Chapter 3
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

08052021ThAug. 0125A

---

System . Opening the Journal Entries

Drip

Memo - State your ID

Drop

Ayde - Siam, this beast's name is Solm'od T>, Dagmehro Aos Hiyotgl-Coyen'tuoh Erughal Bmara Yame Uisves Kgu V of #21-426, siam.

Splish

Memo . State your origins.

Drip

Ayde . Siam, this one came from Dnalronek, siam.

Drop

Memo . Why did you choose AP 1?

Splish

Ayde . Siam, this one follows where Senma go, siam.

Drip

.

A long time ago, Aifnul the Creator passed the Rule to her brother mate, Soletr the Destroyer in the fourth turn of Aeon. The world became Dnalronek under Soletr's reign. But some of the People did not agree with the Creator's choice. 

So the Plabriots stormed the palace with swords. The Oyalites raised their shields. But our Divine Sovereigns were gone. 

With the disappearance of Creator and Destroyer, the Balance was overthrown. Then the First World Tree was engulfed in the flames of chaos and destructions. The tree fell into ruins and divided into thousands of pieces. 

Those fragments were scattered throughout the universe. One of those pieces was a blue planet called Tergai. In the far future, advanced Humon would call it, "Earth." But they too, will follow the path of their godly ancestors.

The great fall of the First World Tree made the People fight, flee, and hide in terror for their lives. They stayed that way until the Second World Trees opened the paths to the new worlds. The People took this chance to leave and abandon those without a chance of survivals.

Nowadays, Dnalronek was just a myth to the younger generations of Ayde. But for Ayde like me, it's history.

 

.

Drip

Memo . Who are you?

Splash

Ayde . I am Aos.

Ring


Thousands of years ago, I was an Ayde made for war by the last Fosidaur during the Dnalronek Rebellion. I have no names, no mother, or father. I used to have many brothers, but they were Taken away a long time ago.

0