HIATUS- Cuz I’mma be out in the middle of nowhere.
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whelp, thanks to ya'll 8 or so wonderful readers I've been updating this about once a week, maybe more. So, yeah thanks. right now though, as you've prolly guessed from the title, I'm sadly having to go on hiatus for the last summer of my high school career due to a prior engagement. I have the opportunity to help a family friend on their farm, which is located far from where I live at the moment. Which I am pretty grateful for, but that means I won't have much time to write while I'm there (unless I use my phone, but that's difficult). Anyways, sorry to leave ya'll on a cliffhanger like that, but like I said: I gotta do what I gotta do. I will be back in August though (Yay. School.) but YAY! more writing. Also, if you stumbled upon this by chance feel free to leave a review, whether this story is good, bad, or just plain ugly so far I want to know, Thanks!

Since I won't be back for a while and you're probably bored with my rambling, here's a little snippet from when Taras and Minerva had been around each other for a year, and were still young kids.

******

"But I do not want to!" the little girl screamed, orange light escaping from her body.

"Ehh, but you have to, " Felton sighed, scratching his head.

They were standing in a small clearing amidst a forest of birch trees, waving in the afternoon breeze. Next to the clearing was a small pool, and behind it lay a cave leading into darkness. 

"Why can I not go with big brother1 Surely you can use your imagination to translate that last bit into Japanese.....?!"

"You have to stay here, you aren't strong enough yet, and remember who was the one slacking off in training the other day? Hmmm?"

"I'm strong! I could have kept those rocks! But I did not want to!"

"What if you 'don't want to' in the nest of fluffels2Think small, fluffy, white floaty creatures....with A LOT of teeth.....nasty little buggers...? You will just be dead weight then."

"I won't be that way with big brother!"

"Ah, No. That's my final answer." Felton shut the conversation down. 

The ten year-old Minerva sat on the ground, bringing her small face to a pout. She glared at Felton as if he had killed her pet, then told her to bury it herself.

"Don't worry. You should put more faith in Taras... I trained him myself after all!" he said, grinning stupidly.

"Never mind, I'm going to see him!" the little girl sprang up from her spot.

"No, you're gonna stay right here young lady!" Felton stepped out in front of her, blocking the way to the cave.

"Lalala! I'm not listening!"  More orange light enveloped her body, as she screamed, taking hold of Felton's leg with both hands.

"Huh?" Felton was suddenly upside-down in the air, without a clue as to how he got there. He landed in the pool face first, eventually crawling out onto the grass, gasping for air. Minerva stood shock-still where Felton had been moment earlier, eyes wide with surprise, until they suddenly clouded over. She wailed, snot and tears running down her face as if from a busted dam. 

"I've been gone for only a little bit, what happened?" a confused voice started from behind Felton. 

"Go calm her down, I can't deal with this right now." Felton wiped his hand across his face, trying to keep the water from dripping into his eyes. "Why do I, of all people have to get saddled with her." He muttered under his breath as he watched Taras run to where Minerva stood.

"Hey, what happened?" the twelve year-old Taras asked Minerva, who was still crying.

"I..I..I.. almost killed him! I didn't mean to, I promise! I was worried you weren't gonna come back! I...I.. wanted to see you! Please don't hate me!" she said, sniffling.

"Heh...it's okay, it would probably take a lot more than that to kill Felton, you know. And look, " he said, holding up a sack filled to the brim with unmoving, white shapes. "I took them out! So you don't have to worry. In fact, I bet Felton could take on a million-billion times more of these, he's super strong!"

"He's that much stronger?"

"Yep!" Taras nodded.

Minerva giggled, then ran up to Taras, hugging him hard.

"Love you, brother!"

"I know. Um, hey Minerva, you're squeezing a little too much." He gasped.

"Ahh! Older brother! Hey what's wrong! Brother!?"

Announcement
See you in August!!! EDIT: IM BACK, but the new chapter is taking a sec
0