit it’s worth a try.

“That...Aura...What was that Ise-kun...You looked like you know what it is, it’s weird...Rias and the others act as nothing happened and nothing changed but that aura...I can’t forget it...What was that Ise-kun?”

I watched Kiba rant from the corner of my eyes, that is true, Buchou and Akeno-san and the others treated it as if I was the one who defeated Kokabiel, but the truth was, Lilith took over my consciousness for that brief moment, so she’s the one who actually defeats Kokabiel.

“That was….a being….” I said to Kiba who narrowed his eyes, seemingly confused at my words “A being that was sealed on my right arm” I explained more to Kiba.

“Is...it….a sacred gear?”

“I wish it was….No….it’s a literal being sealed inside me…”

“Wh...Why is it on you….” Kiba visibly gulped as he looked at me cautiously.

“Sorry Kiba...It won’t take long...at the meeting... I will tell you guys about it later...please….” 

Kiba looked at me with sympathetic eyes, he looked like he wants to say something, but stopped when he saw something on my face “I see...Let’s go back then Ise-kun...The others are waiting” Kiba said as he stood up and walked to the room once more.

I smiled at his action...yeah...If I’m dying, either way, it’s better if I spend it amongst my friend right?


Pheww....that's finally done, holy shit this took so much longer than I wanted it to be.

Anyway, sorry for this chapter and the previous one, I'll be the first one to admit that these days, My motivation for writing this fanfic has been on a steady decline and due to that my writing in general, has taken a sharp dip, it doesn't mean that I dislike writing, on the contrary, I've already finished the first life and are around 40% complete with the second life of the next volume but I'll be honest, they are subpar at most.

On another note...I have a sad announcement, due to the fact that the next school year is inching near and I have several things to do, coupled with the fact that I'm going to college this year and you got yourself a disaster. And so, it is with a heavy heart that I'm announcing that I'll be going on a break, I will not try to bullshit you, this might take days, weeks, or even months, but I'm committed to completing my real-life task before I do any kind of writing, sorry...

For the last time, I'm sorry for any grammatical error that I overlook and I'll see you in the next volume.

1