Chapter 23— Infamous Swordsman
6 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 23— Infamous Swordsman>

"It's fine, you didn't have to answer." After sensing the mood becoming heavier, Lou Ken changed the topic to the thing he was eager to know; "Then, may I know how you defeated floor 2? No, maybe it's much better to mention it as an escape." Lou Ken showed off his white teeth, as his eyes stared at the youth with full of mockery.

"Ohh~ that~, you should have told me beforehand officer~~"

"So, what did you do to escape from floor 2?" Lou Ken took out a pen and notepad from his bag before proceeding to continue, "Did you found a special item there?"

Hu-eh? Confusion soon surfaced on Cayle's face. What the hell did he mean by escape and special item. His brain couldn't completely process everything, and he wasn't able to completely follow up with what he was saying.

Probably sensing the confusion in his face, Lou Ken repeated his question while fully concentrated on Cayle's motionless lip; "How did you escape the floor 2?"

"Escape? I massacred them, though…"

Massacre? What the hell is this barbaric speech, this ol' b*stard speaking. After calming his head down a little, Lou Ken asked him another question; "Are you lying to me or not?" Lou Ken snorted in mockery, before smiling at him, "Just give it out already. I'm willing to pay even a huge sum, just for the sake of skipping the floor 2."

"You see… The situation of the country's kind of complicated right now. Because of the undefeated floor 2, no one was able to rise ranks up until now, so I was willing to pay a huge sum."

Huh?! Undefeated? Aren't Orc's in the lowest category of the lowest, due to their low intelligence.

Perhaps, I'm hearing things. Cayle recalled that he haven't taken any naps yet, after all, after he came out of the dungeon, he was immediately interrogated.

"Like I told you, I massacred them head-on."

—Pftttt!

Lou Ken snorted away, before calming his laughter down. What a weird person, and also rude fellow. He didn't even mind letting his surroundings see his arrogant mocking manners. Didn't his mother teach him some manners? Now that he thought about it, handsome peeps get treated much better even in his previous world. Since the man in front of him has such a handsome figure, probably, he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth.

Tsk... Clicking his tongue, Cayle spoke out the truth once more; "I really did massacre them, though."

"Yea, yea, you did." Lou Ken couldn't hold his laughter anymore and chuckled so grandly. If only he wasn't a country officer, Cayle would have dug deep his fist into that handsome face that he had.

If you ain't gonna believe me, then why are you asking in the very first place! The smug on Lou Ken irritated him so much, that he felt like wanting to torture him non-stop. If only Lou Ken was an Orc he would have gave him a really f*cking tragi death!

"Anyway, what I wanted is truth, so please stop making jokes." wiping out the tears nearly falling at the end of his eyes, his domineering figure soon came back.

What the hell, are you possibly a two faces buddha? He changed attitude so fast, that God itself might be wondering why he made him. If not for his good looks, he'll probably be hated his whole life due to his attitude. Damn, handsome peeps are always treated nice! Cayle swore to God of Death, that if a handsome man issued a challenge of battle one day, he'll immediately accept it, and make that f*cker life a living hell!

Sighh…

"Like what I f*cking told you, all that I've said was all truth without any lies spoken!"

"Hey, watch your mouth.." The motionless eyes of Lou Ken soon gleamed a deadly hue, even in the past, he hated someone who uses curse words. And currently, the man in front of him was also doing it, what's more in an arrogant attitude.

He didn't even notice that he was the one who's acting arrogantly like real sh*t.

"...."

"Now, while I'm still being nice, just speak out the truth already." As soon he spoke out threatening words, his eyes glared at the youth with sinister looks. He didn't even know that the youth wasn't even shaken by it.

From his aura alone, Cayle could tell how strong he was. Probably, an ordinary Orc was much stronger than him, in Cayle's measurement. What a wimpy creature trying to threaten a lion. Does he have a death wish?

Suddenly, his heart all of the sudden ached in coldness. Even though he didn't know the reason, when Lou Ken glared at him with a bladder of gazes mixed with killing intent, his heart sunken deep in irritation. Perhaps because of his good looks, that he's feeling that, anyway, it was really a weird feeling.

If not really for the fact that the ol' b*stard was a high-ranking officer, he would have murdered him on the spot. In the first place, how the f*ck did he became a high ranking with that attitude of his. If guys like that could become a high ranking in a society like that, then the world must really about to come to meet its demise.

Cayle wiped away the moistening figure at the end of his eyes, for some reason, he even started pitying the civilians living in this country. And also, prayed that they won't bump in this arrogant figure. I mean, he doesn't look like someone who still had his sanity, being healthy.

As he was thinking deeply about what kind of answer, he should give the tough b*stard, the door to their room suddenly slammed open, and soon, a man in his thirties wearing pair of dark clothes walked in. It was none other than Leon.

Cayle frowned his brows ever so slightly, he was already having a hard time with the ol' b*stard Lou Ken, and now a new challenger was already approaching his side. What a cursed life he had.

2