Chapter 5
1.4k 13 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As she carried me towards the gate the pope shouted “You might be strong Cassandra but can you really stand up to the other 3 great families or even the royal family !“ I could hear the sounds of her teeth grinding. She handed me off to her child who could barely hold me up.

Cassandra turned around pointing her hand towards the cathedral and outbursts a large column of fire but the last second was blocked by a large wall of ice. A carriage could be seen floating in the sky as it landed on the ground blocking the path back to the cathedral, a light blue-haired women exited as well as a dark green-haired teen.

the teen moved over to the two guards who were standing behind the pope whispering something in their ear as they rushed over to the pope to whisper thing to her. The blue-haired woman walked towards me bringing out a sword and pointing it towards Cassandra
“We even gave you the best deal we could and this is how you respond, does your greed know no bounds!” she shouted.

This seemed to enrage Cassandra even more as the temperature around us began to increase rising further and further. The red-haired child began to carry me further away from Cassandra but it was still far too hot. The blue-haired women’s sword had started to melt as she threw it to the ground and she bent down placing both hands on the path which creates 2 massive pillars of ice which shot towards Cassandra causing her to have to point her hands forward creating large flames with her hand stopping them before they could reach her. The green-haired teen stood between me and the battle creating what seems like a wall made out of air stopping the steam and heat from reaching us she then turned to me and smiled.

Time skip coming up soon what age is best to skip to?
  • 14 Votes: 49 52.1%
  • 16 Votes: 29 30.9%
  • 18 Votes: 16 17.0%
Total voters: 94
30