Me
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What begins, but has no end, yet ends all that begins?

The answer is very simple it is Death

Death is something no one has been able to escape so far so it is theoretically impossible to escape. Humans have worked in the way that facts are life. Simply stating that if it is not a Fact then it is not true in most people's eyes. But is being Reborn technically escaping death. What do you think? Some may say that to be reborn you have to have faced death first. Well that is true but...you are living is that not a fact? If Facts run the world then the fact that I am still alive means I Escaped DEATH.

Who am I?

Where am I?

What is going on?

The answer to that is simple as well.

My official name is Nikos Tomosho(temporary name) I grew up with my family in Europe consisting of my father who was European my mother who was Japanese and my brother and sister. We were not the richest family in the world but at least we were not the poorest. We lived in a place that was highly developed but we just had a little house that looked out of place. But we were happy in our little house for years we went free of trouble that was until we got a notice saying that a big businessman was trying to knock down our house to expand his business. 

We had nowhere to go this was our only home but, as luck would have it he offered us a lot of money. So my parents decided to move to japan where my mother was born. Life in Europe was fun but as they say this is just another chapter in life.

It took us a while to find a house with our low budget but we eventually found one and settled down. Life in Japan was harder than I had expected. I did not know the language so it was hard to get around occasionally I would met someone who new a little English but that was very rare but, other than that life in japan was amazing. 

But...Nothing lasts for ever...

What happens now that won't happen later?

The Moment

I was was 11 years old when we were robbed of everything...

Everyone was asleep when I heard a load BANG!! then another right after it BANG!! I was scared so I got under my cover. Then I heard a load scream AHHHHH! I just had a feeling in my heart that it was my mother so I dashed to the door and peeked out of it. What I saw horrified me on my left my mother was on the floor with her skirt up and a man on top of her with my father no where to be seen. What really horrified me was my mothers face. Her usual light brown eyes that could light up a room in a second where dim with no trace of light her usual beautiful smile was now a deep frown with sorrow written all over it. 

I could not take it anymore so I ran back into my room and hide under my bed. 1 hour went by with screams, thuds and bangs but then it all stopped abruptly it was as quiet as a graveyard suddenly one last thud happened and nothing after. Another hour went by before I came from under the bed and took a peek out the door.

What I saw was to put it simply...a disaster...but that was not the only thing wrong...NO ONE WAS THERE. His parents were missing and the trespassers were not there either.  He...was...alone...

To make a long story short I was found several days later by the cops and eventually went to a adoption center after some questions. They classified it as a robbery gone wrong. After the robbery I was never the same I thought I was going crazy the first few weeks I did not want to believe it and that I was just having a really bad dream. I did not talk to any of the other children and the caretakers where starting to get worried. I became cautious of everything and everyone around me I also started to workout and do martial arts to protect myself just in case of a next time...

When I turned 25 years old I was already really successful and had millions in the bank. I was adopted by a rich family when I was 13 I also went to college and became a businessman. Life was going so well for me that I almost forgot about the past...or rather I choose to forget and move on. I had learned at a very young age that life is not easy and neither is it a game. But like god could never give me a break my good thing in life would not last very long. I died from a bolder that was knocking down a house that was in the way of my ever expanding business.


Human minds all think alike its just the way you go about doing something that is different. What makes us different is our traits but at the end of the day the end goal is the same.

It's best if you use me, but do keep me cool and especially don't lose me, because without me you're useless. What am I?

The answer is simple My head

Thank You

 

1