Chapter 1
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Help!"

Squeaks demanding for help where coming from me. It was cold and could not see. I was pretty sure I was in snow. All I could muster was to crawl forward an squeak for help. It felt like hours before i heard something.

A growl emanating in front of me. i froze not understanding a primal fear im my body. As I was frozen in fear the growing stops. The crunch of snow started to head towards me. 

Moments before what was coming towards me arrived I could move. I was no longer in that fear. I began to struggle to get away.

Again a growl stops me dead in my tracks. The fear this time was a lot worse. It was almost as if i was frozen in ice. the fear was devastating in my head as I tried to focus. the only thing I could focus on was the fear. 

To my surprise something happened. my mind became filled with words.

--

Name: none

Species: Red rabbit

Condition: Fear greater, Newborn, 

[lv: 1/10] [hp: 3/3] [mp: 10/10] [Attack: 1] [defence: 1] [Magic: 20] [ speed: 1]

Equipment: none

Characteristic skills: [vaprisum lv 1] [quick footed lv 1][???? lv1] [omnivore lv-]

Resistance skills: [cold resistance lv 1] [magic resistance lv 2]

Physical skills: [none]

Magic skills: [blood magic lv 1] [blood telepathy lv 1] [blood controle lv 1] [observation lv 1]

Title skills: [quick learner lv-][magic talent lv-] [blood mage apprentice lv 1/10] [void born lv -] [omen of monsters lv-] [monster in the making lv-][????? lv 1] [????? lv-]

--

My mind felt like it would split because the sudden information. Before I realised the growing stopped I was picked up in the mouth of the creature.

I struggle as much as I'm able without hurting myself. the creacher tightens its grip on me. a tooth pierced my skin and I began to bleed. 

The creature growls again. A voice enters my head while the creature growls.

"Be still or i'll eat you"

The words shut down my movement more than the growl. I squeak out in fear.

"P-please don't hurt me"

Surprised, the creature stopped growling.

"How am I able understand you?"

"I don-"

One of my abilities came to mind. [blood telepathy lv 1. Anything that gets your blood in their body will be able hear your intentions behind your words and vice versa. The more blood is taken in the longer it stays active and the further it reaches.] That information flooded my mind when I focused on it.

"Magik" 

I say in squeak.

"Are sure, if you're lying I will kill you."

" i'm not lying please don't kill me"

"You are going to be useful"

 the creature began to take me away. his thoughts full of joy because he found something useful.


tell me what you think of this chapter

 

0