Chapter 20 A.
1.5k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20 A.

 

       ‘Holy shit the body stat is amazing.’ I thought as I woke from a peaceful night of sleep. ‘All that’s needed is a notification saying well rested…best sleep ever.’

 

       Sasha was curled into a cute ball under my right arm along my right side. Her soft breath was gently caressing my chest. Milly was curled on her left side; her plump round ass pressed firmly into me. The sheets and blankets formed a warm haven from the slight chill of the room. The peaceful heat radiating from my two beautiful slaves, a warm balm, that held me better than any chains could. 

 

       Slowly I moved from between the two with great reluctance. Sliding out with my unnatural grace provided by the system. Pulling Sasha and Milly closer together, I made sure they were comfortably intertwined with each other. Before I tucked their nearly naked forms in under the blankets. 

 

       Throwing on a pair of shorts and robe hanging by the door to my room, I left quietly, shutting the door behind me. The lights of the apartment were nearly off, and the first ghosts of twilight graced the sky. 

 

       “Good morning, Rachel.” I said as I walked into the kitchen.

 

       “Mmm…Good morning Eric.” Rachel said, her loosely braided black hair spilling around her shoulders. She brought a mug of Cossa to her lips. 

 

       “I told Strafa not to worry about getting up early to make Cossa for us. She was up so late getting the meat prepared to make jerky out of for you.” 

 

       “That was kind of her.”

 

       “She was disappointed she might not get to help you wake up this morning.”

 

       “Luckly you’re dutifully awake.”

 

       “That may or may not have been my plan all along.” Rachel added, moving a mug to me as well. Her silky shorts rolled up just past her upper thigh. The airy robe she wore billowing slightly behind her when she moved closer to me. 

 

       Her blue eyes full of an easy delight to have me all to herself in the morning. The soft pink of her lips parting in a small smile. Tentatively she leaned in and softly kissed my lower lip. Setting my mug aside, hot cossa was forgotten for the warm tongue tapping its tip against my lips. Sliding my hands around the petite waist, I drew Rachel closer to me. Holding her in my arms while she wrapped both legs around me, climbing onto me and diving deeper between the exhalations of our kiss. The rich earth flavor of cossa consuming us as we consumed each other. 

 

       The tickle of hot flesh pressed through the silk of our shorts. Drifting backwards as the press of Rachels body became more insistent, I sank onto the sofa with her. Whispered between our fervent explorations, a soft question was asked, “do you… really not… have slavery were you’re from?”  

 

       Breaking from our kiss, Rachels’s face a nose length away, I answered, “mostly, there are still millions enslaved, though it is outlawed.”

 

       “Truly…And if I wanted to rase slaves to servants, you would be fine with this?”

 

       “Yes…Why, did you think I would answer differently?” 

 

       “One can never be too careful when talking about such radical ideas.” She whispered, the words barely caressing my ear.

 

       Gliding her hands from behind my neck, she ran them up my chest, over my shoulders, and down my arms, taking my robe with them. With a wide smile, she leaned into my lips once more. My hands drifted to the tone curve of her soft ass, pulling her against me. Letting her robe fall to the floor, she brought a dark tan erect nipple to my lips. Sucking on her offering, I teased each nipple with teeth and tongue. 

 

       “Mmm…Eri…Oh…” Rachel stuttered, breath catching when her grinding hips moved my rigid member into a perfect position. Rocking between the folds of her pussy; the silk barriers between us becoming sticky from her wet sex. 

       

       Unlacing her fingers from mine, she moved aside the obstacles to the inferno of her dripping tunnel. Her delicate hand forced the damp silk up my leg and to the side of her dew-covered petals. Running her delicate tongue over her right palm, she coated it in her own lubrication before covering my cock in it. 

 

       Gripping my shaft, running my wet head through the folds of her pussy to her nub, she sank herself onto me. Each pull of my hands brought me deeper into her, the rocking of her hips allowing her to fit more of me inside her. Her hard core becoming a gentle barrier for the tip of my shaft. 

 

       Clinching walls slickening our movements made way for whimpering moans to sweetly fall into the waiting hunger of our kiss. Our panting breath-giving joined hope of plunging deeper into the spaces of combined skin. Hands covered by silk; gripped flesh was drawn apart in an attempt to let more warmth surround me. 

 

       Quivering muscles pulsated, trying to absorb more of my hard cock. Forcing it ever inward. Seed spilling in great waves sent Rachels’s ass collapsing onto me. Holding tightly with her legs clamped around me. The convulsing of her stomach, forcing her pearl hard into the skin between us. Each clenching arch of her back was rhythmically followed by the shuttering pulsations of her pussy.

 

       Cheek buried in my neck, I followed her convulsing movements with my own, allowing every shutter to send more of me into her. 

 

       Sex soaking between us, we stayed embraced. We were resting our heads in each other’s necks, moving only to taste the sweat and skin under our tongues. Light spilled into the room while we held each other, silent wet tears falling from my shoulder to follow river paths made by our melded bodies.   

Thank you for reading.

Thank you to all my supporters over on Patreon!

 

The imperial eye. Ch one; was released earlier, its right after ch4.

38