Chapter 7: Now
205 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, but her transformation continues. Every day she seems to become more liquid inside, apparently shown by a more silvery look of her skin. Sometimes I wake up from her moans and sighs. She just lies in her wonderful fetish oil chamber, asleep, and then a disruption of the system we're all embedded in shakes her spirit the slightest bit, enough to make her move, to wake her up, to imprison her in a chain of lust-inducing events until she can calm down.

Btw., I have moved in with her. I have my new flat beside hers and had a friend help me open a wall, so it's one big apartment now. I love to be in her vicinity, it's so blissful to experience her ever increasing joy. She sings and moans basically all the time. What a voice.

Now she's almost looking like silver latex, and I know how sensible she has become. When I look at her, even when I think of her, the spirit body gets in motion, drowning in bliss. Good thing is, I had about 10 inches of acoustic dampening installed around all outer walls of our dwelling place. The oil suit experience that brought us together is nothing compared to what happens to her now if I sneak into her bedroom (Enclosed in latex of course, I'd never desecrate the halls of my goddess.) and then just grab her boots firmly and keep stroking her heels. Man, if I do that, I'm in the presence of greatest physical bliss, listening to her godlike singing and moaning... there is no better entertainment. No way.

But she's still becoming more sensible, almost daily. Even breathing seems to induce physical joy now. My estimation, however dumb it might sound: She is turning into an living permanent orgasm. Imprisoned in absolute lust bliss that just keeps growing. I always had idiotic ideas in my early years, when people said the angels in Heaven have to sing the praises of God, how despicable. Now I know what it really means. When I'm looking at her, calming my thinking, she becomes clear enough that we can communicate, but otherwise she's just dissolved in bliss, and it's unbelievable how she always invents new ways of expressing it. Novelty is a real thing, you could measure it with an instrument if you'd point it at her. Actually, we could make a big living by just taping her.

Btw., her name is Sylvia. Yes, really.

0