Chapter 17
2.1k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17.

 

       On Lastnuss day, I woke early with the rising of the sun. The soft, warm bodies of Sasha and Milly were pressed up against me. I rolled onto my side and pulled the firm body of Sasha into me as I wrapped her in my arms. Dragging her from sleep momentarily, I kissed her before rolling to the other side, squeezing the soft Body of Milly.

 

       I laid my head on her chest and could feel them swollen with morning milk. I began lazily sucking on her left breast as the wash of sweet milk rolled over my tongue. Within moments she was softly moaning as I guzzled down first her left, then right morning produce. 

 

       Today was testing, and I was excited, but more so, I was rock hard from my morning wood, and I knew Milly would be up for the challenge of an early morning riser. I slipped my left hand between her legs and cupped her sex, gently rolling my palm on the warm flesh of her pussy. Her eyes met mine, and she had a wonderful smile that lit from behind her auburn eyes. 

 

       Her hair was in a messy braid from sleep, and as her panties began to moisten, I slipped my fingers beneath the lace. They found soft wet lips hungry for attention, and I dutifully obliged them. Stroking her folds and lightly slipping my fingers in and out of her.

 

       I slid down her body under the blankets and buried my face in the scent of her. Much like her milk, she had a sweet, rich flavor, like the baking aroma of sweet cheesecake. I lapped the outside of her folds until my tongue found the bottom of her dripping slit. I lapped from bottom to top over and over, diving my tongue deep as I passed her entrance.

 

       When my lips finally settled on her pearl, I rolled my tongue in a cercal and sucked the plump, aroused clit. When I found the right rhythm for her, she moaned in pleasure as my tongue danced a rhythm on her gushing pussy. My fingers slid in and out as I sucked her clit, finding an unheard rhythm that led to the shuttering peak. 

 

       She came, roughly and clinching at my fingers, and juices flowed around my hand. My tongue was bathed in the sweet flavor of her orgasm as I lapped at the sugar of her delight.

 

       I pulled myself up onto her as I coated my cock in her lushes’ juices. The tip of my cock teasing her clit and opening. I buried my face in hers, and we kissed deeply until she was grabbing at me and thrusting her hips up word. I took the dive into the wet warm channel and slid slowly and firmly all the way to the base. My hips pressed hard into her as her insides clenched and relaxed, pleading my body for more. 

 

       With slick thrusts, I moved from the deepest part of her to the opening, never leaving the warm embrace and back down. Over and over in a steady rhythmic push. My cock throbbed and twitched inside her, and I felt her excited, tensing every time my cock pulsed.

 

       I was alive inside her, and she was warmly surrounding me, the soft flesh of her breast’s pressed against my chest. Then I felt Sasha’s tongue meet the underside of my cock, and I realized she had moved from behind me and was lapping at Milly’s ass and my shaft. She forced her face into the mass of sliding gushing parts to suck and lick.

 

       Milly began to shake her head back and forth, making low animal noises as I felt a massive orgasm build in her. With the tightening of a vice, I felt her bare down on my cock, still slipping back and forth inside of her. The pressure from Sasha’s fingers sending me over the edge as well. Sasha sucked my balls as they forcefully constricted, sending my ejaculation into overdrive. 

 

       I don’t know where I came from, but I’m surprised the force of my cum bursting out the tip of my cock, didn’t shoot through Milly and come out of her head. Cum flooded out of me and gushed from around my cock. Sasha hungrily lapped at it all as her fingers moved in and out of Milly’s ass.

 

       I barely had the presence of mind to hear in the back of my head the soft voice says, “you have learned, and ability [increased cum load.].”

 

       “Oh, you have got to be kidding,” I said as I flopped down on Milly; Sasha kept liking the part of my shaft she could get to and up my ass and back down to Milly’s.

 

       after a while, Milly asked, “kidding about what?”

 

       “I got an ability increased cum load from that,” I said, chuckling. 

 

       We all laid there laughing for a while, and before long, I was reading the description of the ability of the two giggling girls.

       

       “Increased maximum volume of cum. Your balls and prostate glands have increased in density provide and have twice the amount of normal cum. 1 out of ten.” I read out loud.

 

       “Really. That’s… handy.” Sasha said while trying to stifle her laughter.

 

       “Well, sexual abilities are common…but there all useful, so…” Milly said, the same giggling tone lacing her words.

 

       “I suppose it’s your fault, but it should be fun. Now I have to get ready to go take this assessment.” I said as I headed to go and get ready.

 

       The morning was bright and new as I walked into the eating area attached to the gally. I was all sparkling and clean and had even worn the cologne I had purchased two days ago. I sat at the attached breakfast nook to the gally as May busied herself in the kitchen. When she came over, she asked in a warm, happy tone, “good morning, master Grayson, ready for the big day?”

 

       “With your food in my stomach, I’d be ready for anything,” I said as she placed the arrangement of a wonderful breakfast in front of me. 

 

       “Well, you’re too kind by half, my lord, is there anything else I can get you this morning?”

 

       “This looks excellent for now. How are the new additions doing this morning?”

 

       “Some of them are up and about trying to be useful. So, we have them doing pointless tasks to make them feel better. They are terribly fearful and in a bad state. The two bed-slaves were almost in a near panic this morning when they could not perform their expected morning duties. The mothers are still recovering and seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop, but the young kits are well, and the luster in their fur is back.” May said as she tapped a pensive finger on her lips.

 

       “Well, is there anything more I can do for them?”

 

       “Not as of now; you leave them to us, and we’ll get them sorted out. After a few weeks of normal duties and not being brutalized, they will calm down some. The best you can do is not expect much from them and let Timothy and me sort them out.”

 

       “Sounds good; just let me know if there is anything you need; you both have my permission to do what you need to in order to take care of them,” I said as I saw Timothy come through the door that led to the stairs up to the main deck area. 

 

       “Good morning, master Grayson.”

       

“Morning, Timothy. You know where you are headed today?” I asked.

       

       “Yes, I was just reviewing the city maps you have. I think there are possibly three or four locations the auction of the high priestess and her handmaids might happen, but I will find out more; maybe we won’t know the exact location until the auction date is closer, however.” Timothy said as he sat across from me at the table.

 

       “Humm…I thought as much. It will be good to have an idea of where we’re heading, though. Anything else to report this morning?”

 

       “No master Grayson, I heard May on the way down, and she about covered it. Though your servants are a tad restless, not much to do aboard a ship at port, but will manage.” Timothy said.

 

       The rest of the brief morning was spent talking about food supplies and me foisting more coins on Timothy. I insisted that when he went into the city, he was to travel by carriage and not to take any undue risks.

       

       The admittance test began mid-morning on Lastnuss, and I planned to be there early as I wanted to avoid any lines if, in fact, there were any. The mage college marina was just coming to life as I left my ship. I decided to go alone this morning and made my way quickly to the gate leading to the college. 

 

       The gate from the marina to the college was massive as far as gates went, and four guards stood to watch. The guards watched the light throng of people busily going about their morning but did not stop anyone, myself included. After walking through, the twenty-foot-thick wall, the full towering presence of the college was before me. The road ran straight to one of the four sides of the tower. Besides the wide avenue that could fit four wagons abreast and the iron lamp posts, there were large gardens to either side of the road. 

 

       I walked along the walkway that led to the open square around the base of the tower. The entry doors were large eight-foot slabs of bronze and had reliefs of demi-humans bowing and servicing obvious mages. To the sides of the bronze doors were regular glass doors with two guards on either side, totaling four. 

 

       I walked through the doors and into a massive hallway that led to a large open lobby. In the center of the tower was a massive pillar of stone that had a circular desk that ran along the outside of the pillar. A dozen well-dressed attendants were settled at the desk as I approached. They were all human slaves and some of the first I had really seen since coming to the empire on Forduna. 

 

       “Good morning, my lord; what can I help you with today?” a bright-eyed young brown-haired girl said. Her black long-sleeved turtleneck hugged her slim body, and the black pleated mid-thigh skirt she wore alternated between black and blue. Her hair was pulled back, and the silver collar around her neck was bright against the black.

 

       “Hello, I am here to take the admittance test?” I said, my tone implying the question.

 

       “Excellent initiate hopeful. All you must do is go up those stairs to your right and at the top turn right. About halfway down, you will see the entrance testing room; you can wait in there for the testing to begin. Good luck.” She said as she indicated the proper directions.

 

       I entered through one of the large wooden double doors that had a sign above it; it read admittance test. The room I came into was a waiting lobby, much like a doctor’s office. I approached the attendant at the counter, and she gave me a number on a piece of paper that read five. There were four other people in the room who had gotten there even earlier than I had. 

 

       I found a large sofa chair and relaxed, waiting for my number to be called. There were two men and two women waiting, each absorbed in a book they had brought. I zoned out, and before too long had passed, a female attendee came through the only other door in the room and called out “number one.”

 

       One of the men got up and followed her into the back. I waited and got lost in thought, and before I could nod off to sleep, my number was called “number five.”

 

       I was led down a short hallway and ushered into the first door. Inside there was a table, a crystal ball on the table, and an old man in a chair across the table. There was only one other door in the room.

 

       “Please touch the orb.” The man said in a monotone voice.

 

       I walked up to it and placed a hand on it. there was a soft swirl of light then the light turned green. “Good, good. Take this card and go through the door and walk through the green door on the left.” The man said, handing me a thick card that was green in color. 

 

       Bemused by the efficiency of the process, I walked through the door. No complicated test here, just a quick yes or no. Threw the door was a small antechamber and two doors. One green one to my left and a red one on the right that must lead back to the foyer. I went through the green door.

 

       There was a long hallway with doors with numbers above them. I saw that the first three doors were closed, and there was a man standing in the hallway in front of the fourth door. 

 

       As I approached him, he said, “right this way, and we’ll get you processed. Hey, five, you are up.” He loudly added the last, and a reply came from an old, tired voice, “very well.” The man was young, maybe in his early thirties, and wore a blue robe with black embroidery on it. 

 

       I followed him into the room, and he sat at a large desk and offered me the chair in front of the desk. “So, processing, what do you know of the college? My name is Neal. Or, for formal occasions, the exalted baron Neal Bespoken. What is your name?”

 

       “I’m Eric Grayson, and nothing really,” I said dumbly.

 

       “Very good to meet you newly exalted lord Eric Grayson. Let me be the first to welcome you into the esteemed company of the magi. Is that your full name? the titling process only works with your full name.”

 

       “Yes.”

 

       “Wonderful. Now you said you don’t know anything about the college. Good, there have been some changes this past year, and it’s best to explain from the start.” His voice was chipper and happy and had the energy of youth unworn by time.

 

       He continued, “the emperor decreed early this year that all new students must live in the dormitories for their first year. Apparently, too many of the higher nobility were finding lodgings outside the dormitories, and it was causing problems with the match-making. The dormitories are quite nice. You will be aside an apartment you will share with two other female students. This provides them the chance to practice being wives, and the hope is that matches will be made from these pairings. The college has two to three women for every male student, so I bet you can see the problem if the women are not given a chance to find a match amongst their equals.”

 

       “The first-year term is sixteen months long, and the final test will take place in the first week in the first month of summer. The standard one adamantium coin tuition has been raised to ten, unfortunately. The debit will be automatically applied. The school uniform must be worn to classes and tests, but you may wear whatever you want at any other time. There is a maximum of two personal slaves that are allowed to live in your apartment dormitory.”

 

       “Um… so I have to live in the apartments; I have a ship,” I said, taking in the upbeat man’s words.

 

       “yes… we are trying to avoid that from now on, I suppose. The good thing is that if you go into military service or civil service, your debit will be canceled after two years.” 

 

       “Well, that’s something, I suppose,” I said.

 

       “Yes, it is very generous of the emperor. Let me just finalize your writ of nobility and draw up your class schedule.” Neal said as he scratched away at the parchment with a long-feathered quill. 

 

       Handing me a document, he said, “since you have not come from previous nobility, you will have one month to finalize a coat of arms and select the colors of your house. Just sign the document, and you will be all set.”

 

       I signed the document and then heard the voice in my head again, “you have gained the title exalted lord.” I handed the document back to Neal, and he folded it neatly and sealed it with wax.

 

       He pulled a book and opened it and started to scan through a few pages muttering to himself, “a match…who would…maybe…no…no… possibly…they might…ah yes they will do wonderfully, I suspect.” He finally said.

 

       Reaching into a draw, he pulled out a small key and a card the size of the bank I.D., placing them on top of the writ of nobility and a folded paper I assumed was a class schedule he passed them over to me.

 

       “Is there anything else I have to do?” I asked as I took the papers and items and stored them in my inventory ring. 

 

       “It is customary to bring a gift when meeting a newly selected marriage prospect, and since this is the goal of the dormitories, it would be a good idea and customary,” Neal said.

 

       “Point taken. Thank you.”

 

       “You are most welcome exalted lord Grayson and welcome to the mage’s college. May you and the empire ever prosper.” He said as we stood and headed out of the office. He walked me to the end of the hallway and around a corner where I was unceremoniously deposited back onto the second-floor walkway. 

 

       ‘Well shit, ok, can’t live on the boat… sixteen months…wait, what’s my room number?’ I thought to myself. I pulled the key back out of my ring, and there was a tag attached to it. It read second layer dormitory level twenty-five. Apartment suit: 25-50.

 

       All right, I guess I need a gift; I’m going to live with two women that are going to practice being wives. What the hell does that even mean? I thought as I walked around until I found what looked like an elevator. A door opened, and an attendant was inside.

 

       “What layer and floor level exalted lord.” The attendant asked in a polite tone.

 

       “Layer two dormitories, level twenty-five,” I said, reading the tag over once more. 

 

       “Very well, exalted Lord.” He said as I stepped in. As I rode the elevator to the top, the familiar uncomfortable air of all such places had filled the space. It was made worse by the fact there was no elevator music. Not that that would have helped much, but the silence was jarring as we rode to the top.

 

       It was not far past mid-morning as I stood Infront of apartment 350. It was located so that it would look out over the marina and the sea of stars. I stood in front of the door and decided to knock. I rapped my knuckles three times, not loud but forceful enough. That’s when I heard it, “ahhhhhhh….” I paused as the muffled scream came from the door. There it was again, “mmmm…ahhhh.” This time it was accompanied by the sound of breaking glass. 

 

       ‘Oh fuck’ I thought to myself as I ready the key to the door. I was not overly heroic but dammed if I was going to let some shadow goblins or some shit break into my room and wreak havoc on the inhabitants. 

 

       I opened the door forcefully but made sure it quietly closed behind me. I rushed through the small entryway hallway, sword partially out of my sheath. Table to the left, coats, shoes by the door. I rushed through the hall; there was a kitchen to the left, a maid doing dishes. 

 

       A countertop sectioned off the kitchen from the large sitting and study area. I dashed past the counter and froze at what I saw. Was it a mass of goblins, trolls, foul nightmares, demons of the nine hells, twisting monstrosities of chaos-infused visions?

       

No, no, it was not. 

 

Laying on a sofa plain as day where two women side by side legs held under their knees, pussies spread in the air. In between their legs was a brown-haired, brown-tail kitsune and a pink-haired elf. They were obviously furiously working their fingers in and out and using their tongues against their mistress’s pussies. The sounds of moaning, “yes… yes… right their Brie…oh Goddess.” 

 

       “Fuck yes…oh…oh… oh Faith, that’s the spot.”

 

       The wave and sound hit me, leaving me dumbfounded as the chorus of pleasure-filled moans reached a crescendo. Then like something out of a middle school nightmare, the sound of glass shattering and a scream came from behind me to the left, from the kitchen. “Ahhhhh…”

 

       The two women on the couch opened their eyes, and the two between their legs spun around. “Ahhhh…”

 

       “Who the…”

 

      

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

 

       The screams filled the room for the briefest of moments, then out of nowhere, the screams changed, from panic to those of joyous glee.

 

       “Ahhhh…this is so wonderful…ahhh….”

 

       “By the goddess…ahhhh.”

 

“Ahhhh…”

 

“Ahhhh…”

 

       Another maid came rushing in from a side room, and soon she was swept up into the excited mass of naked women and maids. They were all hugging and jumping up and down, screeching in joy. I stood in complete and utter dumb-founded stupidity. ‘What in the hell? This was where they were supposed to scream at me, then I would get thrown out. But this…’ my thoughts trailed off as the excited jumping mass made a full cercal then suddenly stopped.

 

       The girl I knew as Ashley from the other day stepped lightly from the group and said in a puzzled voice, “Grayson, what are you doing here?”

 

       “You know him, Ash?” the other girl said.

 

       “Yeah, you know the mysterious gentlemen I told you about who sailed in on a massive single mast ship and had the most beautiful kitsune I had ever seen. No offense Brie your lovely, and your tongue is amazing.”

 

       “None taken mistress, from what you described the four tail would be considered an exquisite beauty even by my kinds of standards.” The kitsune said.

 

       “So, Grayson, what are you doing in our room?” Ashley restated.

 

       “Ummmmm… I’m supposed to live here for the next year.” I said dumbly.

       

       That set off another loud chorus of screams of “by the goddess.” Tears filled with, “we’re so lucky.” The girls all surrounded me and started jumping up and down, surrounding me in a three-hundred-and-sixty-degree hug. I could not make out the voice as they said.

 

       “That’s the hardest one to accomplish.”

 

       “Luckiest marriage ever.”

 

       “A three-way surprise, five if you count Brie and Faith.”

 

       “Ohhhhh…were going to make you so happy.”

 

       “Will be the best of wives.”

 

       “The absolute best.” I made Ashley’s voice out over the cacophony.

 

       “Will be amazing slaves too, we promise.” All the maids said almost at once right after.

 

       They held me for a while, coming down from their orgasmic high and then, for some reason, their giddy adrenalin-filled joy. I had no idea what was going on. So, I asked, “why are you all so happy?”

 

       “You mean you don’t know; I thought everyone did.” The girl who was still mostly naked and had glasses on, but they were lopsided, said as she readjusted them.

 

       “It’s supposed to be a hidden task for the goddess Sippsie. You have to get caught totally unaware and be surprised during sex play. It has to be completely genuine, though; that’s why it’s so hard to do. You can’t stage it or even suspect to become upon. The rumor is that is if it happens, then if you marry the person who found you, your marriage will be blessed. You just surprised both of us, and you’re going to be our practice husband for the next year, meaning we are triple lucky.” Ashley said as she spouted what sounded like conspiracy theory craziness like it was a fact.

 

        “That’s just wonderful; sounds great. Sound like we are truly blessed.” I said in my best agreeable voice, I did not want to ruin their happiness. “Want to introduce me?”

 

       Immediately they realize their state of undress. The two noble ladies wore ragged crop top T-shirts. Their non-sexy panties were thrown haphazardly on the coffee table, and their glistening juices from their orgasm were slowly leaking down the inside of their thighs. The maids all blushed as well, as they each stood back.

 

       It appeared that I had caught them completely by surprise at the beginning of their morning routine. The sound of the bath was still running in the background, and it looked as if an entire breakfast selection had been just placed on the counter.

 

       Ashley blushed furiously as she put on a feigned air and indicated to the other woman, “this my good, exalted Lord Eric Grayson is exalted lady Rachel Albillac, daughter of Duke Albillac holder of the southern port city of the Dimond of the four jewels of the west… I believe you remember me.”

 

       “Of course, exalted lady, Ashley Winter-shore, how could I ever forget such a dazzling and savory spectacle,” I said.

 

       “Oh, my Lord Grayson, you truly do flatter me. This here is Brie, one of the two servants I am allowed. The other is Allie here with the single tail. The pink-haired elf is Faith, and the florin in the kitchen is Strafa. They are both Rachels.” Ashley said, indicating each intern.

       

       “It’s a pleasure to meet all of you,” I said.

 

       “You as well, Lord Grayson. Is there some way you wish our servants to address you?” Rachel asked.

 

       “Master Grayson is fine for now.”

 

       “Thank you, Master Grayson, mistress, your bath is ready,” Allie said.

       

       “Oh, wonderful, Allie, thank you. Would you like to join us, Eric; we should consummate the luck as soon as possible?” Ashley asked as she bit her bottom lip, and a playful heart filled her eyes.

 

       “Yes, definitely yes.” I said and thought, ‘who in their right mind would turn down a bath with a beautiful woman.’

 

       Ashley and Rachel each gripped my arms and led me toward the open bedroom door. There were two double doors on the left of the apartment, each opening onto a long hallway.

       

       “This is my room.” Rachel said playfully as we walked into a large room with a four-poster bed. There was a closet and dresser and sitting chairs as well as a vanity. The windows of the room overlooked the bay and marina. The only other door in the room joined to a massive bathroom that connected the two rooms.

       

       The bathroom was lit with soft flickering orange mage flames that spurted from the wall casting a warm heat throughout the room. There was a large marble bath that sat in front of a window that looked out at the bay as well. To one side was a sauna, and to the other house, what could only be a large shower, with multiple showerheads and stone benches.

 

       The water in the bath steamed the mirrors slightly, and the fragrance of fresh spring flowers filled the air. The maids assisted in removing my shirt, but Ashley undid my belt and slid her hand down my pants, and griped my cock playfully. 

 

       “Oh…this is nice; this will do perfectly.” She said as she took one of my nipples in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it.

 

       Faith had gotten on her knees and undid the laces of my boots, and helped remove them. Then my pants were down, and Ashley guided my growing cock towards the elf’s pink mouth. She took the head of my cock and began to suck, rolling her tongue around the tip. Rachel came up behind me and began massaging my ass in one hand while wrapping the other around my waist.

 

       Brie came over next and knelt in between Ashley’s legs to help Faith. They alternated between taking me in their mouths and licking the side of my cock. Brie buried her face in my balls as the warm expanse of Faith’s mouth pressed around my cock. She took me to the base, and I groaned as I lowered my head and kissed Ashley. Our tongues met sloppily, and we sucked, and our tongues wared with each other for entry into the other.

 

       Rachels hand slid between my legs and massaged my balls as Brie’s tongues lapped at me. I slid my right hand behind me and found Rachels slick lips. I rolled my fingers gently but forcefully around her clit until I felt more of her juice leak from between her legs.

 

       My left hand had reached around and was probing Ashley’s wet hole from the back. Finding just enough to scoop her ass and thrust a finger in her. She was wet, and amongst the numerous overwhelming sensations, it was much like trying to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time. But the dexterity exorcise was more than worth it as I focused on Faith’s throat as she pressed her lips forcefully to the base of my cock. She swallowed over and over, constricting her throat around me. 

 

       I shook and slid from Faith and the embrace of the others. I did not want to come just yet, as I disentangled myself. I grabbed Rachel from behind me and started to kiss her as I led the two into the bath. The water was just hot enough. I pushed them on their knees and bent them over the tub. Brie moved in front of Ashley and began to kiss her, while Faith did the same for Rachel.

 

       I knelt and licked both of them. Alternating between the two, finding their pussy sweet nectars flowing as I filled them with my fingers and tongue. They were each moaning into their servants’ mouths now, excited gasps escaping from between the entangled lips. 

 

       I had no real way to choose who I would bury my cock in, so I chose Ashley. I lined my cock up to her entrance, which was pulsating open and closed as it gapped for my cock. As I slid into her, a pleasant soft scream filled Brie’s mouth. Ashley’s pussy was tight and wet. Though it resisted, the nectar of her arousal allowed me to glide deep inside. 

 

       I waited for the pulsing to subside some as Ashley moaned, “oh… goddess, it’s so… fuck… oh… yes…” when I felt the walls of her pussy resize to fit my girth and length, I started the slow slide to her entrance. Then back into the clenching heat. As she fully adjusted, I began to rock back and forth inside of her, pressing the tip of my cock along each of her walls. 

 

       My fingers slipped in and out of Rachel with the rhythm of my thrusts into Ashley. The deep “mmm…oh fuck yes…” that came from Ashley only served to arouse the others and me more. I felt her come, the clenching, the shuttering spasms, then the flood of fluid that bathed my cock. I pressed deep into her allowing her pussy to clench around me as my pulsing cock began to expel cum from it like a fire hose trying to put out the heat of her inner fire. Semen leek from the edges of her stretched lips, and her insides quivered and squeezed. 

       

After a few minutes of me berried in Ashley, I removed myself and moved to Rachel, “you can do more?” she said in heated amazement.

       

“mmmmmmm.” It was my only reply.

       

       Rachels pussy was tight, and it felt like she was actively clinching it tighter, and I pressed into her. When my cock reached the end of her, and she started panting like a dog, I knew it was go time. As I started sliding in and out of her softly, I felt her tightness give, and her insides loosen as she lost control of herself. The last thing I heard before I mercilessly fucked the hell out of her was Rachel begging.

 

       “Pleas Eric…pleas Grayson fuck me…fuck me hard…harder…fuck yes…yes fuck…fuck yes…fuck yes… ahhhhhh.”

 

       I know I buried my seed deep in her and bruised something deep inside her also. But she loved it as she thrashed her ass against me, violently grabbing the elf’s pink hair as she kissed and screamed into her mouth. 

 

       When we were done, and I flopped over the side of the tub, I saw where Brie and Faith had been kneeling to kiss their mistress; puddles had formed, and it wasn’t water. Their fingers were slick with their juices, and they had their after-O face’s on as well. 

       

“That was great.” Rachel said as she curled up to me.

 

      

“Mmm…hummm.” Ashley hummed softly from the other side of my chest. 

 

       “Brie, Faith, why don’t you join us in the bath?” I asked.

 

       “It’s ok if it is what our new trial husband wants, then you can do it. Remember, he is our lord and master husband now as well.” Rachel said.

 

       “Yes, understood, mistress.” They both said, sounding excited, and I got the impression they were not allowed to do this often.

 

       We stayed in the water for a long time. Whenever it would get too tepid, we would empty it and refill it with hot water from the crystal on the wall. We lazed about not talking much, and whenever I would rise to the occasion, Faith or Brie would suck down my seed like a starving, well, like a starving person. Their pussies were warm and always ready for my cock. Ashley and Rachel lavished me with attention as I would float into one and slid my cock playfully inside her. 

       

We all looked like prunes when we got out, having spent the better part of the day fucking in the bath, well, a small pool, really. The other maids had been happy to bring us food and wine. 

       

       “Ok, I really have to go back to my ship and get some things ready I was not expecting to have to stay in the dormitories,” I said.

       

“But…you will come back.” Rachel said hesitantly. “We did a good job?” the question clear in her voice.

 

       “You know I will, and you were fantastic. Don’t think I don’t know your just fishing for a complement. How about we make a date of it tomorrow, and you two can show me around?”

       

       Rachel smirked at me and stuck out her tongue. 

 

       “That sounds positively romantic; do bring your two slaves tomorrow, though. They truly will be a lifesaver.” Ashley said as she draped herself over a sofa.

 

       I had no idea what they needed two other slaves, for it’s not like there was that much to do, but whatever, I was going to do that anyway.

 

       “All right, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said as I left my new soon-to-be home for the moment.

 

 

50