News
921 15 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

       

Yo! I'm back from my break, I now have the time to write more chapters for now at least, I hope you enjoy today's chapter and thank you for bearing with my bad writing. :)

           In a certain house, in there, there is a certain room where 3 girls, 1 adult and 2 young kids are sitting down on the floor while being scolded by a 4-year-old.

 

    With his arm and legs crossed with each other and sitting on his bed, he yelled to the 3 girls in front of him

   

    "DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE BEING SCOLDED BY ME!?"

  

    "YES!" All three of them yells in Unison.

 

    "ARE ALL OF YOU REGRETTING YOUR MISTAKES!?"

   

    "YES! YES WE ARE!"

   

    "ARE ALL OF YOU REFLECTING ON YOUR SINS!?"

   

    "YES WE HAVE! AND WE DEEPLY APOLOGIZE, PLEASE FORGIVE US!"


     

    "All right now, since you have now reflected on your misdeeds, I'll forgive you all."

   

    "Thank you so much for your mercy!"

   

    Today is the worst day of my life, to think that I would pee in my bed even again, because of these 3 girls in front who wouldn't let me go or should I say 2 since Mother really didn't do anything but was the one who made the final push.

   

    "All right, I'm going to change my short now, please leave, and I will come down afterwards for breakfast."

   

    "Okay, See you Nii-san."

   

    "Just Please do hurry up Hayato, Your father is waiting for us, I will clean the mattress immediately once we finish breakfast."

   

    "Alright, Bye Hayato."

   

    As all three of them shortly leave the room, I went to the room's closet and grab some new fresh of shorts, I also grabbed some wet wipes to clean up my legs from the 'mess' that I made, after changing shorts, I headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

   

    Heading to the kitchen, I see father on the other side of the dining table reading a newspaper.

   

    "Ah, good morning Hayato, take a seat, your Mother is reheating breakfast since the food grew cold because you guys took too long to come down."

    "Morning Otou-san."

    

    After saying my mornings to Father, I took a seat on my spot which is just the other side of Father's spot, Kaori and Minami are just quietly waiting for breakfast, I guess I scolded them a bit too harsh, I thought too myself since they would usually make a ruckus at the dining table.

   

    "The Food's Ready." Mother announced as she brings the food to the table, looks like today's meal is curry, I hope it isn't spicy,

   

    Preparing to eat, Mother sits on her own spot which is on the right side of the table near Father, while Minami and Kaori sits on the left of Father, the reason why the seating arrangement is like this is that if I sat where there are one more free spot next to me, Manami and Kaori will fight non-stop for that spot.

   

    "So uhm, I have great news today." Father said as we all sat down quietly eating our meal.

   

    "What would the news be about?" Mother said back to Father.

   

    "I was promoted by my boss back at work, and uh, since it's been some time since we all went together as a family, so I've decided that we all go to the amusement park this Sunday."

   

    While Minami is unfazed with Father's good news and keeping quiet, Kaori on the other hand.

   

    "YEY!" Kaori yelled with both of her arms up in the air, looks like she is back to her old cheerful self just from hearing Father's good news, meanwhile Minami's reaction is,

   

    "..." Her face shows no reactions whatsoever, she continues to eat quietly like nothing happened, did I really scold her that hard?

   

    "Wait." She added.

   

    "What's an amusement park?"

 

    Then why would you go excited over something you don't know then.

   

    Mother then looks at Kaori and gives her an explanation where someone at Kaori's age can understand.

   

    "An amusement park is where you could ride all kinds of stuff, do lots of stuff, eats a lot of stuff and play lots of stuff."

   

    "Wow, that sounds at lot of fun, can't wait to go there." Kaori said as trembles with excitement.

   

    "Ara, that's nice, I wonder how long has it been since all of us went together?" Mother gleefully answered with a big smile on her face.

   

    "We've never went anywhere once, this is going to be our first." Minami said the harsh truth to the entire table, then suddenly tears comes out of her eyes.

   

    "Ara, Minami are you feeling okay? Why are you crying? Mother worriedly asked her.

   

    "Nee-san, are you okay? Why are you suddenly crying all of a sudden?"

   

    Trying to calm herself down she replied.

   

    "Sniff, It's just that, Hayato became very angry because of me, so I thought that Hayato hates me now, and I can't live knowing Hayato hating me." She answered while holding back and wiping her tears.

   

    "Ara ara, looks like Hayato when too harsh on his scolding on our poor Minami, Hayato this is on you since you're the reason she's crying" Mother said as she points her finger on her 4-year-old son.

   

    Sigh, the 'He hates me now' troupe huh, Minami is surprisingly soft and emotional, if only she wasn't a Yandere trying to hold herself back than I would have spoiled you to rot, I'm terribly sorry, but I need to keep things moderate between us, well I guess it was partially my fault, since I went too hard on her.

   

    "How could I hate you Nee-san, sure I was angry earlier, but no way I could hate you just because of that." I answered back at her with the most clichéd line I thought when other MC is faced with this situation

   

    "Really, You don't hate me?" Minami said as she wipes down her tears that is coming down through her eyes, heh, looks like clichéd lines works like a charm in a world operated by troupes.

   

    "Of course, I wouldn't hate you, not in a million years I would think that I would hate you." I answered back with a confident face and tone.

   

    Minami now stopping to cry and calming down, she stands up from her seat and climbs it, facing her whole body towards me.

   

    "Then, you wouldn't hate me than if I do this this."

   

    She jumps from her seat, and gliding toward me, she catches me the moment we made contact, the chair that I'm currently seating on shakes from all directions, luckily, the chair didn't fall on us and the shaking now stops.

   

   "N-, Nee-san, that was dangerous, what were you thinking?"

   

    "You said you wouldn't hate me, not even in a million years."

   

    "It's true I said that, but that doesn't mean you could just do dangerous stunts like that."

   

    "Hehe, then I'm sorry for doing it."

 

    Now that Minami is back to her old self, now that I've thought about it, I haven't actually went anywhere since my rebirth, the only location of interest I've been to is the park.

   

    Mother, who was silent for a while now since Minami started crying, suddenly proclaimed.

   

    "Since this is going to be our first family bonding, let's make it the day we will never forget."

     

    "But," Mother continued.

 

    "Why the park? Don't you think the beach would be a more viable choice since it's summer, I'm sure the kids would like to cool themselves down rather than waiting in line for hours in the heat just to ride something for 5 min."  Mother questioned Father with a serious tone.

   

     "Bu-, but don't you think going to beach is overrated? Plus this park is recently just opened and their making a discount for their recent opening, pu- plus, it's a new change of pace to, don't you think? Father immediately answered.

   

    "Sigh, sure sure, more importantly, what about your work, is it really okay for you to be absent that day just right after your promotion?"

   

    "Oh don't worry about it, I have already asked in advance to my boss for a day off."

   

    "Okay then," Mother said with her hands clapping once near her face.

 

    "Looks like its settled, on Sunday, we will be going to an amusement park for the whole day."

   

    "Yey." Father yelled, although I can sense a taint of sarcasm in that Yey.

   

    What's up with that interaction between them, where's the usually lovey-dovey couple that I see every day, I've been noticing lately that Mother and Father are no longer calling each other 'Honey or 'Darling', they also aren't flirting with each other like they usually do, no hugs, no kiss, no name-calling, did something happen to them without me noticing?

   

    I've also noticed that Mother's number are slowly increasing from this past few months, something must have happened to them, have they grown tired with each other? As much as I hate to think about it, it is quite a possibility, I  need to investigate this situation as soon as possible.

Father is kinda SUS this chapter.

34