Prologue
384 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Jonathan Burgs. A half Filipino and a Half American. My Mother named Cecille (I won't tell Her Last Name For The Plot.) got lucky and fished my almost bleached skinned Father named Joe (Mama :V) B. Burgs as her husband after she got fired from Starbucks as a barista. The reason She got fired cause of some Fat-ass named Karen complained to her about the coffee and almost suing the Store using her connection as a rich spoiled child. That bitch still got her mentality as a spoiled braindead brat and a freaking rich pig's daughter that only knows how to collect debts. 

 

How I know.

 

My mom told me what's her full name and told me to take revenge for her. I then took it and used my really small knowledge about hacking and doxed her and her father to the nearest police station. Showing a lot of evidence about frauds and tax evasions.

 

Why some people got stuck with their current mentality  and became a worse person. Grow some spine and grow up!

Well anyway imma stop with my rant about my mom an-

 

"Jonathan my friend~" (If your a Filipino and knows The reference. Lodi Na kita~) A crude young man approached me with his opened arms and hugged me. I'm currently sitting inside the bus while eating a cup noodles.

 

"Money again~" I tiredly said while opening my wallet full of 20-50 peso bill inside.

 

"No no no~" He repeatedly said while crossing his arms repeatedly too every time he says no.

 

"Drugs?" I said while putting my free arm on my back pocket grabbing a wrapped piece of cloth. I showed it to him and slowly opened it. But before I lifts the fabric. His hand grabbed mine and pushed it down on the tray that is placed behind every seat of the bus.

 

"Is that the real deal!" He shouted after checking his surrounding if any witness is nearby. Well there's no witness cause the windows of the bus are curtained blocking the windows and the door of the bus are currently closed.

 

He then released my arms and leaned forward for closer look. I then slowly pulled the hem of the fabric while his fingers started moving imitating a drum roll.

 

"Hmmm~" His excitement overwhelmed him and his short tempered head couldn't take the wait.

 

*SLAP*

 

Because of his excitement. He slapped my hands away with the top fabric that is currently covering my 'surprise' for him.

 

"Lemme open T- EHHH!~" He said in surprise when he saw my 'Surprise'. 

 

"Surprise-" I sarcastically said and returned to eating my now warm noodles.

 

"FUCK YOU!" He angrily said and started stomping his way out of the bus.

 

*Bam* The sound of the Bus door getting slammed close by my best bud heard.

 

The windows of the bus slowly became brighter and more hotter. The windows side started reflecting rays of light towards my eyes while I'm still eating, forcing me to open the window and tie the curtains.

 

'Why the heck this bus won't tint its windows with black. Do you know how annoyingly bright the windows reflects' I complained inside my mind.

 

I then threw the plastic spoon and fork outside the open window with enough force like i'm throwing a ball in the basket. The plastic utensils flew towards the nearby trashcan and got followed by the empty cup. The driver *psh* opened the door and returned to his seat while throwing his spent cigarette outside the driver's window.

 

He then started the stupid bus and all the electronics inside.

 

'Morato Quevas Integrated School (Fictional School) Field Trip Bus #2' is written on the now blinking sign board. After making the electronics alive. He grabbed a walkie talkie or some sort and spoke to it.

 

All students and teacher. Please aboard the bus in 10 minutes before we depart towards our first destination." He said and placed it on the phone holder that is beside him. He started the engine making the whole bus vibrate.

 

'OH that's the spot.' I said while relishing the free massage the whole vehicle gives me. After a minute or so of the massage. I then fell asleep with a smile.

 

'I hope no asshole is gonna ruin my day.' I though to myself before I completely fell asleep.

 

Time skip that is brought to you by My beautiful Shi'tzu Dog name Potchie ~

 

She didn't bathe for a week ehhehhehe~

 

7:52 PM

 

Ugh what is this annoying vibration. Where am I. What happened.

 

This is all the question that is currently inside my aching head after I woke up feeling something is terrible gonna happen. All of the passengers of the bus are currently sleeping except me and the bus driver of course.

 

After I woke up from my sleep. I groggily pulled myself up right and re-red the digital sign board.

 

'Destination 4' The slowly moving small bus that is on the letter a of the sign, Tells me on how long the trip arrives towards the final destination.

 

The sign instantly change into a digital clock showing the time 6:52 PM and a blinking red skull beside it.

 

After 30 seconds and the bus turning at a sharp turn that is next beside the cliff. The blinking red skull became mad and exploded.

 

*Bzztt* *Screech*

 

A sudden pulse of something blasted under the bus frying all of the electronic components of the bus and disabling it's capability to move. Because of how slow the bus turned on that corner. The bus driver only needed to pull the E-brake and we instantly stopped.

 

"Are you ok Jonathan~" A sudden voice rang beside me and scaring me shitless.

 

"Wah~" I yelped in surprise and making me almost punched her square in the face. Luckily I instantly recognized her and I instantly stopped the momentum of my fist that is currently inches away from her nose.

 

"Oops Sorry ma'am." I apologized and moved away from her when I noticed I'm cornering her with my arms like a kabedon. 

 

"No harm inflicted." She calmly said and inspected the still sleeping people and an angry driver that is currently smashing his phone.

 

"So what happened here?" She said after assessing the current situation.

 

"I'm guessing we got hit by a powerful Electro-Magnetic Pulse from Some~" I then noticed two bright head lights getting bigger on the left mirror of the bus. "where~" I kept my eyes on the light but the darn light instantly disappeared leaving me baffled on how it disappeared

 

"Did we entered restricted area or something?" My 'genius' teacher said and opened her bag grabbing her own smartphone out.

 

She tried opening it, but the tough bastard won't open with how much strength she's squeezing the power button.

 

"Yep we got EM- [Bam]" But before I finished talking. A force of a ramming truck hits me throwing me out of my seat and making the bus tumble around. [That bus got a seatbelt and all of the passenger except our mc is currently on seatbelt.]

 

Finished this at 1AM fuck. Finally I can sleep....

 

"Ill write every time I have time :V"

7