Chapter 17: A…normal date?
426 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alicia pulled me out of bed quite early this morning. I've spent the past couple of days at her place, since it was the weekend. We stopped by my apartment of shame for a second so I could get some new clothes, oh my goddess does Alicia's clothes not fit me. I never want to try that again. She practically begged me to wear some of her clothes, until they well, fell off me. Imagine a middle schooler wearing a model's dress, that's what it felt like. I also realized another thing. The second we got out of her apartment, I went straight back to 0 confidence Eleanor. I don't know if I can ever fix this, my hardware just isn't programmed for anything else.

"Alicia, where are we going?"

"Hmm? Oh, we're going to try one of my favourite things. You're not afraid of heights, are you?"

Heights? What is this succubus planning now. I felt like she's calmed down the last couple of days, but oh boy do I never know what she will do next. One second she can be calm, cool, collected, and the next second she's kissing me until I'm breathless. Not exactly what I expected my life to turn into, but, I can't say I don't like it.

"Eleanor?"

"Oh, sorry. No, not particularly, why?"

Alicia's face warps into a grin. I really don't know what she's planned, and I'm not even sure I want to find out. I can be safe she's not going to do anything too lewd, since she did promise me our first time would be something to remember. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever forget any day I spend with my succubus girlfriend, she's, unique, interesting. The way she still draws my attention, even when I'm dating her. I actually think her gravitational pull has increased. At least now I don't get as embarrassed when I'm caught staring at her, she still teases me for it, but it's the good kind of teasing. I think.

"You'll see. Trust me, you'll love it."


 

"Um. Alicia. What exactly is this?"

"Exactly what it looks like!"

We're currently standing on the top of a high-rise building. It's not one of the super tall ones, you can tell it's been designed with the ability to be out on the roof. If you can call this a roof. Technically it is, but I'm staring at something that makes me wonder if I'm here or in an amusement park.

In front of me is a roller-coaster thingy, I don't think my brain can fully comprehend what I'm seeing, but it's trying. It's not exactly normal though. Instead of it being one of those super fast ones, this one has, tables. And chairs. Instead of the usual carts. There's a literal four person table with well, I guess bench/ built in chair. It looks goofy, but there are still seatbelts since we're like, I don't know, 500 meters from the ground? The building is even located on a small hill. I understand why she asked me if I was afraid of heights, I don't think I could do this if I were. It's getting me kind of excited though. It's a picnic-coaster on top of a building, how cool isn't that!

"So, what do you think?"

"What do I think? I love it! How does it work? I mean I assume it works like any other roller coaster, but the way it keeps everything on the table, the stability, there's no shaking, there's no sharp turns or twists, or loops, I miss loops. It looks super fun and I can't wait to try it!"

Alicia let's out a giggle besides me, and I blush at the realization that I was rambling again. I got excited, which in turns fuels my mouth-engine, all the words that I stock up when I freeze come rushing out at once, and I just never stop talking unless someone drags me back to reality. Still lost in half daze I can feel Alicia taking my hand and pulling me along. Oh, I guess it's our turn.

The carousel lady straps us in with the seat belts, since we're technically dangling a few hundred meters over the ground, I guess precautions are necessary.  We're served tea and cookies, before we're on our way. The speed isn't too much, maybe a medium jogging speed, but it's enough to enjoy the scenery, and oh my goddess what a view.

In front of me I can see the cityscape, and the dots that are people walking around the streets. I can see the skytrain lines running below us. The sun reflecting of buildings and giving it an overall ethereal view. I can't notice all the small details, but it's so breathtakingly beautiful, and you can barely see the ocean at the horizon, with the sun cascading in the blue waves. 

As we turn around, we see different parts of the city. I've seen both the blocks where me and Alicia's apartments are, I don't think I'll ever forget this moment. The magic of this first view of the city like this. I would love to come back at night sometime, but I still think this will be my favourite moment. I can feel a small stream of tears running down my cheeks, as I turn towards the girl who brought me here.

"Thank you Alicia, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Or so I thought. Until the sun was hidden behind Alicia's back, casting it's radiant shine on her body. Her golden blonde hair fluttering and shimmering in the wind and sun, and her whole figure lights up like a halo. For the second time today I have my breath taken away, and I think for a few seconds I actually did stop breathing.

I can tell Alicia wants to wipe away my tears, but sadly we're on each our side of the table, so I give her the brightest smile I can to tell her I'm okay. I'm more than okay. Until this morning I didn't know a place like this existed. I'm glad I decided to do this, dating Alicia. I think she's going to keep forcing me out of my comfort zone, and I hope she will, if that means I get to experience things like this.

All things must come to an end, and so did our ride. I noticed I hadn't even touched anything in front of me, while Alicia has apparently been sipping tea and eating her share of the cookies. I was just so mesmerized by everything, the new experience, the view, her, my girlfriend.

This has probably been the best day ever.

"Oh my little Eleanor, you don't think it's over just yet, do you?"

Huh? 

30