Chapter 18 D
1.9k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 D.

 

The three of us exited the nursery room, and I decided on one last stop before heading up to the rear of the ship for dinner. Walking down the hallway, we passed the breakfast Nook and galley as we made our way to the Captain's quarters.

 

As I opened the door, I was surprised that the already luxurious room had a complete feel about it. What surprised me, though, was sitting on their knees at the foot of the bed, the two Kitsune that I had rescued. The two Kitsune looked to have completely recovered physically from the ordeal that they had been put through. Instead of the dirty and stained nightdresses that they had been wearing previously, each of them had on matching nearly sheer white sundresses.

 

The Kitsune that was to the left of the bed and closest to me had long Brown hair that was braided and stretched past her waist. She had three lovely Brown tails that were fully luscious and appeared to be well taken care of now. Her eyes glowed with excitement and fear when she saw me enter the room. After making a quick moment of eye contact, she lowered herself into a kowtow position with her head pressed delicately on the floor.

 

The second Kitsune was on the floor at the foot of the bed on the right. I had not realized because for the few quick moments that I had seen them before, she had been bald, and her skin had been scarred and burned. I could not even recall accounting for the color of her hair because, in the haze of my memory from that moment, it had been completely burned off, and her flesh had been a mass of scars. Now, however, the beautiful girl had long lilac-colored hair. The soft purple color accentuating the deep blush that filled her cheeks; when she met my eyes, she lowered herself into the same kowtow position.

 

I entered the room fully, allowing for Ashley and Rachel to find their way in as well. I was slightly disturbed to find the same two Kitsune in almost the same exact position I had found them in on that horrid ship. Ashley and Rachel began to look around the room and test out some of the padded chairs as I turned to Timothy and said, "Why are they in here?"

 

In a soft, quiet voice that did not carry beyond me, he said, "My Lord, they were most insistent that they would make excellent foot bed slaves. From what I have gathered they had been with that other Master their entire lives, so they know nothing else except for the cruel perversions of the previous Master."

 

"Did you try to give them another job?"

 

"Yes, Lord. However, they have it in there head that if they are found anywhere other than at the foot of your bed they will be tortured and any young they might have consumed. They will need the longest to adjust, as the other Master has been suffering upon them torments since they were but kits. I did take the liberty of procuring healing potions and restoratives for them, so their bodies could at least be healed."

 

"That was good, Timmothy. Is there anything I can do?"

 

"Thank you Master. Yes, give them some personal orders so they feel more secure that they will not be killed out of hand. We haven't been able to get them to eat anything but slave slop. I would suggest as well that the next time you sleep abord ship or have some free time you lay with both of them; in their minds sexually pleasing you is the only way to insurer their survival."

 

"Very well." I said as I turned away from Timmothy. Ashley and Rachel had just come out from the large, attached bathroom. They had wonderful expressions on their faces.

 

"This is a wonderful Master cabin Eric. I don't think I have ever seen one like it, even on our journey here." Rachel said with a smirk.

 

"I am pleased that you like it, excuse me a moment. You two what are your names?" I asked as I turned from Ashley and Rachel.

 

"I am Filthy Hole." The rich brown-haired Kitsune said.

 

"And I am Crispy Flesh." The beautiful lilac-haired Kitsune added.

 

'What the fuck...did he actually name them that....' "Umm...do you like those names?" I asked, not really expecting this development. Ashley looked absolutely horrified and like she was about to be sick. Rachel simply looked furious.

 

"We love what ever names Master Grayson wishes us to have." They both said in a creepy kind of unison voice as if this was a rehearsed response.

 

I turned to Ashely and Rachel; they each mouthed "new names" and nodded their heads.

 

I knelt in front of the Kitsune known as Filthy Hole and lifted her head until she was looking me in the eyes, "Your name is now Alma, one of my most cherished bed slaves. Do you understand?" I said softly while I smiled warmly at her.

 

"Yes, Master Eric. Thank you, Alma is most happy."

 

I moved over to Crispy Flesh and raised her head as well, "Your name is now Iolanthe, you are as well one of my most precious bed slaves. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes, Master Eric. Thank you, Iolanthe will do all she can to please."

 

"Good. Now the both of you, I heard you are only eating slop?"

 

"Yes Master, we eat only what is fitting for ones as worthless as us." Iolanthe answered, fear radiating from her.

 

"Well, no more, as I said you are both treasures to me. You will eat what May or Timmothy tell you to, as I have instructed them to do for all my slaves. If they serve you the finest cuts of Dragon stakes, then you will eat it understood?"

 

Their eyes were wide as they looked at me, then at each other. They nodded to each other and said in unison, "Of course Master, we endeavor to serve."

 

Thinking of an excuse to get them to be more comfortable in the room, I said, "Second, you will stay in my room aboard ship. I want each of you to sleep and live in here. You will use our bathroom, sleep in our bed, store your clothes in here. I hate when a room goes unused, the atmosphere becomes to stale for my liking, as such these shall be our accommodations from now on. Understood?"

 

"Ye...yes." Alma said, tears forming in her eyes.

 

Iolanthe was unable to keep the tears from her eyes, and as they fell, she seemed fearful that they would upset me but did not move to cover them; resigned to her imagined torment. "Yes Master."

 

Still kneeling between the two, I stretched out my arms and scooped them each into a hug, Iolanthe on my right and Alma in my left. I felt their bodies trembling for a moment as they relaxed into the embrace. Their heads rested on each of my shoulders as their arms wrapped around me. The trembling stopped, and for the first time, I think they realized that I was not going to harm them.

 

We stayed like that for a few moments until I felt Ashley come down on her knees as well and embrace Iolanthe and me. Rachel quickly followed, embracing Alma and me on the other side. The two Kitsune were silently crying, and I could feel their tears leaking down my neck. Ashley and Rachel each stroked their hair and backs.

 

After some amount of time, I stood guiding each of the Kitsune to their feet. I lightly kissed each of the Kitsune on the lips while I wiped their faces with a handkerchief handed to me by someone. After each girl cleaned up their face, I said, "So you know what to do, make yourself at home, understood?"

 

"Thank you, Master Eric, yes. We will make sure that our room is warm with life." Alma said, a genuine smile crossing her lips.

 

"Yes, Master Eric. Iolanthe is eager to please." Iolanthe said, still talking about herself in the third person.

 

We left the adornments of the master cabin and made our way once again through the hallway past the galley and up onto the stern of the ship. The main deck had an overhang in a table laid out underneath it that allowed for an outdoor dining experience. The table had been shortened to allow the three of us to eat closer together. The silence that pervaded our conversation as we were guided to our seats by two young Nymphs dressed as serving maids allowed us to digest what we had just learned. By the look on Ashley's face, she was absolutely horrified to discover just a fraction of the abuses suffered by her favorite race of slaves. Rachel had a similar quiet countenance, but I could tell that she was thinking far more critically of what had happened, and though she was disgusted by it, there was an undertone of a desire for change as well.

 

We were sat at the table, and the meal began. My slaves diligently filled wine glasses and brought out the first course of the meal prepared by May. As the night air had a chill on it, I was happy to note that the first course was a warm soup of some kind, thick with cream and starchy as if from potatoes.

 

"This is wonderful, your cook is quite accomplished." Ashley said.

 

"May is wonderful, and I must admit I am said I do not get to eat her food every day now that I am at the college."

 

"That complaint is the one most nobles give when they start life at the college. The college cafeteria is exceptional but feeding a few thousand mages and staff...well the food can never be as good as we are most accustomed to." Rachel added with a smile.

 

"Speaking of the college, what are the classes like?"

 

"Oh, dull. Its all mostly basic information on spell theory and how important mages are to the Empire. There is one class a day, the main lecture which is held every Mundness (mon) at noon. Then Tamuss (tue) threw Harness (thu), you choose which elemental class to sit in on, or enchanting and alchemy and the like. You must go to one class a day, but you can sit in on as many as three a day, Goddess forbid. Lastnuss (fri) is reserved for new arrivals and thus no classes except for during the exams." Ashley said.

 

"I take enchanting on both Tamuss (tue) and Harness (thu), along with my other affinity classes." Rachel added, sounding proud.

 

"Yes, and she is one of the few who do. Why stress yourself? We are all here just to get the title and then pay back the Empire and become good little overlords and help fight of the beast kin clans to the south." Ashley added in an overly dramatic board tone.

 

"Well, I love me a smart girl." I said, winking at Rachel, whose lip smirked.

 

"Me to, her brain can be so creative." Ashley added teasingly.

 

"So how often are the exams and what are they?"

 

"They are really only there to insure that the mages know how to fight and to help them gain levels. There is an entrance test that is held a month or so after entry into the college. Then the solstice exams and mid feast exams, those total eight through out the year. As to what they are, you go into the dungeon and see how far you can get with your group. Your group will consist of Rachel, you, and me along with a selection of experienced non mage dungeon divers. They help but not a lot, their there more to keep us from dying." Ashley said.

 

"Is that the only time we can go into the dungeon?"

 

"No, you can when ever you want as a student at the college. But why would you want to go more. The best thing to do is only go one or two floors per solstice test at a time. That way when you only have to make it to level 12 or 16 of the dungeon." Rachel said as if she was reviling a common methide of cheating on a test.

 

"And that's the only test the dungeon? Nothing for homework or for classes?"

 

"Work for the classes, why?" Ashley asked, genuinely curious.

 

"No, though those of us that wish to become powerful mages do tend to study more. And practicing enchantments if you want to be an enchanter is always a worthwhile idea." Rachel said while glaring at Ashley. I could tell she had fruitlessly tried to get her friend to study more.

 

"If you go in by yourself, do those count against your test levels?"

 

"No, just how far you go when you take the solstice test." Rachel said.

 

"I hope this is not rude, but what are your levels, or the general levels of the mages...I guess?" I asked.

 

"I'm level 29. Do you know the average Rachel?"

 

"Yes, most of the mages range from level 35 to 40 after graduating and serving the Empire. I am level 32 though I am somewhat more dedicated."

 

The courses of the meal passed as we talked; May's wonderful cooking, providing a delectable backdrop to our conversation.

 

"Your ship, it is quite unusual." Rachel said, giving me a knowing look.

 

"That's because I made it." I said flatly, letting the words sink in. Rachel stopped eating and stared at me, her brain running through some form of calculations.

 

"You're a nature mage then?" Ashly asked, impressed at the discovery.

 

"Yes, though I have high affinities for a lot of magic."

 

"Well coming from another world must provide some benefits then; high affinities are rare and to have multiple...you will be in quite high demand when you leave the college." Rachel added.

 

"Sippsie has truly blessed us, a power full mage as an acting husband. This is so exciting I am sure that father will be ecstatic when he finds out."

 

'I hope so the last thing I want to do is piss off some duke.' I thought. "So distributing stats...?" I questioned, trailing off.

 

"That...most mages put there points into mana but neglecting the other stats can be detrimental as well...or so they say." Ashley said.

 

"It really depends on what you want to do, many mages focus solely on mana, but that only allows them to use a few dozen spells in a fight normally before they have to recoup their mana. There are spell fighters though, that focus on physical combat and only have a few spells they can use in a fight. You carry a sword, are you any good with it?" Rachel asked.

 

"I am decent, what's the main drawback of mana?"

 

"Well, it's a balance between capacity and recharge. Some spells require more mana to cast, so if your capacity is low, you won't even be able to cast some spells. If your recharge is to low, then your useless in a dungeon. Using a lot of mana quickly can leave you incapacitated as well, so your capacity should never fall below 20 percent, or use more than 50 percent of your mana at once. It will leave you feeling quite sick, or you can pass out."

 

"Interesting, thank you." I said while thinking about the points I had to spend. I currently had 28 attribute points to spend from reaching level 26. The amount of mana I could recharge was not a problem being able to recharge my whole mana pool in 13 seconds when I had used it on the Unagi though I had felt the sickness. Even though I had recouped my mana in a few seconds, I still had the lingering effects for half an hour or so. That would be a problem in real combat.

 

Coming to a decision, I was going to focus some of my points on mana capacity but was not going to neglect the more physical attributes as well. I began to slowly apply the points.

 

"Timmothy where you able to find houses?" I asked.

 

Timothy moved closer from the edge of the room and answered, "Yes Lord Grayson, there are currently three properties that are for sale from fallen nobility in the manor district."

 

"You are going to buy a house? Can I come and see them with you? I have all ways wanted to go house shopping." Ashley said in an excited rush.

 

"Yes, though the ship is wonderful I can't have everyone stay on board for years. I would be delighted to have you along."

 

"When can we view the houses?"

 

"We can look at them at your leisure, two are vacant and the steward of the last assured me that the Lady of the house is accommodating to buyers." Timothy said.

 

"Wonder full, Rachel did you want to come as well?"

 

"No...thank you...Ashley will be much more fun to have along." Rachel said, trying not to sound rude but clearly thoroughly uninterested.

 

 

Once the meal was complete, Ashley, Rachel, and me, along with Sasha and Brie, made our way back to the college along the surprisingly well-lit streets.

 

Once more, in our apartment, we were greeted by Allie, Faith, Strafa, and Milly. All of whom were getting ready for bed but excitedly helped the Ladies out of their clothes, chatting idly about the day. The floral pattern dress fell to the floor allowing for Ashley to reveal herself and the green lacy lingerie she had expertly worn all day. Rachels dress pooled like the sky at her feet, and in the warm glow of the sitting room, her creamy skin appeared delicate against her light blue garter belt.

 

The Florin demi-human beast kin Strafa took my sword and belt and went to store them. Ashley fell onto the sofa and stretched her feet out; Allie sat and began to rub them. Rachel claimed one of the two oversized lounge chairs and rested her feet on the ottoman.

 

"That was a lovely day thank you ladies." I said, taking the other seat. Milly knelt in front of me and took my boots off. A warm flush on her face as she did her task.

 

"Milly how was your day with the others?" I asked.

 

"It was boring for the most part. Allie, Faith and Strafa were wonderful company and help show me how to be of more help to you while you're at the college."

 

"Good, will Strafa be able to help milk you if I cannot?"

 

"It will be wonderful to cook with such quality milk, Milly is truly a gift." Strafe said as she exited from my room.

 

I had no idea what time it was; I was going to have to explore getting a clock of some kind. It was well past nightfall, and though the day had been long, I was looking forward to my first night in the apartment.

 

With my boots of Rachel got up from her seat and came and sat on my lap, claiming the position before anyone else. She had a warm, rich smell from the day, the lingering scents from one of the perfumes I had bought just barely noticeable as she nuzzled into my neck. Her slim body felt delicate; her muscles were small but felt harder than rock. Her heart-shaped ass was soft as she wiggled into me, and the soft lace of her bra only enhanced the smooth, tender flesh. Ashly looked mildly annoyed that Rachel had beaten her into my lap, though by the resigned sigh she let out; the foot rube she was getting from Allie was worth the loss.

 

The quiet and peace of the moment settled as I kissed Rachel lightly. Her breath was still full of the exotic spices May had used in her cooking. The last being something close to a mint sorbet that tingled on the tongue with the flavors of unknown fruits. Sasha and the other slaves took up comfortable positions on cushions placed on the floor. They were eagerly awaiting any command that they might be able to fulfill.

 

"You are being so affectionate Rachel."

 

"Mmm...why would I be anything else after such a wonderful day?" Rachel said while playing with my chest.

 

"Oh, was it the day...or are you just trying to get out of having Ashley spank you?"

 

Coughing slightly, Rachel's demure demeanor change to a complete look of poutiness, sticking out her bottom lip. Which I subsequently took in a kiss and bit down on, pulling her towards me by it. With a squeak of protest, I let her go.

 

"Lord husband is so mean." Rachel said, faking outrage.

 

"Lord husband is truly Noble Rachel, I have just the paddle in mind." Ashley said with an evil chuckle.

 

"But...but...but...." Rachel said.

 

"Your butt indeed; though it has been a wonderful day and I am ready for bed. My first day of school is tomorrow after all."

 

"So responsible." Ashely purred.

 

"Time for me to relax into sleep, I think."

 

"Very well, but don't think I have forgotten Rachel; I want to see you ass glow red." Ashley said, blowing a kiss to her friend.

 

"I might just admite to looking forward to it." Rachel said as she got up from my lap, helping me to my feet.

 

"Sasha, Milly." I said, Walking over to Ashley. I pulled her up from the sofa and kissed her as she landed in my arms. The deep kiss lasted moments before Rachel joined, and the three of us kissed, allowing our hands to roam freely before we headed to bed.

 

Getting fully nude, I laid in the oversized bed in the room. Sasha and Milly climbed in next to me under the blankets. They wore only their panties as the soft flesh of their breast pressed into either side of me.

 

"Good night Eric."

 

"Good night Master."

 

Before sleep took me, I brought up my stat sheet and distributed the last of the points I had before sleep took me.

 

 

 

Individual Statistical Analyses. 

 

Name: Exalted Lord Eric Grayson.

Race: Human.

Level: 26. Experience to next level 1400/7000

 

Health: 100 percent.

Mana capacity: 400.

Mana regeneration: Error…Max [23 mana per second.] 

 

Attributes: 4 points per level.

Strength: 20.

Body: 21.

Speed: 25.

Dexterity: 18. 

Mana capacity: 40.

Mana regeneration: 20.

Charisma: 30.

 

Affinities:

Arcane mana manipulation: 100 percent.

Earth: 100 percent.

Fire: 100 percent.

Air: 50 percent.

Water: 50 percent.

Life: 85 percent.

Death: 15 percent.

Light: 85 percent.

Shadow: 75 percent.

Space-time: 25 percent.

Summoning: 25 percent.

 

 

Abilities: 1 per level. 26/26. 

  1. Graceful doge: 1 out of 10. Passive. Increase balance, doge chance, area awareness and all movement actions.
  2. Saving heal: 1 out of 10. Passive. If health drops to zero and death is activated instantly heal for 100 percent. Once per day.
  3. Resurrection: 1 out of 10. Passive and active. If the ability holder dies automatically resurrect to 60 percent health(secondary), limbs are not regrown. Activate on a corps that had been dead for less than one hour to revive. Revived party has skills returned to novice, spells set to level 1 and Base level set to zero. 
  4. Inspect: 1 out of 10. Active. Used to identify objects, people, animals, monsters, beasts and void horrors that have crossed over into the system. Ability level low.
  5. Linguist: grants the capability of speaking any langwidge that is heard; langwidge must be within human vocal cord range. Allows for the complete automatic translation of heard languages into one's native understanding. Allows for reading and wright of foreign languages as long as the wielder of the ability could read and write beforehand. Level 10 out of 10
  6. Increased cum load: Increased maximum volume of cum. your balls and prostate glands have increased in density, providing twice the amount of normal cum. Level 1 out of 10.

 

Skills: 1 per level. 26/26.

Enchanting: Novice, create basic enchantments, initial cost and sustaining cost greatly increased.

  • Center of the water way: this enchantment when placed on the steering device of a water vessel will keep the vessel equidistant from land. The initial cost of activation is 250 mana, the sustaining cost is 30 mana per minute.
  • Hydrostatic Propulsion: This enchantment allows for the use of water to provide high torque thrust when enchantment location is underwater. Mana cost: 1 mana per minute.

 

Tailoring: Novice. Create basic clothing and other items made from cloth.

 

Mapping: novice. Can draw and read maps.

 

Longsword: Journeymen: The fundamentals of long blades are understood. Fighting styles of different types of blades are condensed. A small amount of mana is infused in ones sword to improve edge quality and durability. 

 

Gardening: Journeymen: Proper gardening techniques are understood. Soil nurturance, acidity, moister level, mana density and plant dispositions are known. Can create gardening tools from mana.  

 

Herbalism: Journeymen: Wild and cultivated herbs can be gathered and grown. Pastes, poultices, teas, brews, tinctures and essence oils are known. Mana can be used to stabilize the effects of herbs.   

 

Alchemy: Journeymen: Basics of powders, potions, elixirs and pills are known. Drying, distilling, sublimation, concentrating, condensation, refining, balancing, aging, antimonnation and fulminating are understood. Can use mana to create even heating and cooling, as well standard weights and measures.  

 

 

Junk skills: 

  • [Breathing, walking, blinking, hand waving, knot tying, sitting, sleeping, bowels movements, urinating, itch itching.]

 

Spells: 1 per level. 26/26.

Arcane mana manipulation:

  1. Fuse: Base cost: .1 mana per square inch of material to be atomically bodied. Level 1.
  2. Butcher: Base cost: initial cast 10 mana 1 mana per pound per second. Level 1.
  3. Cut: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per inch cut (2.5cm), area twenty feet, (6m). Level 1.
  4. Arcane shield: Base cost: Error… .1 initial mana, .1 mana per second. Level 1.

 

Fire: 

  1. Candle flame: Base cost: Error… 0.1 mana per, minuet. 
  2. Metal shaping: Base cost: Error… 10 mana per second.
  3. Purify: Base cost: 5.1 mana per square inch. Level 1.
  4. Campfire: base cost: Error… .1 mana per minute, fire must be in a hearth or pit. Level 1.
  5. Fireball: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per casting. Level 1.
  6. Flame whip: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per foot of flame whip, .1 mana per second per foot. Level 1.
  7. Plasma beam: Base cost: Error… .1 initial mana, 15 mana per second channeled. Level 1

 

 

Earth:

  1. Stone spike: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per inch of spike. Level 1.
  2. Collect element: Base cost: N/A. collect desired element from surrounding area one quarter mile spherical, one half mile spherical. Level 1, 2.
  3. Fertilize soil: Base cost: .1 mana per cubic foot of fertilized soil. 
  4. Clean: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per square inch (2.5cm). Level 1.

 

Air:

  1. Shuriken wrath: Base cost: 42.5 mana. Level 1,2
  2. Yarn spinning: Base cost: .1 mana per second of spinning, level 1, 2.
  3. Weave: Base cost: 5 mana per 10 seconds of weaving. Level 1, 2.
  4. Lightning bolt: Base cost: 75 mana, error… 1 mana per second channeled lightning. Level 1.

 

 

Water:

  1. Nutritious water: Base cost: 5 mana per oz of species-specific nutritious water.
  2. Ice spear: Base cost: 35 initial mana, error… .1 mana per 1mile per hour (1.6Km an hour). Level 1.

 

Life: 

  1. Analyze body: base cost: 3 mana a second. Level 1.
  2. Focused healing: Base cost: 7.5 mana per second. Level 1.
  3. Mass healing: Base cost: 12 mana per second, area a ten-yard radius.
  4. Manipulate plant: Base cost: 4.5 mana per second of movement. Level 1, 2.
  5. Rapid growth: Base cost: .1> <100 mana per second of growth depending on plant or animal complexity. Level 1, 2.
  6. Invigorate: Base cost: 15 mana to boost usable cellular energy in target.
  7. Sleep: Base cost: 12.75 mana on willing target, mana amount varies. Level 1.

Light:

[ you have learned a new spell: mana eye: Base cost: 15 initial mana, 7.5 mana per ten seconds. Level 1.]

 

 

 

Space-time:

  1. Internal Dimensional Expansion: Base cost: 300 mana per cubic inch of extradimensional storage.

 

 

Soul bound items:

     Imperial Royal Bank identification card: Grants access to your account at any Bank certified shop. May only be used by the soul bonded individual. 

 

Enchanted Storage Ring: Finally crafted. 1 mana to store or retrieve item. Auto object tracking. 100 feet (30.5m) cubed. Bonded. Listed price: 2 platinum pennies

 

Inlaid mithril master-slave band: Exceptionally crafted. Bonded. May hold the contracts of 125 slaves. Slaves cannot be stolen or cross subjugated. Enhances slave bond. Price: 96 platinum coins

 

 

44