prologue
57 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"sir are we sure these are the cadets we want in the SHIELD training program." agent Maria hills asked.

"yes they show a lot of potential ms.hill" replied nick fury.

"ok nick if you say so." she shrugged as she left the room.

out of 500'00 options only 10 kids made it in and there files were very promising. they even already chose who would be the leader of the group of cadets. his name was jack gardner he was chosen as the leader because he was the leader type he had already lead little rebellions in his past elementary schools about too much homework they all had worked. he was smart, strong and loyal.

there was  jane hallow. she was athletic, smart, and a good friend to all. she was a star gymnast, captain of the girls wrestling team, and star runner in her school's track team she was also very smart she got straight A's in every class. 

 there was christopher stacy son of captain george stacy of the new york police department and older brother to gwen stacy. he was strong and athletic and he looks up to his father and the police department, the fire department and the military. he respects authority and law but was willing to break it to help people.

there was ethan mcgregor. he was currently attending a military school in colorado but instead of being forced there he went willingly. he was smart, brave, strong and fast. he was the 4yr Colorado state marksmanship tournament champion he never missed he was an excellent archer and was able to shoot a running rabbit in the eye from 200 yards away with both a gun and a bow. and he absolutely hates Tony Stark because Tony's weaponry was used to kill his dad by the enemy in Afghanistan.

there was gabriella monitesto. she was smart, athletic, and caring. she is a karate black belt and has some very extensive self-defense training. she is the daughter of a very rich family that is a 10% shareholder at oscorp industries. 

there was aiden graham. he is cunning, fast, and strong but he is incredibly lazy. don't know how he even got picked.

there was john reyson. he is fast, strong, and incredibly smart. he loves the thrill of the hunt during hunting season some joke that he is the son of kraven the hunter but we checked. we did incredibly smooth we just ran in there wearing hazmat suits and jabbed him with a needle and took a sample of blood then ran out and compared it to kraven's blood and it was a negative.

there was alex wendall. he is smart as heck but only a little strong. he dad is an employee of tony stark.

there was harry crawell. he lives at a circus he is the assistant to the lion tamer. he knows his way around a whip he used one when people tried to burn down the circus. not else is known about him.

then finally there is also bruce oak. he is a security fanatic and loves his guns specifically AR-15s. he lives in salt lake city utah.

well i like some of these kids already and i haven't even met them yet some i question how they got picked but i guess we'll deal with it. well time to go feed goose. thought nick fury

 

sorry this is my first story hope you enjoyed it if you have any ideas which kid is which symbiote feel free to leave guesses in the comments below i will leave a spoiler down below of what symbiotes i will be using.

Spoiler

venom

sleeper

toxin

riot

scream

lasher

carnage

phage

 agony

and hybrid

[collapse]

4