Prologue
198 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is that all you guys have!!" Cackled Kyr. The various gods surrounded him from all side but were still unable to lay a finger on him.

Kyr, a human orphan awakened a terrible power. One that he used to kill and destroy whoever and whatever he pleased.

Born as an orphan he lived a very hard and torturous existence until the age of ten when he awakened a power that can absorb any kind of energy without limit and use it as his own.

Since then he learned to enjoy the feeling on trampling on the weak. Kyr knew at a young age that the world was a merciless place and that the strong reigned over the weak. But he did not intend to change it one bit, that's just how the world worked.

He did not care that he used to be one of those the strong trampled on. He wanted to repay them back for what they did to him. And he also had the sudden desire to kill and crushed gods.

"Kyr, we admit that we are no match against you. For a human your power is simply out of this world. How could a weak puny race such as humanity create a monster such as yourself !" Shouted the god of thunder with a booming crackling voice.

Kyr snorted. He gathered a large amount of mana from all the surrounding area. The blue energy gathered around his finger tips becoming stronger and stronger with each passing second. Kyr did not want the ball of pure mana to get bigger.

He maintained the pure energy the size of a marble. But the mana powering it keep increasing and increasing until it was a concentrated point of energy, ready to be blasted at any moment.

The god of thunder, Komyr knew that if that hit him. It will pierce through his barrier and divine flesh like it was paper, ignoring his divine physique that's suppose to be invulnerable to common magic and weapons. This tiny ball of energy would kill him outright.

"DO IT NOW!" He shouted.

Komyr raised his hand as he summoned a thousand spears of thunder. With a snap of his fingers. The thunder spears flew at surprising speed preparing to skewer Kyr.

Kyr merely smiled. Komyr face grew dark as he saw that his thunder spear was getting absorb into Kyr's body. 

"Bye." Smirked Kyr as he fired the ball of energy. 

Suddenly a bunch of spatial seals surrounded Kyr. Andra the god of space stood in front of him. Kyr raised an eyebrow wondering what the gods were up to. He knew they were preparing something and he was curious on what it was so he just decided to let them finish it before crushing whatever preparation they made for him.

Kyr was more of a god compared to them. Nothing can kill him. As long as there was energy to absorb, whatever it was, he wouldn' die.

Andra clasped her hands together, using her space magic as she intertwined it with her life force using it to fuel the various seals surrounding Kyr.

A transparent barrier formed around Kyr making sure that he couldn't leave. Kyr activated his power but the barrier was still standing strong.

Komyr, laughed and then he coughed violently spewing out a large amount of blood in the process. He clasped his chest. He now had a massive gaping hole where Kyr's attack had pierce through.

"I gladly sacrifice my life just as long as someone like you don't exist here anymore!" He laughed for the last time and then dropped dead. His body crashing unceremoniously towards the ground below.

Kyr poked at the barrier curiously and then he looked out at the many gods that had serious expression on their faces as they reinforce the barrier from outside supplying it continuously with divine energy.

They were replenishing the barrier faster than he could absorb it.

"Well this is going is to be a little bit troublesome. So I think I'm just going to wait till this stupid morons run out of energy."

"It's done." Andra screamed out as she then collapsed and drop on the ground.

"Huh? What's done?"

Kyr looked around curiously wondering what's going on. The spatial seal surrounding him began to glow with unnatural light. Then the ominous light swallowed him whole.

If you like the story please support me on kofi or PayPal. Thanks

13