Chapter 1: At Work
148 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Until a while ago, she had been a technician at the Swiss particle research facility CERN. And since she had a thing for latex, one day she actually started to wear her rubber at work (undies only, of course). Transparent slip, bra, you name it. Since it was working out so well, she wanted more, but the problem was, if she would put on too much, after a while her sweat would paint dark stains into her "normal" clothing, clearly visible for everyone. The only solution: To go the whole way, to wear a catsuit with gloves and feet, the sweat would stay in and once her skin would have adjusted, she would stop sweating too much. Since most of the time she worked for magnetron maintenance, no-one would discover her little game under her protective gloves and orange overall. Seen this way, her job was far more luxurious than most office occupations.

Until one day something went wrong. In ways nobody could expect. She was checking some gauges in a service tunnel when they threw the switch upstairs. She saw how the light around her in the tunnel went a little more bluish for a second ... that's all. She took note of the incident to report it later and kept her eyes on the numbers, which were within limits. But while she kept observing, she began feeling her latex a little more intensely than before - not really strange, that's actually part of the kick, you know, somehow it feels different every moment. But the feeling grew stronger. It was not like the elastic skin became tighter or sweatier. No, it felt more like it was vibrating, like some energy was flowing through it, but the feeling always stayed weak enough that she kept filing it under "maybe".

Well, the experiment was completed and she wanted to go on with her tasks. But once she started walking, she knew: Something had changed. She was now much more conscious of the touch of the latex on her skin, the change was not subtle at all. Sometimes she used silicone oil instead of talcum powder to get into her rubber, but of course only at home, when being all slippery wouldn't be a problem. The feeling she was having now compared to that: Every slightest movement caused the latex catsuit under her lab clothing to glide softly over her body, almost actively caressing her. Though she enjoyed that, she was rational enough to understand that this was not supposed to be. Either her consciousness had changed, her skin, or the physics of her suit.

But since she wouldn't want the squares to discover her twisted deviation, she ended up reporting nothing at all, just handed in her sheet of numbers and tried to stay out of any conversations. When she drove home half an hour later, she kept nervously moving in her seat - which invoked the strange but very pleasant feeling of gliding around in her smooth suit even further. But even though her body was buzzing with delight, her intellect would not let it in. Every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause, this was her still work-infused mindset. And her catsuit shouldn't be ... doing this to her. And what about the light-incident, just before this change? This was real. Some kind of accident? "Concentrate, baby, maybe everything's alright, in the end it's not hurting, is it?"

1