Chapter 1 – Part 1/5
182 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Footsteps of many were streaming down the hallways of the Changjiang Castle.  The group was chasing after a girl who was 5ft yet older than 20.  Though she was small, she stood higher than all the others which made her the most remarkable soldier than ever.  Many feared for her strength and would stay away from the path she took.  Her name was Ann, the mystic soldier of Juan, the highest of all loyalty.

    Ann ran and ran, not once did she stop or looked behind her.  Ann ran to the top and stopped before she had fallen off the cliff of the castle.  She looked behind her finally and saw that she was surrounded by many of the guardians.  "There she is!" one of the men called out.  All of them swished out a sword from their sides.  She feared that she had to jump to her death but a sudden light had arisen from above them.  An angel-like girl came from the light and bestowed words that Ann couldn't understand.  Her body lifted from the ground slowly and was brought to the beautiful lady.  Her hair was very long and golden. Ann wondered why she was here.  The lovely lady lifted her hand and dark shadows cast out of thin air.  Ann couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was all like a bad dream but in reality.  The men beneath us wailed in fear as the shadows slaughtered them all one by one. 

    Who is this lady?  What does she want from me?  Questions poured into my head all at once.  I wondered if my questions will ever be answered.  Everything went hazy within seconds before I could finish my thoughts.

    A sweet scent hovered over me when I came to my consciousness.   I opened my eyes and saw the lovely lady over me.  Startled, I sat up and scooted back until my back hit the headboard of the bed.  The lady sat up straight and put her hand out, letting me know that I wasn't in danger, and shouldn't fear.  I looked at her hand and place my hand into hers.  She gripped onto my wrist and yanked me to her side.  I was so startled that I had no time to react.  Another light had cast between me and her, however, it was warm this time.  I could feel all the energy that had left my body come back to me.  The feeling felt amazing, it was like being in a warm pond filled with roses.  The scent was sweet and devouring.  I got embarrassed quickly when I realized my face was basically buried in her chest.  I pushed away from her blushing and awkwardly looked at her.  The lady too blushed and then giggled.  Her smile was very peaceful to the point that all my worry had vanished in seconds.  It made me wanna trust her even though I hardly knew her, and that I also just met her.

    She lifted me from the bed and brought me into another room that reminded me of a bathhouse.  The room had a waterfall that seemed to be connected to a pond.  The pond had lilypads in it and roses.  The lady walked over to the pond and slowly dipped into it with me still in her arms.  The water had seemed cold but strangely the water was warm and comforting like how her light was.  She brought her arms down and hugged me close to her body.  It's as if she already knew me, she was very kind yet strong and ambitious.  I couldn't shake my eyes off of her, she was very enchanting to me.  She looked down at me and blissfully smiled.  With our body completely covered by the water, she kissed me swiftly, and I wasn't surprised for some reason.  My vision got hazy again for some reason, I couldn't focus one bit.  A few moments later, I went into a deep slumber even though I wasn't tired.

    I was woken from the slubber in pain from resting. From the looks of it, it seems I have been asleep for days, if not weeks.  I sat up slowly from the bed I was placed in and looked around to see nobody here in the room with me.  I moved my legs off the bed and placed my feet onto the cold floor below me.  I rose from the bed and walked over to the window that was presented to me.  I was far up high in a building that seemed ancient.  Where am I?  This doesn't exist on the map.  Thoughts flowed through my head as I looked out from the window.  The door suddenly opened and I turned my head quickly to see who it was that entered the room.  The lady who had entered my room dropped the bowl with water in her hand and rushed out of the room.  Not knowing what just happened, I stood there silently.  A few people had walked into the room, two of them looked like doctors and the other two were the lady that brought me here, and the other lady looked like an apprentice. 

    The doctor-like people grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down on the bed.  They enchanted words and sudden magic came from their hands.  They placed their hand over my legs and the magic covered my legs.  The heaviness I once had slowly started to disappear, it no longer hurts.  They did my arms next then to my back, every pain that covered my body had disappeared.  I looked at the doctor and smiled slightly.  The doctor smiled back with a flushed look on her face.  She got up and walked out of the room with the other doctor. 

    Her lady kneed down in front of me and put my hands into hers. "Hello, I'm Kal, the queen of Jiengo" she spoke to me.  Queen!?  She's a Queen!  What does a queen want from me, a low-life!?  The lovely lady moved in closer to me "Ann, you are my bride to be"  she blushed and moved her head to the side happily.  I was surprised by her proposal and couldn't utter a word.  She knew my name but that didn't seem to bother me a bit.  Embarrassed, I looked down at the ground not sure what to say to her.  Kal giggled as she stood up and placed her hand in front of me. "Come my lovely fiance" Kal happily waited.  I put my hand into hers and stood up.

    We both walked out of the room I was in and went down a hallway to another room.  The room seems to be a dressing room, there were beautiful gowns all over the room.  One of the ladies was standing in the room waiting for us to arrive.  She walked over to me and pushed me over to the big mirror in the middle of the room.  The little lady picked up a few gowns and had me try on one.  The one I put on was turquoise, a rather enchanting color.  Rose gold Venise laced cape covered the back of the dress and flowed down the long sleeves in the front.  The dress was gorgeous in my opinion.  The next dress I put on was velvet, it had a split on the right side.  Diamonds covered the shoulders and a dragon-like design was made out of the diamonds on the left side of the dress.  The last dress she put on me was a lavish red.  It flowed beautifully unlike the others although they were beautiful too, however, this one caught my attention the most.   I giggled as I twirled in the dress delightfully.  Kal looked at me surprised but then giggled too as she held her hand out to me.  I grasped onto her hand and we both walked out of the room and went downstairs to the extensive gathering room.  Glistening Status covered the room with chandeliers that lit up the whole room.  

   "Your Majesty!" a tiny girl came running over to us and bow to Kal.  "Arise my dear" Kal spoke softly, " what seems to be the matter?" she questioned her. "Your Majesty, Himakiato has arrived!" the little one moved about. "Oh! You should've said so sooner! Let us go dear" Kal looked at me and smiled. "You have someone important to meet" I followed in her footsteps. 

    It hasn't been long since we started walking.  We were in a cherry blossom forest that had a walkway to another unknown place.  Towards the end, the walkway opened to another area.  There was a garden with a table in the center on top of a rock pathway.  Three chairs surrounded the table, however, someone was sitting at one of the chairs.  He is an old man who seemed to be in his 90s.  He wore a lavish purple tux with a rose hanging out of the breast pocket.  "Hello darling Kal, it's so nice to see you"  he gave a warm smile to the both of us.

 

 

-End of Part 1-

4