Reborn
980 14 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Ugh!‘ 

‘That was such a long surgery, well at least when I get home I can go to sleep, but why did they have to call me in the middle of the fucking night I mean it's not like the guy chose to get stabbed but I’m still going to be bitter about it.’

 

That is what I was thinking when I saw truck-kun swerve and head straight for me and honestly the only thing I could think was ‘Wow how cliche.’

 

 And now, I'm here sitting in a white room in front of some weird old guy (who I'm pretty sure is God) acting like some big shot. ‘It's kinda getting on my nerves.’

 

 ‘By the way, my name is Sky James. Before I died I was a 42-year-old surgeon with a very outgoing personality and an eidetic memory though I tend to be a bit of an airhead and I have a hard time reading other people's facial expressions well anyway today I was called in for emergency surgery in the middle of the night which is not that unusual but I really didn't want to go in. Honestly, I'm not one to voice when I'm angry or annoyed(which I was both)and I'll probably just complain in my head until I feel better, which is what I was doing when I…’

 

“Hello, I’m God and as you probably already know you are dead!!.” He says excitedly, interrupting my thoughts.

 

‘Wow, way to state the obvious.’ I thought while nodding with a deadpan expression still a bit agitated. 

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

‘Ugh!..this is taking so long can't I just...’

 

“Wow, you are so calm! Most people would be freaking out by now.” He said cutting my thoughts off yet again.

 

“Hey, can you just say what you want so I can sleep? I haven't slept in 38 hours.” I say starting to get a bit annoyed.

 

“...”(God)

 

“...”(Skyler)

 

“Ahem!...moving on your death wasn't supposed to happen so since the mistake was on me I'm going to let you be reborn in a different world of your choice with your memories intact plus five wishes,” God says like he just did me a favour while acting like he didn't just accidentally kill me.

 

“So I can wish for anything?” I ask, starting to get a little curious.

  

“Yes,” says God, still acting a little smug.

 

 After a minute of thought, I respond saying “Then I'll go to the world of Naruto.” 

 

“Alright, what generation would you like to be born into?”

 

“Naruto’s,” I say without hesitation.

 

“And for your location?”

 

“Konoha”

 

“Then last is your wishes?”

 

“My first wish is to be naruto's twin sister.” 

 

“Oh my, may I ask why female instead of male since your previous body was male?” God asked curiously with a brow raised a little taken back by what I just said.

 

I scratched my head a little awkwardly and said “Honestly I don't really have a preference between being male or female so I thought why not give being female a try in this life since I have the chance.”

 

“Fair enough, and for your next wish?” Says God.

 

“Umm… I guess the next wish would be 100% perfect chakra control.”I said a little unsure of what to ask for.

 

“Alright.” God nodded.

 

“As for my third, I want all of the fūinjutsu of the Uzumaki clan including the adamantine sealing chains

 

 And the kind of regeneration that will let me restore lost limbs for my fourth wish.”(Skyler)

 

“For the third, you will have to slowly learn but I will give you the information and the means and as for the fourth it is also doable.”(God)

 

“And lastly I want the ability to shapeshift to whatever I want without the use of any chakra or jutsu and make sure that nothing can see through it, for instance, byakugan and Sharingan.”

 

‘Honestly, I have just always thought this would be a really cool power.’

 

“Hehe” while I'm laughing to myself, kami-sama is giving me a look that pretty much screams(you're being a weirdo).

 

“Well since all of your wishes are doable I think it's time I send you to your new life you will have to figure the rest out for yourself, good luck.” 

 

Then everything went black.

 

When I woke up I was in Kushina's arms with Naruto, while Minato was standing next to us smiling and though Kushina was drenched in sweat she was still very beautiful with long, crimson hair and blue-gray eyes that were looking at us lovingly while telling us are names mine being Kana.

 

 I knew that this peace wouldn't last but I was sad when everything was thrown into chaos. after the Kyuubi was sealed in the twins with a bit of Minato and Kushina's chakra Naruto fell asleep and I soon followed.

 

 

15