Thoughts
780 12 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minami - 107

Kaori    - 87

Maeko  - 74

!NEW! Kano - 54

Success rate = 87%

 

COMMENT:

 

"DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE NOT F*CKED UP, AT LEAST FOR NOW"

I took a look at the screen that the goddess gave me during our first meeting in the 'Holy Place', or that's what I love to call it, it seems that Kano's number is similar to Kaori's when we first made eye contact, the success rate seems to lower by a few percentages, which is normal since a new heroine was added, and it looks like the screen has now a COMMENT update, does this screen get updates from time to time? The goddess never told mentioned that, I hope this features won't be a burden in the future, and the current comment though, I already know I am, no need to tell me that, I already know the moment I agreed to this game.

 

Why, why is it 50 though, this is the second, no, the fourth time this is the starting number after acknowledgement of the screen, all the current ones have a starting number of 50 when looking at the screen, is it just a coincidence? I hardly think so, if all the heroines are going to be 50 when first met then what's the point of the numbers below it? Is it just there as a tool of deception?

 

I wonder what would happen if I just destroy my eyesight? I mean, if I can't see then how, wait, never mind, if I can't see then I won't know who is the heroine and the progress of the relationship number, how stupid of me to even think about it.

 

As of now, I have formulated four plans, not planning on executing them yet as I'm not really sure if these are effective or not.

PLAN NO.1

 

TAME AND CONQUER:

 

Taming a yandere, this is a no-brainer, taming a yandere is no easy feat, but if done correctly, it could save your life, and those around you, but the only problem is this; taming A yandere is okay, but taming EIGHTEEN YANDERES is near impossible, I am just being realistic not pessimistic, yanderes aren't known to be the sharing type, especially to the ones they love, they won't cheat on you, you can trust them that they will never leave you, they will sacrifice their lives for you, that's why they are popular amongst the single men and women, but they are emotionally unstable, they can't  control their emotions, may it be anger or sadness, it is either 0 or 10000000000,  common sense doesn't work on them, their version of love is too messed up for normal human being, they are like a Nuclear Bomb that is waiting to be triggered at any moment, now it is quite possible to tame Minami, Kaori and Mother, it's not going to be easy, but it's possible, now what I am actually thinking is this, what if; I could use them as a shield to other Heroines, what if I could use them to protect me, like a bodyguard or some kind, I can't even run away from Minami when she was triggered, now imagine me trying to fight them, I don't stand a chance, why not let someone else; similar to them, to fight for me, or even quite possible kill, fight a yandere with another yandere.

 

PLAN NO.2

 

SECLUSION

 

Now I have a theory, when the goddess spoke of the condition, she said the graduation of high school, she never said that I HAVE TO GRADUATE, I don't know if that is a mistake on the goddess side, but come on now, it's a goddess, mistakes aren't what their known for, so given what the goddess said, what if I don't have to go to school? What if I could just stay at home, wait for a high schooler's graduation to come, school is going to be a central meeting place of heroines since most troupes and clichés reside there, this is a very risky plan, but probably would use this plan, if school becomes a too dangerous place.

 

PLAN NO.3

 

RUN AWAY

 

Same concept with the 2nd plan but instead of staying at home, just run away, stay away from humanity, seclude myself from all human contact, and hope to god that my theory is correct, again risky but the safest out of all three plans.

 

PLAN NO.4

 

TERMINATION

 

This plan goes against my moral code, don't even know why I came up with this plan, the plan is simple yet hard, kill all yanderes, yes, instead of being hunted, I hunt, if I can just hunt and kill all of them, this game is now in peaceful mode, there's no rule dictating it isn't allowed, now, the problem is; I just don't have the guts to do it, again, killing is against my moral code, don't want to stain my hands red, don't want to be hunted by the victims that was murdered with this very hands of mine.

 

These are just rough ideas of what I got so far, hardly have info about this game, not planning on cheating, don't even know if I can, I wonder if there is a loophole to this game, some kind of bug or a glitch of some kind, welp, still too early to uncover some, let's just gather some more info as much as I can, that's the only thing I can rely on.

 

"Hayato."

 

I wonder if the goddess is watching me from above, as I struggle to survive in this sugar coated survival game of hers.

 

"Hayatoo."

 

Does she derive pleasure from seeing human beings suffer?

 

"HAYATO!"

 

"Wah, sorry what is it Nee-san."

 

I was then yelled at by my older sister, for her to yell at me; I guess I didn't hear her a while back.

 

"Hmph, ignoring your cute older sister, how mean, we already reached our destination, hurry up before the train starts."

 

"Ah, ok ok, sorry."

 

I then got off my seat and proceed to exit the train.

 

It seems that because the park was gigantic and to reach a section to another section is time-consuming, the park implemented; electric trains that will go around from one section to another, this park really makes you wonder how much they invested in this park, what a bummer though, the ride was relaxing and seat was so comfortable, wish that I could ride this train again.

 

Exiting the train station, the entire Takahashi and Sato family (except the husband), has now arrived  to 'Water World', a section of the park with a theme dedicated solely to all things wet.

 

Father takes a look at the map again to double-check where the ride is, he then nods to himself and explained.

 

"The ride that the kids wants to ride is not far from here, just a few minute walks is my estimation, Rum-, I mean, Sato-san, since you've been here before, think you know where the exact location is?"

 

"Yes, of course, in fact, that also was our first ride, I can still clearly remember where it is, come on then, the ride won't ride itself."

 

While we are walking with Rumi leading us, I keep seeing Kano staring at me while I'm not looking, if I try to look back at her, she turns her head back, and as she keeps staring at me.

 

!NEW! Kano - 57

 

Her number keeps increasing, haven't even lasted a day, her number is already increasing, I mean it took Minami 4 years to reach 100, must be some kind of reason why, does she admire me somehow? But on what? We barely know each other, and there is nothing with me admirable though.

 

ARGH

 

All of a sudden I felt like something or someone hit my stomach, I lost my balance due to the amount of force my stomach felt, I fell on my butt, and groaned in pain, Minami and Kaori didn't fall along with me; since I quickly let go of hands to avoid that.

 

I looked at the person responsible for my pain, but the only one there is a young girl, probably around my age.

 

"Ow, ow, ow, I'm sorry, I was running carelessly."

 

It seems that her head was responsible, since the girl was rubbing her head, as she was chanting 'OW'.

 

She and I suddenly made eye-contact when the Screen made another announcement.

 

NEW HEROINE DISCOVERED

 

13 MORE Heroines TO LEFT TO DISCOVER

 

WILL NOW UPDATE NEW INFORMATION TO THE SCREEN

 

SCREEN WILL NOW BE UNUSABLE WHILE UPDATING

 

UPDATING SCREEN

30%

50%

70%

90%

100%

 

SCREEN UPDATED

 

SCREEN NOW AVAILABLE TO USE

 

The foolish me met another heroine yet again.

Going to use this park as a bridge for the MC to meet some Heroines

29