Survive the Tutorial 1 Pt.III
170 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bong-Cha POV

[…BOOTING…]

DING!

--------------

[Welcome to the Apocalypse Player #

Here are some rules so you can enjoy the smoothest of stays in the Apocalypse.

#1. Never go against the System Admins

#2. Always complete a quest

Follow these rules or else you will receive punishment

--------------

‘Eh? What is going on?’

Bong-Cha silently asked herself when she gazed upon the holographic screen in front of her. She looked up and noticed that the others had similar screens in front of them. The screens disappeared, replaced by new longer screens.

[Opening Status Panel]

__________________

[STATUS

[Name: Kwon Bong-Cha

[Tag: #

[Level: 1

[Species: Human

[Titles: |Descendant of 7|, |Doomed|

[Attributes: -

[Traits: |Brother Complex|, |Psychotic|, |Prideful|

[Skills: [Intense Combat Training Lvl 4], [Athlete’s Body Lvl 3], [Kendo Lvl 5]

[Strength: 35         Speed: 40       Defense: 7          Magic: 00

___________________

 

“W-What is this? Am I going insane?”

Jin-Ha was screaming while waving violently in the air, most likely trying to get rid of the screen in front of her.

“What the hell is this?”

The question escaped her lips.

“Let’s calm down and think this through.”

Yoon-Ha said.

“Obviously, we all simultaneously developed a concussion and now we are hallucinating about the same thing. Easy as that.”

She had a sort of confident and prideful aura about her.

“Yoon-Ha, Jin-Ha. I’ve been thinking for a while now, but you guys are actually pretty dumb, aren’t you?”

“Wha-?!”

Bong-Cha stood up and walked towards the window. She drew the curtains and looked out. It was evening. The sky was a deep yellow and she could hear all sorts of screaming coming from the outside. There was even an explosion, although it was while away.

“Well, something’s not right out there.”

She took out her phone. Her oppa cut the call suddenly on her. No, he would never do that. Something must have happened to his phone. That wasn’t the problem at hand though. The true problem was the screen before her.

 

---------------------

Quest: Survive the Tutorial

Quest Type: Normal

Grade: F

Rules: Follow all the Tips given to survive

Rewards: -

Failure: -

Summary: It’s the Apocalypse and you wake up to see a weird screen in front of you. The whole world has gone to shit and there are several monsters appearing. How are you going to survive? Oh look! The great benevolent Admins have seen it fit to leave you with a Tutorial to survive! Follow this tutorial to the letter if you want to survive! Good luck player!

Overseer: -

---------------------

 

‘What the hell is this?

“Huh? Bong-Cha, did you get another screen in front of you as well?”

Yoon-Ha came next to Bong-Cha and looked over her shoulder.

“Yes. This is weird.”

“Hey, Bong-Cha. Did you like, come up with stuff? You know, like, you’re the smartest kid in our grade so, you probably know all those techy stuff, right?”

Jin-Ha asked something stupid.

“Are you trying to say that I purposefully did this?”

“Well, yes. We don’t really know you, so maybe this was a prank you were pulling off?”

The girl even tried to justify her reason for accusing Bong-Cha.

“Unbelievable.”

Bong-Cha clicked her tongue and started to think about the situation. That is, until she heard the sound of the garbage cans falling.

“Eeek!”

The girls screamed and Bong-Cha simply walked towards her door.

“Where are you going, Bong-Cha?!”

“I’m going to check on the garbage cans.”

“Ah! Don’t go out there! It’s dangerous.”

Yoon-Ha warned.

“Don’t you think it’s odd for a garbage can to just tip over and fall? Even if it’s dangerous and there is someone there, I can fight, you know?”

She told them, but they were still skeptical.

“Why do you think Park-Chul and his gang stopped bothering me after a while?”

“Ah… didn’t they know that the Dark King was your brother?”

“Well, I don’t think they do. I beat them up in some alleyway one day. Ever since they stopped asking me for my number.”

The two were speechless so Bong-Cha took the moment to run away. She slammed the door shut behind her and when she got out, she saw the sky to be a deep velvet with stars twinkling faintly in the sky.

‘Wow…’

Looking at her neighborhood, she could only find fallen streetlights and cracked roads, broken cars and a burning building a block away.

“What the hell happened?”

[Survive the Tutorial 1]

[Psst. Hey. You are surrounded by monsters. Escape to the safe zone and don’t let them touch you]

[Your safe zone is your house! Aren’t you lucky?]

She was interrupted by the appearance of another screen.

‘What? What does it mean by-‘

She could feel a gaze on her and her spine tingled. She looked around and there was nothing she could see. After a few seconds she managed to see the source. On a building’s rooftop, something with burning red eyes was looking at her.

In order not to trigger the creature, she took slow steps backwards. The monster was also taking slow steps forward.

“Hey, Yoon-Ha, Jin-Ha… there’s something out here.”

She called them, but she got no response. She was starting to think that something might have happened inside the house, which meant the house had been invaded. Was the screen lying to her then?

She wanted to think that, but then she heard a clicking sound. When she looked back, she could see the girls looking at her through the hall’s windows. Then she knew that they had just locked the door.

She almost popped a vein at the thought, then just decided to ram into the door and break it down. So without regard for her life, she ran like hell and jumped into it.

She was met with an invisible wall however and just fell back.

‘What the hell?!’

“Hey! Open the door!”

She yelled, hitting it, but the girls didn’t respond.

The creature descended from the house ad charged at her, its eyes burning red. Bong-Cha could get a clear image of the creature. It might as well have been walking muscle for that was all she saw. The creature had nothing more on its body.

Muscles all over and bones showing in some spots. It had long arms and legs and was very tall. About seven feet. It had a duck-like beak with bat ears on its head. Its beak were filled with fangs which it opened wide to get a bite on Bong-Cha’s head.

Its mouth was a few centimetres from Bong-Cha, but at that distance, Bong-Cha sent a kick flying to its chin, shooting it up into the air.

“Oi! Can’t you see that I’m busy, you stupid thing.”

5