#002 a Golem?
569 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a minute of internal screaming Leo began to calm down and started to think.

,,Ok Leo ... you are a crystal ball ... that doesn't make sense so let's try to understand what is happening'' 

I can feel the damp ground below me. Does that mean this crystal ball is really my body?

How can I see? I don't have eyes ... Wait don't tell me this is some of this magic nonsense from those fantasy stories I read years ago!

Leo is 26 years old but when he was around 15 he read a lot of different comics, novels and books about just about everything that was slightly entertaining. Funny enough it was because of this that he payed less attention to proper education and ended in a low wage office job.

,,I mean it can't hurt to try ... ''

Leo questioned his sanity for just a second before he said in his mid.

,,Status'' 

Name: Leo Race: Golem
Level: 1 Title: -
HP: 2 Potential Mass: 20
MP: 20 Current Mass: 0
Skills:   
Body grow Max
Material manipulation 1

I can't believe that worked 

,,A Golem ... I am a Golem ...''

Leo remained silent for a minute and then began to think about the skills his Status showed him.

I have 2 skills and since I am level 1 I gues they are something Golems are born with. I guess I should just try what they do ... but how? I think this is is a situation for another cliché.

Leo bagan to focus on his skills one by one and soon descriptions for his skills appeared.

Body grow: You can add resources to your body to fill your Mass. Different resources fill different amounts of Mass per unit.

 

Material manipulation: You can freely manipulate materials that count as your Mass as long as they are connected to your Core

Okay sounds like both skills are about forming and controling my body.

,,So the next step is forming a body i guess?''

Being just a Core feels strange I want a body ...                                                                                                LETS DO THIS !

31