Chapter 7: Planning for disaster, maybe?
333 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Eleanor, I've been wondering. How old are you exactly?"

My attention snaps back to reality for the thousandth time today, my brain is all kinds of messed up after thinking about our outing yesterday, which was really fun, but I sort of looked up for reviews on that...restabar we were at, "Sophia", and oh goddess did I regret doing that. Apparently it's not a safe place for women in general, it's specifically a safe place for lesbians. Did Alicia take me there on an accident? I have no clue anymore.

"Eleanooooor?"

"Hm? Yes sorry, what did you ask me, I was...doing that thing again..you know..."

"Yes my dear little Eleanor and her mind, I really wish I could see what goes on in there. Anyways I was wondering how old you are?"

Oh god please no, never look into my mind, I'd rather die.

"Uhm i'm 25 this year."

Oh? Did she not expect that answer, because she looks mighty surprised at the moment. She mumbles something inaudible before fixing her gaze onto me.

"I, actually didn't expect that. I thought you were younger than me."

Oh, uh, duh, I can totally see how she thought that. I'm not exactly the most..well put together person. I'm a bit clumzy and geeky, so yeah. understandable. Wait what? She's younger than me? This she-succubus with her universe defying abilities and extraterrestrial looks?

"Wait, Alicia. How old are you?"

She looks away for a few seconds before mumbling her answer. When she realizes how non-existent her voice was, she puts a bit more volume into it. "I'm uh, turning 23 at the end of this year."

WHAT? This girl, no woman standing in front of me. Her totally adult-like appearance, personality and profound existence is almost 3 years younger than me? How does that work. Goddess you're not being fair! I want to redo my character creation! Oh? No answer, well I guess that's that. Wow that was unexpected. Oh, aaand her aura of confidence is back. How does that work? Does it have an on and off function? Like a passive skill?

"So, my dear Eleanor, I'm in your care" she says with a wink. Thinking about it, she's been calling me dear and little for a while, maybe that's a friend thing? Sounds, fun? Maybe I'll try it out.

"Yes Alicia, I'll take good care of you my dear little suc-" WAIT WAIT WAIT BRAKES. Did I almost call her succubus? Oh no.

"Dear little what?" She looks at me with a slightly playful slightly puzzled expression. No Alicia, please stop, please don't do that mind reading ability right now, I can't handle it. 

"Uh, my. uh." Oh god i can't even speak. I'm mumbling my words and messing up. I look at her with pleading eyes, please stop teasing me.

"Well alright then, I'll stop teasing you for now, but I'm so not going to let this go, I'll hear the end of that sentence sometime." She winks at me. This damned foxy succubus, she totally knew what I was going to call her. Aaaaah let me die. I don't want to live with this embarrassment. 

"Oh, right. Eleanor do you have any time this week?"

"Hm? Time for what?" Yessss, thank you, wait no, not thank you. You just threw me into the ocean while you're standing on a boat, and then trying to get me to deify you by giving me a life buoy. I'm not falling for that.

"I wanted to show you what friends can do at home, so I was wondering if you want to come visit my place?"

My mind instantly turns back to the finger-brush incident when she visited me. Nope, I don't want to subject myself to that, maybe, do I? Hmm. No, stop. Locked away, key thrown. Bad Eleanor. But can I even refuse without her disliking me? I've sort of realized since yesterday that yes, I do enjoy her company, albeit I'm still not completely comfortable with her using her charm abilities on me, because I've started to think she actually has those for real. Ugh, here goes nothing I guess.

"Um, sure, I'm free next week."

With the biggest grin I have ever seen on her face, with a mix of cockiness and, something, something else, she flashes me the most beautiful smile.

"Perfect."

Oh goddess, please keep this succubus in control for that day.

28