world hopping, the greatest attempt of escaping your love!
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

as said in the title, world hopping is your lover greatest attempt of getting rid of you. 

you are now dead, your vows of marriage invalid. you can do nothing but leave with the words of love(threats) that you would find him, even in the next world! (and there is nothing he can do about it, so he shouldn't for an instant think of escaping!)

from this point on, he can move on with his life, and you would be capable of doing nothing about it. who he is? you don't know! which world? no idea! at what era? no clue! and in which city!? there's a whole world out there! there are many worlds and you don't know which one he is on! he is now completely free and away from your clutches and you have nothing you can do about it. now let's talk how to change it. 

your lover has a very nifty trick which makes it a whole-lot easier. he can travel through worlds, all memories intact. who knows what other cheats your beloved may cary? well, who cares, for as long as he's happy~

which means that your lover most likely does not get reborn into a baby, turning into someone else with years, and technically did not even had the time to meet anyone, not to mention dating or falling in love with someone else, and is still your dear one and only wife! no matter how differently he acts, he still has full memories of all those long nights you spent together and still is your one and only. unlike anyone else, death has not changed that for him, he stayed the same, which means he had successfully managed to make a free getaway breakup with you, without any complications. he is gone. he remembers, and there is nothing you can do about it. he WOULD move on, even if he doesn't want to. he have eternity to deal with his feelings and you would never meet again.

now unlike most people that say they would love each-other in each lifetime yet have no memories to verify, your lover can very well tell if your truly a man of your words. if you told him you would follow him and you didn't, you caused him pain. you should be there for him to hug and comfort, telling him you would forever be there for him. or you should keep on chasing him through worlds, making sure you finally made him fall in love with you after spending entire lifetimes trying. either way, you should not leave him hanging. capture your mc again and prove to him that even running to another world is not far enough to escape your love!

now, you died. the end of any relationship. to make yours last longer- follow him to his next life! how? here are many creative ways to do that!

the easiest and most common ways is items. they can be directly used to make you transport to each world, by latching to those items the mc carry, you could make a connection between you two. the best way is through the soul. find a way to use his cheat against him! attach yourself to the space he use between worlds to find out which world he goes to next, get an item with your soul-print in it and make sure it goes to every world your lover does, moving your soul along with it. bind yourself to your lover with something he always brings, or even directly to his soul, and you are bound to find him. literally

there are many extravagant ways to find out where your loved one is going. the easiest way for a wayward soul is to use the cheat, mostly a system, as the advantage. it knows where your lover is, it takes him there! make sure it would take you as well, no one have to know! not even it. hide your presence and follow your lover soul as it leaves a world and goes to a new one. you don't have to make it complicated. even marking your lover location is enough to know where to go. all you need to do is follow to his new location. heck, you might reach it before he does! 

now, for those that are more than simple souls, with hidden identities, the job is even simpler! do you have more authority over the system then the 'host'? get the information directly from it! extremely good at hacking? find where your wife is running away to, directly from the thing taking her! know someone from the higher-ups? get the mc full schedule and be ready worlds in advance! heck, directly ask this higher-up to send you there! don't keep your lover waiting!

now, the easiest way to find your lover is, be the mastermind behind where he is going!
you can just be a god and make your mc go to every world a piece of your soul is. no transforming of worlds required on your part. the same goes with simply being the system that binds him. being the mastermind you would always know where he is going, because you were the one that sends him there! being the one to decide where he is going and why, you can scheme much better at how to keep your lover all to yourself, and get yourself an amazing role to be the perfect golden thighs for your lover to cling to! heck, make his entire mission about you while you're at it! make sure to add side-mission to force him to be more lovey-dovey! nothing's the limit!

there is much more ways, but we will talk about just one more, the hidden threat type. those are the type of people who got sealed, locked, and forced into those worlds because of one reason or another and then met their one and only light, the mc! i hope you know that by getting him involved you put him in danger, and have been extra cautious in order to not get caught. the mc is normally this type only way to travel to different worlds and their only gateway and so, moving with the mc is no big trouble. even if they are not the 'gateway', as an old soul who is powerful enough to have the need to be sealed, following their newfound life-purpose is easy. there are many ways to do so. those powerful dangerous type also have much more options then normal souls. don't like where your wife is going? hack the system so send him somewhere else! hijack his connections and get him where you want! send him back to the real world if you so please, as long as you are powerful enough to do so. unlike a random soul you could probably tell exactly what happening to him, why he is attached to a system and what effect it may have on him. though either way, following your loved one is an easy task to a soul like that, and changing things to make it more comfortable for your lover should be done subtly. don't put him at risk! 

now that you managed to follow your lover to a new world, show him with all your heart that even death is not enough to do you apart!

1