Chapter 4: Yates and Yanni Radd
215 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Danny walked out of the room, his gorgeous wedding team awaited him. Henry kindly smiled at him, "Young master, please get on the horse. On the way I will be protecting you with everything I have…. But of course, today is young master's big day. I should not worry that much since there would only be good things that are waiting to happen."

"Thanks, Uncle Henry." Danny smiled at Henry. but as soon as Danny got near the horse it started to go wild as if it wouldn't allow him to get on its back but it stopped when Danny brushed the horse hair on the back of the horses neck. If one would pay more attention to the horse it would appear as if the horse was trembling as Danny ran his hand through the back of its neck as he got on the horse.

What happened ?!, clearly someone has switched the Normal horse arranged for Danny with a level 1 Profound ranked horse and feed it with a profound aura concealing pill .

Profound ranked horse are very proud beasts they do not allow any one weaker than them selves to ride them, It would take at the least 8-9th level profound Ki Disciple cultivation for one to ride a level 1 profound ranked horse.

anyone who has planed it clearly wanted to road kill Danny and has put a lot of thought and wealth in executing this plan as a level 1 profound ranked horse and profound aura concealing pill are not cheap. It would have worked perfectly if it were the previous Danny but this one has a Xtremas Virus pouring water all of thier plans.

Xtremas virus main function is to create antibodies to counter any type of bacterial , virul infection , disease or poison etc. To check weather the cure works perfectly Danny had to introduce all kinds of poisonous infectious diseases , bacteria , virus etc to Xtremas virus. It was based on the approach how one can gain immunity to some venoms by introducing small amount of venom in our system over long period of time. so the Xtremas Virus is not only a universal cure but a biological weapon capable of plague.

so when Danny brushed the horses hair he released a little bit of Xtremas Virus aura scaring the hell out of the profound ranked horse. once Danny was settled on the back of the horse and ready to began, a gentle voice suddenly came from his left,

"Looks like I came at the just right time. Is Brother Danny going to retrieve his bride now? Felicitations."

Danny's eyebrows furrowed slightly at that sound and saw two young men slowly walk to his side. The person who spoke was a twenty year old young man of medium build. He was as handsome as he was elegant. His eyes were crystal clear on top of a refreshing face and he wore a bright smile. At his rear was a thinner younger man. His footsteps followed quickly behind the speaker.

Watching them, Danny smiled, "Oh it is Brother Yates and Brother Yanni, did you guys specially make this trip here to see me off?"

Yates Radd was the son of the First Elder of Radd Family. At the age of twenty, whether it be his appearance, talent, use of speech and wisdom, they were at the top of the young generation in the Radd Family. His profound strength had reached the third level of the Profound Ki Practitioner Realm at the moment. He was his father, Ron Radd, pride and joy and was also the future hope of the Radd Family. The clan had high expectations for him because he would become the next leader if no accidents should occur. He possessed many good qualities but he had never been arrogant. He was someone who was kind and polite to everyone. Even towards Danny, who was considered to be disabled in everyone's eyes, he'd never mock Danny but instead was as gentle as he was polite. Not only that, he frequently expressed signs of concern when faced with Danny's damaged profound Ki vein problem.

Danny had always liked Yates. He admired and appreciate Yate's kindness…. Of course, those feelings came from the previous Danny.

The identity of the person behind Yates Radd was also not that simple. He was not just an ordinary Radd Family disciple; he was the Second Elder's youngest grandson, Yanni Radd . At the age of nineteen, he was at the ninth level of the Profound Ki Disciple Realm. Ever since he was a child, he always followed Yates around and listened to his every word. However, he wasn't as kind to Danny as he was to Yates. Even though they were both grandsons of Elders, he never cared for Danny. Whenever Danny tried to strike up a conversation, he would either ignore or respond with an upturned nose.

As the grandson of a Radd Family's Head, not only did Danny have his own residence, he also owned a separate little courtyard. Aside from his grandfather John, his little Cousin Morgan, and very few people actually came to visit. At this time, Yates came with Yanni with the purpose of watching him go on his wedding journey.

"Haha, of course." Yates approached with a hearty laugh and said, "The person you are marrying today is our Floating Stone City's number one brightest jewel. This is not only our Radd Caln's big event, but is our Floating Stone City's big event. Since you have the chance to marry this treasure, your brother here is very happy for you. Of course, I am also envious and ashamed as well. Hahahaha."

Danny also laughed, "Brother Yates tells such a funny joke. With Brother Yates talent, the entire female population of Floating Stone city is yours to pick from."

"Young master, we must get going." Henry warned.

"Brother Danny, hurry up. We eagerly await for you to spectacularly bring in Floating Stone city's brightest jewel into the Radd Family." Yates said with a smile.

Danny nodded and immediately sat tight. The wedding escort team rode through the courtyard to the sound of the beating drums and gongs straight towards the Ross Family Residence.

The moment Danny disappeared from sight, Yates's smile froze and darkened. He suddenly turned around and fiercely slapped Yanni hard in the face. In a low voice, he hissed, "Pathetic!"

Yates's slap was a direct hit and Yanni's left cheek began to swell. He hurriedly scrambled at the foot of Yates and fearfully spoke, " I… I clearly threw in the Murdering Almond Powder and the message I received confirmed that he did collapse… I… I also do not know what is going on here…."

"Hmph!" Yates's eyebrows tightened and distorted his face. "I spent so much money to get the poison that not even Doctor Roy has the cure to, but you screwed it all up! Don't tell me you want me to personally see Emma Ross marry that wastrel Danny?"

"Boss, that kid has only just left. We will have an opportunity on the wedding road… Although we cannot personally take care of this in fear of being seen, we can instigate a resistance force from the Yas Family and others. There are other men of nobility who covet Emma Ross. Just listening to people speak about Emma Ross's marriage to Danny would make their teeth itch. If we encourage them a little and go out together, we would be able to…."

"If it was really that simple, why did I spend so much time getting the Murdering Almond Powder!" Yates coldly interrupted Yanni and continued, "Danny is a good-for-nothing but his grandfather is at the 9th level of the Profound Ki Master Realm. Who would dare to offend him? Also, Emma's father did not object to this marriage at all. Who would dare to openly offend the Ross Clan and Radd Che? Even if the Yas Family's boys grouped up with the city lord's boys, their family would obviously prevent them from doing anything…. And didn't you see that old bastard Henry personally escort him? With him around, how could any trouble start?"

While speaking, Yates clenched his hands. The sounds of bone being dislocated popped in the air. The first time he saw Emma Ross, he thought that he encountered an angel and was already lost. From then on, he swore to make Emma Ross his woman in this lifetime.

But Emma Ross, was actually going to marry Radd Family's most despised Danny! How could he ever willingly accept that!

"Boss, in fact… in fact you do not need to worry that much." Yanni glanced at Yates facial expression and carefully spoke, "Think about it, with Emma's temperament that never even bothered to glance at any of the talents in Floating Stone City, would she even like that kid Danny? The only reason why she is marrying Danny is because of an agreement made sixteen years ago. If she marries into the family, it is absolutely impossible for Danny to even touch her finger…. After she has entered our Radd Family, the chances of Boss meeting her would be greatly increased. That trash Danny is not comparable to the Boss's natural handsomeness and talent. After a while, how could not impress that Emma? By that time…."

Listening to Yanni's words, Yates gloomy scowl began to stretch while his narrow eyes squinted. He touched the tip of his nose with his finger and whispered, "You make a pretty reasonable point… looks like not being able to poison that wastrel to death can also be a good thing."

Floating Stone City was the smallest city of the Black Water Empire. It was so small that it wasn't even suitable to be called a city; perhaps calling it a town would be more appropriate. Floating Stone City was not only the smallest city but was also the most geographically remote in terms of location. The population, economy, and even the average profound strength was the lowest of the low. These days, Floating Stone City's residents often mock themselves for being a forgotten corner in the Black Water Empire.

Floating Stone City was particularly lively today for it was Danny and Emma's big wedding day. Nobody would care if it was only Danny's wedding but Emma's marriage was Floating Stone City's biggest sensational event.

The Ross Family was not a clan that solely trained in the arts of the profound Ki. It was a clan that specialized in business for generations. Although they could not be said to be wealthy among others of the Black Water Empire; on Floating Stone City's list of the most prosperous clans, Ross Family was at the top. However, this did not mean that the Ross Family was weak. With their abundant wealth, they could naturally afford to hire experts to protect their vast fortune. The leader of the Ross Family had two children: Yancy Ross and Emma Ross. Both his son and daughter had no interest in the family business. They solely focused on training in the ways of the profound ki. Henry had never opposed their decision and instead allowed them to continue their path. After Emma surprised Floating Stone City with her talent, it was even more unlikely that he would prevent her growth. Due to Emma's amazing God-given gift, Floating Stone City's major families were on their best behavior in their presence…. After all, it was widely acknowledged that Emma may reach the Earth Profound Ki Realm or even the Sky Profound Ki Realm someday in the future. At that point, the Ross Family would not only have the most wealth but would also be the most dominating force in Floating Stone City.

5