Rebirth Of Shadow’s
290 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Charge the demon king is almost defeated his armies are in ruins!!" A lone figure cowered in an ominous black armour stood by a window and gazed at the burning flames that surrounded his castle.

The figure was none other than the great and dreadful demon king of Alzea, he was a shadow being that invaded the world of Alzea every three thousand years at the orders of the gods that govern this world.

He and his kin were always reborn into this world whether they like it or not they were nothing more than slaves for the amusement of the gods, they played their games with him and his kin they amused themselves with their suffering.

The shadow king was labelled as the demon king by the races of this world be he and his kin were no demons they were just another race but because of their nature, they were deemed worthy to be the enemy of the whole world.

"How many times have we already suffered like this?" the king spoke with a sorrowful tone as he moved away from the window towards his throne.

"Aliela the heroes will soon be upon us you know what to do?" The king spoke with a cold but with a hint of sorrow in his voice, for this is not the first time he spoke those words he knew what those words meant better than anyone he was sending his friends and companions to die at the hands of the heroes.

"Yes, my king I will gather the rest" a slender shadow being also encased in black armour spoke as she bowed down towards her king she said nothing but the faint red lights flickered inside the helmet of the shade.

The king knew that even after so many times the fear of death is always present, they think of them as simple monsters that feel nothing but, in reality, they were no different than the rest of the races that are currently slaughtering his remaining kin, he was left alone on his throne as the last obstacle for the heroes.

It wasn't long before he could sense the last flickers of his kin die out, "Aliela I hope you didn't suffer" the king whispered to himself as he stood up from his throne and picked up his giant black blade.

"There he is demon king face me you coward your time has come now you will answer for all of your evil deeds!" the door to the throne room was blasted open and a group of people entered the room and started shouting at the king.

"It's always the same line" the king muttered to himself, he was no stranger to those lines even the heroes looked almost always the same they seemed to be children in his eyes no more than 17 years old, as always the gods and their games they kidnap some children from the other worlds and tell them they are heroes.

"lets get this over with" the king raised his sword and was about to charge at the heroes but he was stopped in his track by a spell cast by their magician.

He raised his sword it was easy to break a spell of this level but he stopped as he noticed the hero that was shouting nonstop charging at him with the holy sword granted by the gods.

"Peace" the king didn't even have the will to fight anymore after so many times, no matter what he did it would always end up the same with the death of his kin and him and the cycle will continue so why fight?

The holy sword pierced his black armour and extinguished the red light inside his helmet.

"Wow, that sooooooo boring what the hell demon king!?" numerous voices resounded in his head.

"How could you give up so easily!"

"Booo!!" 

The voices continued to insult him, but he didn't care he knew what the voices were they were the gods that played the cruel game but he didn't care at all they were always like that.

"So boring he doesn't even fight back, enough throw him into the void until we have need of him again" one of the voices spoke and his soul began to shiver. He knew this sensation it was time for his imprisonment but this time something was different he could see strange light before him he unconsciously reached towards it with his mind.

"WHA!?"

"WHO THE HELL LEFT A PORTAL OPENED!?"

The voices were alarmed at this strange new light, the king knew this was his one and only chance he had to take it for him and his kin!

With all of his might, he pushed towards the light and reached it just before the voices died out behind him.

Inside the light he found himself surrounded by even more lights so many shapes and colours and something which looked like a road. He saw humans on that road similar to the ones he always fought against.

"A hero summoning?" he whispered but it didn't matter to him he followed the road hidden from the eyes of others his shape no mo than a dark mist, once again he was blinded by the light but this time it lasted longer.

"Congratulations my queen it's a beautiful baby girl!" he heard voices all around him, he slowly opened his eyes and took a look around him.

"She has the queens eyes how beautiful!" the woman that was holding him squealed as she cradled him.

"Reborn as a human?" he couldn't speak so all he could do was think.

"L..let me...hold her" an exhausted but happy voice entered his ears as he was handed over to a new person, he looked up and saw a silver-haired red-eyed woman holding him, she looked exhausted and drenched in sweat but wore a happy smile on her face as she caressed his face.

"Liliana" she whispered as she kissed her forehead.


AN: Thanks for reading, wrote before but as a fan of many fiction's/LN's had this stuck in my head for days had to write it let's see how it goes! ^^

6