Ch 11 : The plan
710 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

"Then I will help you.", she said.

"Oh, really now, how will you do that?", I asked intrigued.

"Well, as her sister I know that she won't just agree to your request.", she said with a thoughtful expression.

I nodded in affirmation. 

"How about this, we go to the guild first and get a quest for clearing slime monsters, halfway on the road Aiko and will say that we have work and leave you two alone. After which you try to seduce her.", she said.

"That a great idea, but first...", I said, as I held her from behind and started pinching her nipples and sealed her lips with mine,

After a few minutes, we separated and I said, "Let's go and call them and have lunch first, after which we will go to the guild.", to which she just nodded.

We had our lunch, after which we went to the guild to register ourselves and take the slime quest. We all got a black card which signifies that we all are official F-rank adventures.

As we went to the quest board, I asked, "Which quest should we choose?", after both Aiko and Linze pretended to ponder they both said in unison, "Let's take the slime quest.", to which Elze showed a displeased look.

"No, I don't wanna.", she said with a threatening glare to the girls.

"Why not sis, there's no problem. That's an easy quest, and Rei will be the one doing the work anyway.", after pondering, Elze shook her head and said, "No, but there's still the risk.", but after some consoling and talking, she eventually agreed.

As we were going to the location in our carriage that was brought by the sisters, Linze said, "Oh shit, I forgot about the appointment."

"I'll have to go, now.", she said and looked at me, I said, "Ok, we can't do anything about it anyway if it's important"

"Also take Aiko with you, she'll be of help if you get into trouble.", to which she nodded.

As Elze was about to say something, Aiko and Linze ran away. As she was about to give them a chase, I pulled her hand back and said, "If you run away who'll drive the carriage?"

After contemplating she just sighed and started driving the carriage. After reaching the location, we saw an old creepy mansion. We entered the creepy mansion and saw some slimes lying on the ground, as we were moving forward I heard Elze calling me out, "Hey Rei, let's go back it feels weird here."

"It's okay, I'm here for you anyway so don't worry.", I said as I held her hand, to which she nodded and blushed.

As we moved to the upper floors different types of slimes started appearing and their numbers also started increasing. We were on the third floor Elze slipped and fell in a weird liquid secreted by the slimes on the floor and it also seems slimes are restricted to their own floors.

As I took her hand and helped her stand, I created a towel and started drying her hair. As I was doing that her clothes started melting, leaving her in her underwear. When she noticed this, she was very embarrassed and launched her fist at me, which I just caught. I then gave her a bathrobe which I created, after which she went into a room on the side in a hurry. She returned wearing the robe, I just held her hand to which she was embarrassed and said, "W-What are you d-doing?"

"Well, I can't let you get hurt again, so it's better this way.", I answered.

As we came to the top floor and entered a room, and saw a skeleton lying on a couch. I assume it's the researcher to whom this place belongs, At the side, I saw a slime that started moving and took shape of Elze, it seems he was trying to make a slime that can mimic someone's figure. And the next thing I saw was that slime being bashed under Elze's gauntlet. '*Sigh*, a man's life-long research was just destroyed like that a pity.', I shook my head and went towards Elze, after that we just decided to burn the building, well it was Elze who decided but whatever. As we moved out of the room, I held Elze's hand to which she was less resistant than before. I then stopped her and said, "Elze, I love you.", in reaction to this her face became red, and she tried to punch me again.

Well, I knew that was going to happen, so I caught her hand and just pulled her over to me and hugged her. She tried to resist and said, "I don't like an idiot like you at all."

"*Sigh*, fine, I won't ever make a move on you again.", I said pretending to be depressed.

Seeing me she thought that I was serious and won't pursue her at all. So, she gave up her tsundere act and said, "Fine, but-", as she was saying I cut her off by saying, "There are no buts, it's either yes or no.", in a commanding tone.

"Hah, Ok.", to which I hugged her and gave a mischievous grin.

Seeing this she knew that she was tricked, "Yo-You bastard, you tricked me.", saying this she started punching my chest.

"Oh really, so are you regretting it?", I asked, to which she shook her head and said, "But, you already have a girlfriend."

"Don't worry, I took her permission so don't worry and she is really kind.", I assured her.

"Oh, and what about my sister?", she asked.

I just chuckled and said, "First, let's get out of here."

Thank You, for reading. I don't really know much about romantic development, so I just sped it up, and my apologies for that.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

 

To be continued

 

14