Minami POV 2
1.1k 25 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Upon seeing Kaori and Hayato kiss on the ground, my mind suddenly went blank, and ran away from the scene immediately.

     

       Wait! Nee-san! It isn't what it looks like!"

     

       Hayato wanted to say something, but I don't care, a kiss is a kiss, how could you betray me, even after I confessed to you, why?

   

      Hurriedly going downstairs, I saw Oka-san on the hallway.

     

      "Hey, Minami, what was that loud noise upstairs?"

     

      Ignoring Oka-san, I reached the doorway and opened the door.

     

      "Wait, Minami! It's dangerous outside, don't-, Minami!"

     

      Leaving the house, I run as fast as I can, I don't care where I end up to, I just don't want to be near the house.

     

      As I was running through the streets, I tripped on a small rock, losing my balance, and fell on my stomach.

     

      "Argh!" I yelled, trying to stand up, my knees obtained a lot of scratches and scrapes during my fall, so my knees was in a lot of pain.

     

      And as I thought my day couldn't get any worse...

                       

                                                                                                           SPLISH-SPLASH

     

      It started raining out of nowhere, why is my luck so bad today?

     

      Fortunately, as I walk on one leg, I spot the local park from across the road, I guess I could take shelter there since the rain is progressively getting stronger.

     

     Walking quickly to the park, I took refuge under the slides since that's the only place with covers.

     

     

     As the rain gets stronger and stronger, only hearing the splatters of the rain, I bend my legs towards me wrapping my arms around and putting my head on my legs.

     

     

     Putting my hands in my pocket to seek warmth, I felt something soft in my pockets, taking it out, it looks to be Hayato's handkerchief from yesterday that I stole from his laundry, I immediately started to smell it, it may not be much, but I'll do, while thinking about Hayato.

   

     

     Hayato, why did I fall in love with my brother, is this what a broken-heart feels like, why did you let Kaori take your first kiss, but if I try to kiss you, you keep stopping me, but why Kaori, WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER, SHE'S AN ORDINARY GIRL YOU WOULD SEE ANYWHERE, MY LOVE FOR YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE TO HER.

 

      Minami - 90

 

     

     I started sniffing the handkerchief really hard.

     

   

     I want you Hayato, No, I don't want you, I NEED YOU, YOUR CUTE HANDS, EYES, EARS, ARMS, YOUR BODY, YOUR SMILE, I NEED IT, I NEED YOU TO SURVIVE, YOUR MY ONLY MOTIVATION FOR LIVING.

 

      Minami - 93

     

     EVEN AFTER CONFESSING MY LOVE FOR YOU, YOU RESPOND BY KISSING KAORI, WHY, IT'S JUST UNFAIR, I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO KISS YOU, NOT THAT GIRL.

 

      Minami - 95

     

       I WILL GIVE YOU MY EVERYTHING, SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR YOU, WHAT CAN THAT GIRL DO THAT I CAN'T, I WILL BE YOUR IDEAL GIRL, YOU WANT ME TO STOP HUGGING YOU SO THAT YOU'LL LIKE ME? A PERSON MADE YOU CRY? I'll MAKE THEM SUFFER, WANT ME TO HURT SOMEONE, STEAL SOMETHING, I'LL DO IT WITH A SMILE, THAT'S JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.

 

      Minami - 97

     

     But, I can't just give up, just seeing you being happy Kaori just makes me crazy, CRAZY, EVEN AFTER HOLDING MYSELF BACK, YOU THINK I WOULD JUST GIVE UP, IF MAKING YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME NORMALLY WON'T DO, THEN I'LL JUST FORCIBLY MAKE YOU MINE.

 

      Minami - 99

     

     YES, I SHOULD DO THAT, AFTER I CAN SUPPORT BOTH ME AND HAYATO, I'LL JUST LOCK HIM UP, AWAY FROM ANY UNWORTHY GIRL FROM HIM, AND THERE I'LL JUST SHOW HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM THERE, THEN AFTER MAKING HIM IN LOVE, I'LL JUST LET FATE TAKE ITS COURSE.

 

     Minami - 100

     

 

     WARNING-WARNING 1 of 18 Heroines 'YANDEFIED'

 

      RATE OF SUCCESS = 90%

     

      "NEE-SAN!, NEE-SAN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" After knowing my future goals, I put Hayato's handkerchief back inside my pockets, when I suddenly hear Hayato looking for me in the rain, seeing Hayato, it looks like he didn't bring any umbrellas, and is showering in the rain.

     

      "I'M SORRY NEE-SAN, ME AND KAORI KISSING WAS ONLY A MISUNDERSTANDING! WE LOST OUR BALANCE AND ENDED UP KISSING!"

   

       "A- AND, THE TRUTH IS NEE-SAN, I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU DESPITE IT BEING ILLEGAL, I PROMISE!"

 

      Huh, so the kiss was just an accident, but the next did I hear it correctly? Hayato, lo- loves me? An- and, WANTS TO MARRY ME!?

     

    My cheeks redden from the embarrassment hearing Hayato's confession of love to me, so that means our love is mutual? Looks like I don't have to force him after all.

   

    "HAYATO OVER HERE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I stand up and waved my hands up for him to see.

   

      Hayato heard and saw me under the slide, and quickly came to me.

     

     "Nee-san why did you Oof-."

     

     As soon as Hayato was in front of me of, and I jumped to him ignoring my injuries, even thought his clothes is drenched in water from the rain.

     

     "Nee-san, let's go home, Oka-san and Otou-san is very worried."

     

     "Mou, is that what you should say after confessing to me?"

     

     "." Wah, his blushing, my serious little brother is blushing!

     

     "Mo-, more importantly, Nee-san what happened to your legs?."

     

      "Oh this? I tripped while I was running away."

     

     "Then you should have come home by then, what do you think would happen to you if this injury got worse, everybody would be sad especially me."

     

      Kya, seeing Hayato worried about me is such a bliss.

     

     "Nee-san is sorry for making you worry."

     

     "Not just me, but Oka-san and Otou-san too, especially Kaori, she wanted to help find you, you know."

     

      Huh, why do I have to say sorry to her? She's the reason why I'm here, and now Hayato wants me to say sorry to her, NO WAY.

     

      "Can you still walk?"

     

      "Not really, the injuries is making it hard for me."

     

     "Sigh, come then, let me give you a piggyback ride."

   

      What? A piggyback ride from my little brother, I would gladly accept it, but my pride as an older sister won't let me do it.

   

      "A PIGGYBACK RIDE? But Hayato is still 4 years old, I don't think you can handle me."

   

      "Don't mind it, I'm confident in my strength despite being younger than you."

   

      "Fine, but if you can't do it, just let me down and help me walk okay?"

   

      "Fine, Deal."

   

       Hayato than lowers his back and prepares himself to piggyback me, he grabs my legs, carrying me up, and bringing my arms around his body to make sure I don't fall.

...

   

     As we were going home, the rain suddenly stopped, and  I suddenly asked Hayato:

   

    "Ne, Hayato, Do you really mean it, I mean the promise to marry me?"

   

     "O-, of course Nee-san, why would you think I would lie to you about it?"

     

     "Good, that makes your Nee-san very happy."

 

      Of course, since you promised to marry me, if I see you liking someone else, or see you with another girl, since that means you broke our promise, I'll make sure to them suffer and make sure that you will only have eyes for me.

   

      Just right outside the house, I could see Oka-san right outside the house, she soon spotted us and run towards.

   

      "HAYATO, MINAMI, I thought I would suddenly lose both of my kids today, why would you guys suddenly make run away?" Mother exclaimed while crying in relief as she hugs as tight as she can.

   

      "Your Otou-san is looking everywhere for you guys you know, he'll back soon as he circles around the neighborhood." Mother also added, fufu, I'm sorry Otou-san  for making you worry.

     

       "Oh my, Minami, what happened to your beautiful legs, did you trip and fall? Don't worry I'll be sure to first-aid it as soon as you finish showering, come now, you guys need to shower before you catch a cold."

     

       Oka-san really is worried for her kids, Hayato, my soon-to-be husband, is still giving me a piggyback ride, carries me to the house.

     

        Hayato, if you even dare to break our promise in the future, just don't be surprised when you see yourself locked up in a room, but don't worry your Nee-san will take good care of you if you do.

 

 

I know some of you are confused like why did Hayato confess out of nowhere, or why is Kaori and Minami's Intelligence is very inconsistent and not on par for kids there age, don't worry, It will be explained in the later chapters

34