Chapter fourteen B.
2.8k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter fourteen B.

 

 

I moved over to the large bed in the room and sat on the edge of it. I removed my clothes down to my boxers. “Zora, would you come here?” I asked.

 

       She did, and she knelt in front of me. Just as I had hoped, her breasts were right at eye level, and they looked full and swollen. I reached up and took the left one in my hands. I began to need it softly before I moved my mouth over the nipple and teased it with my tongue. I bit the large nipple that was already leaking and sucked. It took almost no effort before the warm earthy chocolate flavor of her milk washed over my tongue. I suckled, and I suckled hard, pulling the milk from deep within her.

 

       It was weird at first, but when I felt my healing amulet kick in, and the changes start to take over my body, I was hooked. My cock began to throb at the sensations washing through me. I needed her breast and heard her moan softly as I worked my mouth over her nipple. I pulled my boxers off and moved my hands to her hips. I guided her closer till my engorged cock pressed between her thighs, sandwiched by the lips of her sex. Hot juice flowed over my cock and tongue as I sucked. I moved my hips back and forth, dragging my cock along the inside of her lips and over the top of her clit.

 

       I moved to her second breast when I had drained the first. It was not long before I had emptied that one also, and just before it had drained completely, I felt a shudder run through Zora. She panted and gasped and let out a low, lowing sound.

 

       As her breast ran dry, I slid my fingers into her sex a swirled them briefly before I turned to Holly and said, “your next.”

 

       She gulped and moved to take Zora’s place. Zora had lain down on her side and rolled slightly out of the way. Holly got on her knees in front of me, a blush tinging the visible skin she had. Her nipples were erect, and milk flowed freely from them. This time I took the left in my left hand and began suckling while I slipped my right hand between her legs and ran my finger through the folds of her sex. It took only a few seconds for the juice from between her legs to begin dripping down onto my hand, and I plunged my fingers inside of her.

 

       My cock was aching at this point as I switch to the right breast. I took a full mouth full of her delicious milk and let go of it with my hand. I slid her close, and my cock, still wet from Zora’s juices, slid my cock along the folds of her pussy until I found her opening. I was straddling her, so the angle was off, but I found my way inside of her as I gulped her milk down.

 

       Holly moaned and shook as I slipped my cock in and out of her. Just as with Zora, when the last of her milk was pulled from her body, she came. Her pussy was tight to the point of pain full as it gripped my cock. I almost came right then and there, but I had more feeding to do. The magic of the amulet was tearing and rebuilding the mussel, strengthening my bones and tendons.

 

       When I looked over at Milly, she already had her fingers in her pussy and was sliding them in and out. I patted the bed, and with no further encouragement needed, she hopped on next to me and laid on her back.

 

       I flung her loincloth to the side as I hooked her legs with my knees and splayed her backward. I slid my hand between her legs and gripped each breast. I massaged them, forcing the milk to start flowing before I dived down to suck. As the milk from her tit began filling my mouth, I plunged my cock slowly but firmly inside her. Milly gasped as the slick walls of her pussy accepted me.

 

       Her walls were hot and tight. The sweet taste of her milk on my tongue nearly caused me to climax. Nearly, I thrust in and out, reaching the back walls of her pussy. The grown and lowing that came from Milly was animalistic as her hot breath played over the top of my head. When I had drained her breast, I moved to her mouth, and we kissed. Feverishly and with passion. I scooped her up in my arms as she wrapped her arms and feet around me.

 

       When we came, it was gut-wrenching. I felt like my balls were being expelled through the core of my cock. My hot seed flooded into her and filled every nook of her. I felt my seed and the juices of her sex exploded out words. We kept kissing, and I slid back and forth in her for another five minutes as we each rocked with aftershocks from our orgasm. 

 

        I rolled to my left onto the edge of the bed and let an arm hang off the edge. Zora and Holly were both now near the edge of the bed. They had watched me a Milly up close, and I could tell by the way they licked their lips, fingers massaging their sex, that they had joined us in their own small climaxes. Holly quickly moved up alongside me and knelt over my still partially erect cock. She began lapping at it, her large tongue scooping the crevasse of my balls and running the length of my shaft. She cleaned all the juices from it with a delighted sparkle in her eyes.

 

       Milly had curled next to me, ensuring her small horns did not poke me. Her breast pressed firmly up against me, and she hesitantly placed an arm across my chest. As Holly lapped at my cock, Milly snuggled into me. I kissed her softly and pulled her close into me, and said, “mmmm…that was wonderful.”

 

       “Yes master, that was wonderful. May I speak freely?” Milly asked in a happy questioning tone.

 

 

27