Chapter 1 Juicy red apples
90 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a sunny spring day. Light shrines onto fields of shiny ripe apples that are waiting to be eaten.

Waiting just below the apples, appears to be a red slime of sorts. Let's just call this little one Red.

Closer inspection of Red. Its core appears to be in shape of a apple seed.

Red appears to be waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly a gust of wind blow through the apple orchard. Making it so the apples starts to wobbling. As the wind continues to blow. A apple appears to show signs of dropping.

Red sensing that a apple is going to fall down. Starts moving hastily to the location to catch it.

As the apple begins to fall. Red is already right below the apple. Waiting for it's prize to come.

PLOP

The apple floats in Red as it slowly dissolves its catch for today.

Five minutes past till red fully eat the apple. It appears Red still has apple seeds in within its apple juice insides.

A shadowy figure pasts over the sky. It flies down 10 meters in front of Red.

Red begins to move towards the  figure. As Red becomes closer to the shadowy figure. It becomes more apparent to what the figure is.

It turns out to be a purple bird of some sort. The purple bird has 4 small wings to support itself in the air. The beak appears to be small, but has looks sharp as  tip of  a spear.

With one wing pointing at the ground. The purple bird squawks something in Red.

Instinctively knowing what to do. Red begins preparing to itself for something.

SEED SPIT 
-8 MP

Red quickly spits out 8 seeds in front of purple bird. The purple bird starts to gather up the 8 apple seeds and gives Red the squawk that it's done for today.

Red watches the purple bird flies out of the apple orchard. Not wondering what that bird does with the seeds. As long it can get apples to eat. Life is fine.

Red wanders back to its original spot where the first apple of the day fell.

Red is now waiting again. For another apple to fall down. So it can eat it and give seeds to birds that usually come here.

Red's life is happy and currently fulfilled.

Criticism is welcome.  Here is red stat's sheet. The skills description will disappear next chapter. Unless Red change/evolve, gain or level up his skills.

Spoiler

Name: Red
Race: New born apple slime(R)
Age: 10 days
Class: None
Level: 1/10
Exp: 10/20
HP: 20/20
MP: 2/10
Titles: None 

Strength: 1
Agility: 2
Constitution: 4
Wisdom: 2
Intelligence: 2
Charm: 10
Luck: 65 ( I used a random number generator) 

Resistance  chart 
Fire:-25%
Ice:-25%
Water:10%
Earth:0%
Wind:0%
Electric:-10%
Arcane:0%
Holy:0%
Dark:0%
Void:0%
Physical:5%
Skills
Seed spit lvl 1 (8/10 exp)(VC) - Every time you spit out a seed in your mouth. It cost one mana per seed shot. The seed is  imbue with very small of mana. Through it's not very useful or powerful.
Fruity smelling lvl none (R) - A passive skill makes you smell like fruit. Well for Red's case. It's just apples.
Lesser apple juice extraction lvl 1 (10/250 exp) (SR) - Apple slimes are innately  are born  with this skill. The skill let the apple slimes eat apples and gain Exp from them. Through it varies on what type of apple and how  tasty it is.
Small apple juice body lvl 1 (10/100 exp)(R) - Apple juice isn't exactly strongest substance. This gives the Red a medium fire weakness (-25%),Minor Electric weakness(-10) ,Medium  Ice weakness(-25%),Minor water resistance(10%),very minor physical resistance (5%)
Apple senses lvl 1 (1/25 exp)(C) - Red may not have eyes to see apples. But has a special sense tired to apples. Red is able to passively detect the movement of "apples". 
New born apple core lvl 1 (10/250)(SR) - Red's core is in a shape of a apple seed. The size is about a big as baby's palm. The core gives Red +2 constitution and +1 wisdom.

[collapse]

 

7