Chapter 1 – Daisy’s Thicc
94 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive. Cars that were usually gleaming stood dusty in their drives and lawns that were once emerald green lay parched and yellowing - for the use of hosepipes had been banned due to drought. 

And Kylie Ford of the Weird Sisters was on a swing beside me at the park. 

"It's good this is a Muggle area." Kylie remarked casually. "Not much chance of being recognised." 

To all the rowdy teenagers taking over the park as all the younger children were going home, Kylie Ford was simply an edgily dressed fellow teenager, an ordinary teenager just like them, who just happened to wear artfully ripped clothing, did not shave any part of her body and was proud to show it, and had hair that was cut like every boy our age. 

And as Kylie's appearance made her look like the stereotypical butch lesbian that she was, she also attracted some mean, hateful comments - at which I directed my angel powers - 'Grace,' I guess I should call them now - towards them, causing quite a lot of yelps of pain and cries for help. 

"He absolutely deserved that one." Kylie added as an older boy fell from the top of the slide structure to the hard ground below, groaning in dazed pain as he struggled to get up. 

"He did." I agreed; moments before, he had called Kylie a dyke. 

"I mean, he is right; I am a dyke." Kylie shrugged. "But that's not for him to say. Wee dickhead." 

I sniggered as Kylie kicked her feet along the ground below her, rocking her swing back and forth slightly. She flashed her signature handsome, charming smile at me, and I paused in my swing-rocking, my heart fluttering. I accidentally kicked up a dust cloud as I faltered, choking on the dust as Kylie's smile melted into a small smirk. 

"Oh dear, Daisy Potter. How are you going to manage being around me in school?" 

I finished choking and looked up, clearing my throat. 

"How are you going to manage having to lug him around everywhere?" 

I pointed at Kylie's bodyguard, stationed at the gates of the park, looking very out of place. His dark sunglasses reflected the light of the sun setting, and his black suit was probably roasting from soaking up those rays all day. Poor guy. 

Kylie glanced at him and shrugged. "Eh. I'll manage. He'll wait inside classrooms, beside the door. I'll have my own room, underneath all the other dorms. A female bodyguard will be stationed outside that one all day and night. They'll have rotating schedules. They'll be fine." 

My mouth dropped open. "Hey - I'm as famous as you. Why can't I have wizarding bodyguards?" 

"Because I have crazy fans." Kylie smirked. "A lot of women have the hots for me, y'know." 

"Uh - me too!" I argued. "And dudes - and everyone knows they're worse when it comes to women!" 

"True." Kylie said. "At least I only have to deal with gay and bi women - and the occasional straight woman and guy who just really likes my music." 

"You'll have to be dealing with this bi girl a lot..." I said, leaning closer. 

Kylie smirked again, biting her lip. "Why don't we go somewhere a bit more private...?" 

Using the same tactic she used on me at the Yule Ball last Christmas, the dark-haired girl took me by the hand and led me into a sheltered area of the park, underneath a large tree, and surrounded by bushes. Kylie sat down underneath the tree and pulled me onto her lap as I giggled. My ass was right in her lap. Her face was right in front of mine. Her eyes were darting to my lips and back up again, a little mischievous glint in them... 

"You've really gotten hotter since your fourth year, Daisy..." Kylie purred, her hands landing on my sides and trailing down to my ass. Her hands cupped my ass, squeezing slightly, and I gasped, bracing my hands against the tree trunk behind her. "Curvy girls will be the death of me." 

I felt my face heat up. Since the third task, I've gotten... uh... thicker. As in, I'm not the tiniest girl in my year anymore. I've got a rounder ass, thicker thighs, and I've had to go through so many cup sizes in my bras. I'm a little chubbier in my belly too, but honestly, I'm kinda loving this thicc me. I've started to flaunt it, wearing crop tops and low-cut blouses, short shorts and skirts, preferably denim ones that hug me in the right places. Today, I'm wearing a denim mini skirt and a low cut tank top, and Kylie seems to love this, as she couldn't take her eyes off me all day. 

And now she's just told me she has a preference for girls like me. Score! 

Kylie's pierced lips met mine, and I melted into the kiss. Our lips moved together slowly as her hands slid all over my body, pulling me closer to her, and I made a muffled noise into her mouth as her hand drifted up my inner thigh. 

I latched onto her shoulders as her tongue licked into my mouth, holding onto her as I made more soft moans into her mouth. Kylie's tongue slid over mine smoothly, and I let my hands drift down to her upper arms. I felt up the hard, defined muscles on her arms and melted even more into her, letting her slip her hand further up my thigh and under my skirt. 

~~~ 

I stumbled out of the bushes as Kylie strode towards her bodyguard, who was holding out what looked like a strange walkie-talkie for her. I felt like I couldn't remember how to walk; I tugged my skirt down more as I made a beeline for the swing I was on half an hour ago. 

I watched as the hot girl I was kind-of-seeing took the walkie-talkie, speaking into it with an irritated voice. I tried to cross my legs as I watched her roll her eyes, and winced as I gave up. 

Kylie caught my eye from across the park, and immediately her expression relaxed. She sent me a charismatic wink, and I blushed, turning away to kick my swing into the air a little. 

Kylie Ford really was something. She was attractive as fuck, knew how to fuck good, charismatic, charming, handsome... did I mention hot? 

I waited for ten minutes, kicking my feet in the dirt beneath me, glancing at my phone. Kylie was having some sort of animated argument on the walkie-talkie, making me think it was one of her sisters, who she got along with fairly well but had very heated drama with them sometimes. I sighed, going onto Facebook. 

Daisy Potter: soooo bored rn 

155 likes 

4 replies: 

Harry Potter: Dw Daisy we're coming now, be there in ten 

12 likes

Dudley Dursley: watch out every1, heavyweight boxing champ comin thru! 

9 likes

Daisy Potter: lmao 

29 likes

Fred Weasley: if i was there, you wouldnt be bored :p 

24 likes

I blushed again, staring down at the last comment. 

I looked up at the sound of voices. The last group of teenagers was clearing out of the park, heading for the gate at the other end. It was a bunch of older teenage boys, ones I recognised from around the area. They always stared at my tits and hooted when I walked past. 

One of them was singing a loud, crude song. The others were laughing. I hoped so hard that they would turn around, that they would see me, that they would make some remark and allow me to retaliate. I'm so bored, and honestly I've needed an outlet other than frequent masturbation (it's healthy, girls!) and having Kylie fuck me (honestly, I've just been using sexual pleasure as an outlet for my frustrations) to show how I really feel. 

But they didn't turn around, they didn't see me, they were almost at the railings. I had the impulse to call after them... seeking a fight was not a smart move... but when was I ever smart? 

"Hey, fuckers!" I called out. The ringleader turned, making the others turn too. He caught sight of me and grinned nastily, stalking back across the park, over to me, his little squad hot on his heels. 

"Hey, look lads, it's the neighbourhood slut!" The ringleader crowed, and his little friends jeered and leered at me. 

I tossed my hair back. "Neighbourhood slut? Who've I fucked around here?" 

The ringleader snorted, getting jostled by his weirdo friends. He took a step forwards. "Me. You can fuck ME." 

It was my turn to snort. "Hard pass." 

The ringleader's grin dropped, and he snarled. He stepped forwards more, suddenly, and grabbed my wrists, dragging me up off the swing. "Maybe I don't really care if you consent or not -" 

And just as quickly as the dude had grabbed me, he had let go of me again. He was lying on the ground, crying in agony - Kylie was beside me, massaging her fists. She looked down at him with a look of disgust, kicking at his head. 

The guy's friends were scattering, all looking terrified. Kylie smirked as she watched them go, and a grin broke out of my shocked expression. 

"Look - I've got to go. You're okay here?" Kylie quirked an eyebrow at me, and I nodded happily as the creepy boy finally got his bearings and stumbled up, scurrying away from us like a dog with its tail between its legs. 

"Thanks for that." I said cheerily, and Kylie waved elegantly as she strode over to her bodyguard, extending her arm. The bodyguard grasped it, and there was a loud SNAP as they Disapparated. 

I watched the area where Kylie had been standing just moments before with a dreamy expression. Ugh, she's perfect. I wish she was back here right now, actually, sucking another hickey into my neck. 

I heard a noise behind me, and I jumped, wheeling around. But it was simply my friends. A soft ticking noise came from several expensive racing bikes that they were wheeling along, and they were pushing and shoving each other, giggling and guffawing. 

"Who am I going to ride home with?" I called out, grinning. The six of them laughed. 

My own racing bike was stored in the Dursleys' shed, as I had walked here, but Dudley and Harry had taken theirs. The Dursleys had warmed to Harry over the years, probably because Dudley got along so well with him, and because I can be very persuasive when I want to be. And so Harry also has the same bike Dudley and I have. 

"You could ride with Dudley, but he's a junior heavyweight champ, so he's probably too big." Harry grinned. 

Dudley was as vast as ever, but a discovery of a new talent had wrought quite a change in his physique. As Uncle Vernon delightedly told anyone who would listen, Dudley had recently become the Junior Heavyweight Inter-School Boxing Champion of the Southeast. And so Harry and I had taken to teasing him about this at every available opportunity. 

Dudley guffawed as Piers called out, "It's okay, Daisy, you can ride with me!" 

"She'll be riding with me, Piers." Harry said, and I snickered at the slight glare he was giving to the unsuspecting boy. Harry really is way too overprotective. 

Megan, Hannah, and Sasha grabbed the swings around mine, and the boys chose to sit on the seesaw beside us, and we all chatted about the school year as the three idiots tried to adjust themselves on their seat, as it rose up and down. 

"You still dating that blonde hottie?" Megan asked, grinning. 

"Nah." I said. "Kinda seeing a couple of people at the moment. There's this cute girl I'm sorta having a thing with, but she's in the rival house. There's also this really hot girl - she's in a band. Oh, and this dude -" I decided to shut up as Harry's ears perked up. 

The girls and Piers blinked at me. 

"Oh - you're bi?" Sasha said. 

I flicked a lock of hair over my shoulder. "Yeah. Problem?" 

"Not at all - I'm bi too, actually." Sasha beamed. "I had a crush on Hannah last year, and she was so cool about it when I told her - she's very straight though, unfortunately." Sasha pouted. 

"Aw, Sash, if I liked girls, you would be my first pick." Hannah reached across and hugged her. 

"Guess I'm just stuck with Piers." Sasha rolled her eyes jokingly, and Piers stuck his thumb up into the air. 

The evening was passed by random chatting, during which Dudley managed to sneak in a concerned question about how I was sleeping - he could hear me from the next room having dreams about Amy. I kept having the same nightmare each night - Riddle murdering my school friend. I reassured my cousin I was fine. 

Eventually, it was time to return home. Dudley, Harry, and I said goodbye to Piers, Megan, Hannah, and Sasha, and began heading home, me on the back of Harry's racing bike, holding on for my life. 

Magnolia Road, like Privet Drive, was full of large, square houses with perfectly manicured lawns, all owned by large, square owners who drove very clean cars similar to Uncle Vernon's. I preferred Little Whinging by night, when the curtained windows made patches of jewel-bright colour in the darkness and I ran no danger of hearing disapproving mutters about my 'slutty,' 'whore-like' appearance when I passed the householders. Just because I was wearing clothes suitable for the weather, and I was a little curvier than they'd like. Pathetic. 

We turned into Magnolia Crescent via a little alley, and the boys slowed down. We got off the bikes and the boys began wheeling them down the narrow path, as we continued chatting. 

"... And we've been proper developing them, like, and we're using ourselves as the test subjects. Terry and I got the WORST nosebleeds from the latest one, his letter was splattered with so many blood dr-" 

Dudley gave an odd, shuddering gasp, as though he had been doused in icy water. 

"You good, Dudders?" I said. But then I felt it too. 

Something had happened to the night. The star-strewn indigo sky was suddenly pitch black and lightless - the stars, the moon, the misty streetlamps at either end of the alley had vanished. The distant rumble of cars and the whisper of trees had gone. The balmy evening was suddenly piercingly, bitingly cold. We were surrounded by total, impenetrable, silent darkness, as though some giant hand had dropped a thick, icy mantle over the entire alleyway, blinding us.

I turned my head this way and that, trying to see something, but the darkness pressed on my eyes like a weightless veil. 

Dudley's terrified voice broke in my ear. 

"D-Daisy? Harry? What's h-happening?" 

I fumbled for Harry's hand in the darkness. I caught it, and pulled him close. 

"Fucking Dementors, Harry?" I hissed. 

"In Little Whinging?" Harry agreed. "What the fuck?" 

I could feel more than see a large, hooded figure swoop down on Dudley, who was crouched against the wall in terror. A long, rattling breath sounded behind me, and I knew there was more than one. 

"Harry -" I started, and he said, "Lumos." 

We were lit by my brother's wand. I could see the Dementor on top of Dudley more clearly now. He was covering his face with his hands, and the Dementor was pulling at them - 

All of a sudden, I could feel my bones freezing. A cold chill was settling in my lungs, and I felt all the happiness being sucked from me. All the good was gone from the air around me. Would I ever be happy again? What was the point in living? I was going to die... the other Dementor was coming ever closer... I'm going to die... 

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry yelled, and a white wisp came out of the end of his wand. The Dementor turned towards him. Now was my chance. 

I thought back to my latest happiest memory - winning the Triwizard Tournament - and cried, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" 

I was surprised to see my Animagus burst out of the tip of my wand and bolt towards the Dementor. It used to be a dragon, symbolising my love for Draco. What does it mean, that my Patronus is now... me? 

The Dementor was cast up into the night air, and disappeared. I caught Harry's arm as he panted, "I'm okay," and turned back to our cousin. He was slumped, his eyes dazed, the Dementor had his hands peeled back from his face, and was lowering its mouth - 

"GET IT!" I bellowed, and with a rushing, roaring sound, the shih-tzu bounded towards the Dementor. It knocked the shadow up into the air like its fellow, banishing it into the sky. 

Moon, stars, and streetlamps burst back into life. A warm breeze swept the alleyway. Trees rustled in neighbouring gardens and the mundane rumble of cars in Magnolia Crescent filled the air again. I stood quite still, all my senses vibrating, taking in the abrupt return to normality. 

What the actual fuck? 

Harry and I glanced at each other. 

"Dementors...?" 

"... Here? Yeah, what the f-" 

Mrs Figg, our batty old neighbour, came panting into sight, and I stopped myself from swearing just in time. Her grizzled grey hair was escaping from its hairnet; a clanking string shopping bag was swinging from her wrist, and her feet were halfway out of her tartan carpet slippers. Harry made a move to put his wand back in his pocket, but I did nothing. I had had a feeling for a while now. 

"Oh, I'm going to KILL Mundungus Fletcher!" 

Yep. I was right.

1