dead
290 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Greeeetings, i am the mooost useless person of the society, a NEET who miraculously survives this harsh world by just playing games and watching anime, i am beyond ugly as well.

Oh and by the way, i am also the main character of this typical and cliche story.

[*Opening song plays*]

I have no reason to go out of my house but today, for some reason i have to go out, i have a sudden urge to go out — what's the reason?

Nothing in particular…

Just that i have to buy a limited edition book/game/figure which doesn't exists and,

Meet a colleague from my non-existent work place and,

Buy something my never-to-be-ever-seen-in-story mom who-doesn't-lives-with-me asked me to and,

Go to a party which i was never invited to.

I stretched my hands out and yawned.

[*squeaky chair noises*]

my side 1: My bad sleeping schedule is definitely getting to me.

my side 2: I guess i should stop looking for some big excuses and finally go out.. 

my side 1: — even though one is supposed to sleep when they yawn.

I turned towards the clock, the chair let out a squeak-ish noise again, maybe i am reeaally getting overweight — last time i checked my weight, i was in high school, my weight was around 150Kg at that time — yes i was always overweight, it runs in the family.

*looks at the time*

Ah, it's just 4:00 am, it's totally a time to go out, it's just mid night, or nearly the morning depending on which "half-glass-full or empty" side you are from.

If we look at it from my side 1, it's night and i can sleep, but if i sleep the story can't continue, my side 2 wins.

With that said, let's go out in my weakened condition at midnight — less people outside, so i won't have to deal with social anxiety either.

[*overweight walking noises*]

...you can't tell their weight by their walking, cut me some slack.

I walk out of my house, i stare at the night sky… the stars are so relaxing — even though i can't see many thanks to it being a smoky city with lights everywhere even at night.

Yes, i live in some insignificant city which has nothing to do with the plot so i won't waste time describing it, besides the writer of this story has nearly no knowledge of various places on earth.

To make things seem like they have some depth i will elaborate on my life though, i had a worthless school life with nothing special, my parents live somewhere which is not here, i live alone, i had a job but due to some circumstances, which will later be revealed if i remember to do so, i had to quit my job. since then i am surviving on some money i made with my previous job. i might be like this now but i had a good job with great pay alright?

I walked a few thousand meters — or so it seemed like, and came across a helpless cat/dog in the middle of the road — my animal recognition skills are bad, and i am trying to appeal to both dog and cat people so excuse me.

I saw a truck — which looked like it will send people to another fantasy world if it kills them — coming from a distance, this animal should be clearly visible from there so i think they won't run over this dog/cat.

To my dismay, the truck didn't seemed like it will stop at all, how can i tell? women's intuition.

So as an overweight NEET which should have really bad reflexes and running speed i couldn't just let this happen.

[*heavy metal bg*]

I ran towards the animals as well — and with that, the truck increased its speed…? who is driving that thing?

I kicked aside that weird animal i failed to recognize and guess what? you won't beeliieeve what happened next — i got hit and died.

[*sad piano bg*]

However, we all know that as a main character i cannot die, not so easily.

I was in some cloudy and weird place with some God sitting across me.

[*heavenly choir bg*]

That God said, "Greetings, i am the God".

*awkward delay*

"i said i am the Go-"

"we know that, just reincarnate me already"

[*heavenly choir bg stops*]

I said that while cutting God's speech.

The God was an old dude with beard and all hairy things gone white, wearing white clothes etc, just fill in rest of the details.

For some reason he looked unhappy when i said that, it felt like i should just stay quiet, but didn't he wanted me to speak? i was quiet to begin with right?

Okay! fine! i won't say anything now, you grumpy old man! i won't write god with capital G either.

god clears his throat.

[*throat clearing noises*]

[*heavenly choir bg continues*]

"so it seems like you already know i am the God, makes things easier for me".

Pfft, it was extremely easy to guess. of course i won't say that to him because let's NOT make him mad right?

"I accidentally ended up killing you so i wil.. be…"

I looked confused when he said that and he stopped after he saw my confused look.

"Ah wait no, you are not the one i accidentally killed,"

god said doubtfully

"You died on your own with some random truck. okay. okay.. okay..."

Too many 'okay's, each accompanied by a nod. Just hurry up, you are making me uncomfortable. Also what's with that 'random truck'?

"Soo… you will be sent to this world where some bad stuff is happening okay?"

Oy what bad stuff? care to elaborate? it seemed like he actually waited a bit for me to say something, but because i didn't say something he continued. hmph! serves you right.

"That world is rpg like" god said with no expression.

"and" he smiled a bit.

"i will grant you litrally every skill/ability possible" he smirked.

He seemed to be waiting for my response again.

Also He just glossed over that 'bad stuff'? and i got an extremely overpowered setting as expected, but that smirk is screaming "there is a catch" at me. Soooo in return i just got to fix the world i gues-

"Go and do anything you want" god's smirk intensified and he looked at me while giving off a really evil feeling. This *is* a god right? or am i dealing with the devil?

So my thoughts were cut by him this time, and wait i can do whatever?

He waited for me to say something again, i think he really wants me to say something?

"Your body was squished so i will recreate you into an extremely handsome bod- naaah that will be too much work, an average looking body is fine, you were too ugly in previous life so this should make you happy anyway"

He just made fun of me right? his smirk also vanished and he looked like he was mad at me, wait this god is mad at me, will i receive divine punishment? or some sort of a curse if this is a demon?

"Male body by default as you were one before, but, you have all skills so you can change your gender with skills if you are into that stuff"

Into that stuff? Into what stuff? and wait, should i say something or not?

my side 1: he is really giving you a lot of power, better say thanks at least.

my side 2: he is just doing his work like some worker on earth, he is definitely getting paid, no need to be too good to him.

I am a good person so my side 1 wins.

"Thanks for a-", i started to speak but

[*poof*]

Now i am in a forest with tall trees.

"-all tha..at…?", i completed what i wanted to say. it's a god so he should be able to hear me right? I didn't spoke to the air i hope?

5