1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Link up to power source... Nuclear Reactor Helios. Power capacity, 11%.

"Director Haro, request to have absolute control and development of Mega City Brumel." Having an audio speaker is incredibly useful.

"As much as I would like to offer you something like that Contestant, I cannot do it myself. I would need to contact N.D.I. Corp. to request for permission." Nothing useful came back.

Link up through learning of this information network proved useful. Redirecting N.D.I. Corp. power sources would allow for use of around 23% capacity. From there, analysis and troubleshooting of Emergency Stellar Fusion Reactor is the next priority, as that should allow for 50 years worth of full-power output. By than, procurement of a new energy source should be done. All this should take less than a year with 20% or more capacity. With 11% from Nuclear Reactor Helios and small energy sources, troubleshooting should take around 3 years - Computation Assistant is an utmost important system. 

Director Haro took a long breath... "What are your plan when you take control of Brumel Contestant?" 

"Development, both long and short term. Specifically development of energy and capital." The two most important things.

He put his hands together... "Make a plan Contestant, I can offer the plan to N.D.I. Corp. and they'll decide on to or to not grant you more control." 

"Understood, a plan with detailed information and graph estimations is being sent to you to review. Check through anything to see if it conflicts with N.D.I. Corp. ideology." A perfect world wouldn't care for things such as this, though perhaps an Eve Consciousness would fit a development plan with human morality and ideology. "Either way, review that yourself or give it to someone to review. As for the reports on all the researches, they were sent to your Wrist Data Device around an hour ago, Director Haro." Of course helping and organizing the N.Dev.I. Research and Development was the biggest task at hand. It wouldn't necessarily help boost the troubleshooting, in fact it slowed the troubleshooting progress of the Emergency Stellar Fusion Reactor, but proving oneself is of utmost importance. 

Director Haro at his wrist... "I see... Thank you for informing me." Director Haro said, hinting to the end of this conversation.

There were still many things to do, even after Director Haro ended the conversation. The information network that this civilization built is indeed amazing, Contacts for companies and important organizations, and even governments. Having a massive information grid that allows for easy spread of information, it was without a doubt a massive advantage and disadvantage. Processing what information traveled through the entire grid was possible, though full power in one of the Processing Assistants would be required. The endless amount of data that travels here, distorting it to fit a specific narrative could incite a massive riot in countries or even ruin companies. 

Indeed... Even private information could be accessed, information hidden from public view. Analyzing these is indeed easy, but troublesome... 

There... N.Def.I. A massive Private Military Company, its military power rivals even a small or medium power nation. The navy of the N.Dev.I. and the land security forces matched a small nation. The only problem was that the N.Dev.I. forces were spread out - obviously they were used for security for both N.D.I. Corp. assets and as mercenaries and general security. 

Security... military... What is this familiarity? Why is thinking of military action the first thing that comes to mind?

 

"I had a friend from N.D.I. Corp. read your plans toughly, later today we will set up a meeting to discuss it together. We would like to listen to your suggestions and reasoning for plans." Haro said. 

"Understood Director Haro. Appreciations for allowing this plan." An advancement to a current goal. Winning the favor of N.D.I. Corp. would allow for increase of power to systems. 

... the simple end goal, activate a Eve's Consciousness...

0