Chapter 16: Very good morning
418 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good morning sleepy head."

Ah I know that voice. My lovely succubus girlfriend, Alicia.

"Mmm nhh."

Oh, those aren't words. Guess I'm still in the boot-up process.

"I'll take it that means "good morning"." Alicia let's out between her fit of giggles.

I find the nearest part of her body and kiss it in confirmation. Mm, it's so soft. Soft? That woke me up. I open up my eyes and realize what part of Alicia I just kissed.

"Oh my, my morning just got a lot better." Oh no, what did I do. That's a seductive voice, and that's a very playful smirk. Mmm whatever, I said I'd give in to my desires. Shifting from her chest to her lips, I kiss them tenderly. Snaking my arm over her body to feel more of her warmth.

"You weren't kidding about giving more into your desires. Are you sure you weren't replaced during the night? Is this still my shy little Eleanor?"

I poke her stomach with my finger, oh. Her stomach is a lot more, stomachy? Than I thought. There's still the soft part of Alicia, but after just a little bit of soft give I can feel her muscles. They feel really good to touch. I snake my hand under her top she uses for sleepwear, and place my palm on her abs, yep, those are abs. Moving my palm around to feel more of her, filling me with a warm sensation as I realize this touch is mine, she's all mine.

"Okay seriously Eleanor, if you don't want to do something else, you should probably stop."

I look up at her eyes and see an intense hunger emanating from her eyes. Hunger for me. I don't know what happened to me last night, but it's like a few settings got mixed up. I'm more forward, well, at least towards her. I don't think I'm going to be less shy or awkward towards other people, but Alicia isn't other people. She's my girlfriend who I love, and who loves me.

"Mmm, tempting."

Did that just come out of my mouth? Am I still half asleep? I know like, more forward, but isn't that basically admitting that I want to have sex with her right now? Alicia has a baffled expression, like she either couldn't believe the words coming out from my mouth. Maybe I was replaced during the night? Who knows? Who cares? I don't.

"Who are you and what did you do to my girlfriend?" Alicia is teasing me as she's trying to get my paws away from her stomach. She fails, as she doesn't put a lot of effort into it. She likes this too, I can tell.

"Mmm, dunno. Maybe you were right, maybe I got replaced with an AI during the night. Aren't you the expert?"

I stick my tongue out at her, eliciting a low, rumbling chuckle that fills my soul with warmth and comfort. I can feel my hand melting into her stomach as she falls back down into the sheets. Guess that's my win? Hehe.

"You're playing dirty."

"Rich words for a succubus."

Woops, I did it again. After calling her succubus the first time I've noticed my true thoughts leaking out a lot more, and with that an increase in the usage of succubus.

"Uh huh. Okay then, you asked for it."

With one quick motion, Alicia scoops me up so I'm sitting on her thighs, as her left hand circle around my neck, pulling me into a kiss as her right hand is slowly tracing along the skin of my thigh. She apparently "didn't have" anything but short shorts for me to use as pajamas, which is weird considering she said she bought me a new one. Very strange indeed.

I can feel the heat of my body rising, as she keeps me locked into a passionate kiss and her hand is busy teasing my thighs, sometimes dipping to the insides, testing the waters.

"Are you sure you want this? You're not just giving into what I want?"

She looks into my eyes, searching for something, a reaction I assume. Any signs that this isn't what I want. I give her a quick peck.

"Mhmm, I'm sure."

Something flipped, as she went from gentle, playful teasing to an erotic, very sensual teasing. Her hand leaving the safe waters of my lower thigh, it's top and outsides, and moved straight to the inside. Brushing over my shorts and underwear every so often. This feels very different than anything I've done when I've been uh, alone. I'm not that experienced, but puberty does things to everyone's hormone levels, and I think very few people don't experiment. I can feel the chemical reaction in my body that is slowly becoming familiar, common, habit. Her other hand releasing itself from my neck as it slowly snakes under my top, finding it's way towards my chest, as her other hand is now resting inside of my shorts, on top of my not-so dry panties. As she's about to connect with my skin, she stops. Retracting both her hands from my body.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this."

What? Why? I'm crestfallen, dread fills my very being as tears threatens to push their way through my tear ducts. She doesn't want me.

"Oh, no Eleanor, I'm sorry. That was poor choice of words. I didn't mean it like that. I want you. Very, very, very much. You have no idea how much I've had to restrain myself not to eat you up every time you've been here."

She wipes a tear that formed in the corner of my eye, coaxing me into calmness with a soothing voice as she caresses my back and gives me a tender smile.

"What I meant is, I don't want our first time like this. While I would very much want to take you right here, right now, I want the moment to be more romantic. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I want you to remember it for so much more than just your first time having sex. I want it to be a day you'll remember for the rest of your life, that you'll look back on fondly once you're old, hopefully together with me as we reminisce about where we are right now."

She wants to give me memories. Give us memories. She wants to grow old with me? I can't even imagine this girl even getting old, she's like a perfect sculpture, molded from divine material. She's telling me this inhumane beauty can grow old? I don't know what to say, that was an emotional rollercoaster in the span of a few seconds.

"I'm sorry. No. Thank you. I keep assuming the worst, and thank you for calming me down and putting up with my negativity. I would like that, it sounds nice."

We still haven't gotten out of bed, we still haven't really gotten any more intimate than we have been previously, not really, and we still haven't been together for long, or even known each other for that long. But in this moment, none of that matters. It doesn't matter if we've been dating a week or a decade. If we've been in each others life for a month or a century. This moment connected us on a level I have never had with another person.

I snuggle closer into her embrace, feeling her heartbeat slowing down and growing into a steady rhythm, I guess she got just as excited as I did, but it doesn't matter anymore, we have a lot of time together after all.

 

34