Birth of a blood reaper
133 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a rainy day, yet the manor of the Ashura family was very lively. Indeed, it wasn't everyday that the child of one of the fives generals of the Aurinko kingdom was about to be born. In front of a door, on the second floor could be seen a man turning in circles while biting his nails. His face could show how anxious he was.

It was Bors Ashura the count of Perhe and one of the five generals of Aurinko. He was very tall, around two meters high(6.5 feet) and had a bear-like build. At his side a butler was looking at him with a faint smile.

"You don't have to worry master, the best healer of the kingdom is with the mistress and the mistress herself is a powerful wizard."

"Quiet I'm not worried !"replied the count.

"You don't have to be shy master, I'm sure everything will be okay so relax." says the butler with an even bigger smile.

"If you don't shut up I swear that I will sink your teeth in your throat with my fist !" shouted the count.

"Oh no, I'm so afraid !" answered the butler feigning to be afraid.

The count started running after the butler in the corridor of the manor. Anyone seeing that would think that this was two kids and not one of the most powerful people of the kingdom and his head butler.

A short moment after the door of the room opened violently and a woman in her mid fifties appeared. She was a bit pale but she was smiling. Thus the two men stopped immediately.

"It's a boy" says the woman.

The count rushed in the room seeing in the large bed his wife and their child.

'A boy...I have a boy' thought the count while rushing to his wife's side.This powerful man was shivering and crying in joy thinking of that. He sat on the bed.

"Hello little one." whispered the count.

His wife was tenderly looking at him. Thus she handed him very carefully the little being that was the cause of such turmoil. The count took the child like it was the most precious treasure of the world and he looked at the little boy. On his face could be seen love, joy and... surprise. On his baby's cheek was a red line that start under his right eye and was going over it's heart forming a red rose.

The count look at his wife with great shock and his wife looked at him with a face full of sadness.

4