Reunite
285 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minami - 107

Kaori    - 87

Maeko  - 74

!NEW! Kano - 78

!NEW! Elize - 34

Success rate = 89%

COMMENT:

"Imagine helping a yandere lmao"

 

Hmm...

 

I ponder to myself as I look at the transparent screen floating in front of me, obviously after what happened, Kano's affinity just jolted from 56 to 78, although that is no surprise to me, I am actually more surprised that it didn't go from 80 or heck even 90...

 

Kano being an emotional and soft spoken girl, I wonder if what kind of yandere she will turn out to be, not that I want her to be one, but it is inevitable unfortunately, to be honest, if I plan to tame yanderes, Kano are one of the few best shot I got, Minami and Kaori would be best too, with them being actually being my sisters and the ones going to be right beside me at all times since with no ones surprise lives under the same roof as me.

 

Minami literally is already 109 now in the affinity levels, I have no excuse since it was my fault, greatly my fault, but I could actually make great use to this, with Minami and Kano's affinity quite high this early, I could use them as a protection from other yanderes, especially with Minami, the way she acted with Kano early just from a handshake gives me enough proof that her obsessiveness will prove useful in the future.

 

Speaking of Kano, I really fucked up helping Kano, but at the same time, a large burden just disappeared on my heart, was it worth risking it? Probably… I really regretted not doing much back then... it really broke my sister down, I failed as an older brother, I didn't reassure her, I didn't do anything to soothe her scared heart, I just pulled her hands and and forced her to follow me...

 

Despite the enormous risk I took, I don't regret it at all. Saving Kano has left me with a sense of lightness and redemption that flows through my body.

 

As for Kano, she's currently hugging my arm and tears are still dripping from her face while she occasionally sniffs. It's heartbreaking to think how long she must have been alone. poor girl.

 

Hiroto informed us that we were getting closer to the police station. As a matter of fact, I could already see the distinct blue and gray building with a wild west theme, standing out in the distance.

 

"Alright, kids, we're almost there," Hiroto replied with a smile.

 

Upon hearing the good news, Kano's grip on my arm tightens, but I'm unsure if it's a sign of happiness or something else.

 

"Hey, hayato... Mother will be there right?" She quietly asks me.

 

"Why of course, why wouldn't she be? She is your mother after all, and loves you dearly." I answer optimistically as much as I could to cheer up the tearing puppy beside me.

 

"I hope so..."

-----

 

As we approached the entrance of the park's large police station, we could hear faint but somewhat loud voices coming from inside.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP?!"

 

A deafening yell echoed through the area, causing even those with hearing impairments to sense its intensity. Kano's grip on my arm tightened further in fear, and the force of the yell pushed the entrance open.

 

From a distance, not too far but not too close either, I could see a group of four girls standing in front of the receptionist. Among them were two adult women and two young children.

 

"Please understand ma'am, our security is currently on the looks for your children, it takes time to look for them especially with the size of this park." A frightened and nervous  receptionist attempted to calm the angered and emotional adult in front of her.

 

"Do you not understand how much my beautiful son means to me?! HUH?!"

 

Hmm.. I guess it is safe to say that's my mother scaring the poor worker.

 

"Hey kid" Hiroto beside me speaks trying to catch my attention, "I am guessing that's your mother?"

 

Jackpot Hiroto, the woman that is terrorizing the poor receptionist's heart is in fact my mother.

 

"Hayato- is that you?!"

 

As I was about to answer Hiroto, I noticed Kaori spotting me from a distance. Without hesitation, she sprinted towards me and Kano with remarkable speed, similar to a speeding rocket. In a split second, Kaori jumped at me, leaving me with little time to react.

 

Oh my, the speed of this girl is insane, at such a young age how the heck am I going to escape from you when you grow up.

 

"MY DEAR OLDER BROTHER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, OH HOW MUCH I MISS YOU" Kaori cheers as she rubs her head all over me.

 

Thankfully, Kano wasn't affected from the drop since she let go the moment Kaori jumped on me.

 

"I guess you are now reunited with your family now huh kid" Hiroto smirks.

 

"Kaori get away from him at once." A domineering yet cold voice can be heard just near us.

 

Minami, the only girl yet to be on the 100+ affinity level, stood with a commanding presence. Her gaze, razor-sharp, was not fixed upon me, but rather aimed directly at our little sister. The atmosphere grew ominous as her intense stare grew even more.

 

"Huh? Who are you to tell me what to do with my brother, stupid sister blehhh"

 

However, Minami's efforts proved futile as Kaori simply shrugged it off, showing no sign of being intimidated

 

"I SAID GET AWAY!" Her voice filled with rage and desperation, as she quickly tries tug Kaori away from me, "CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE BOTHERING HAYATO"

 

"NEVERRRRR" Kaori refutes.

 

As both of my sisters created a dramatic scene similar of a soap opera, everyone in the station could only watch in astonishment. The chaos unfolding around us captivated the attention of onlookers. However, a sense of relief showered me knowing that Minami was unaware of Kano tightly holding onto my arms.

 

Amidst the unfolding chaos, Rumi and Kano finally reunited. Kano, who had been beside me silently observing the chaos, and Rumi embraced each other tightly. Tears streamed down their faces, expressing the depth of their emotions in that heartfelt moment..

 

"HAYATOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" A voice that of an adult, rang out, growing louder and closer. It was evident that the person approaching was none other than our mother.

 

Her speed is definitely slower then Kaori and Minami's but don't tell me she is going to also will be charging at me...

 

"WAIT MOTHER DON'T" I quickly try to halt my charging mother as I try to control both of my sisters who are in a state of quarrel.

 

She swiftly crouched down and flew towards me, a figure whose embrace could easily engulf a small child like me.

I

MISS

YOUU MY SON

 

Those were the final words I heard as I would be submerged, not by any a meteor, or a towering building, but from my mother... and possible die.

 

Announcement
Hey guys! Thanks for reading another awful chapter of mine, I would like to just quickly advertise this one-shot novel that I made and actually been working on for atleast 1 year (the reason of it being 1 year being is that I am a lazy author), the name is "king's revenge"
The link will be on the comments if you guys are interested ;)
7