Chapter 32.1— Artifacts-02
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 32.1— Artifacts-02>

 Clank, the sounds of metal colliding to each other rang loud, and soon, the metal door restricting Cayle from going out the prison-like room, opened wide.

 

Hell, even after finally being able to escape the hella place, the first thing to welcome him was an empty spacious, and the ancient ceiling that looks like built from the ancient times.

 

Cayle scanned his surroundings in attempt of finding the guards who gave him the key, but in the end, failed to do so. It seemed like they already left him for good. Was it supposedly a good thing? No. After all, he currently had no idea where to go…

 

When he looked around, there’s a lot of passages from everywhere, like, the place was a really vast one. Just what is this place then? The dim*trescu castle? It was hella big, that he was starting to feel drowsy, just by gazing his eyes, deep the unending passages.

 

For now, I should search for the exit. If he couldn’t find the guards, Cayle decided that he’ll definitely find the exit by himself. Why the hell let them out in the first place, if they’re not even gonna tell him where’s the exit? Are they somewhat dumb? 

 

He didn’t even know in the first place why they helped him, so Cayle could only complain deep in his train of thoughts. This place that they called ruins was a really vast one, when Cayle straightly expanded his gaze to see the end of the unending hallway, his eyes stretch out, but the end of the hallway was still nowhere to be seen.

 

What am I supposed to now though? The question is, should he just wait for the guards to return in order to not get lost, or start wandering around, taking a few strolls?

 

Well, since I’m out, might as well look around for a bit. Although he refused the decision of going out, he didn’t want to get bored into just sitting around the corner. Also, it was because the memory of his family looking down on him continued to popped out in his trains of thoughts, so he kind of, wanted to distract himself a little.

 

After a while of standing still on the same position, he soon decided to started walking forward, his destination unknown. He hasn’t even finished deciding yet, but it seemed like, he wanted to walk forward since his legs were seemingly dragging him elsewhere unbeknownst to him, but knew the future what’s to come.

 

Well, he’ll achieve nothing from standing still, so it was better than doing nothing.

 

… But really, now that I took a careful look all around the place, it really was a freaking vast one. The doors leading elsewhere were double the size of an average human male. And all of the door, and the background walls were decorated like it was a palace he used to see in some games he played before.

 

Yeah, it was totally vast. If he were to compare it to the palace he used to see in magazines regarding the Britain Country back to earth, it seemed like this one much larger than it. Now that he thought about it, why he didn’t noticed that it was vast when he first came here. As far as he can remember, he was sulking over earlier, and forgot the other details, as to what the outer interior looks like.

 

… Why am I so dumb. They dragged him inside in a place he thought was a prison, but he didn’t even took a careful look to the place he was walking to.

 

If there were b*stards dumber than him, who else would they be? Unless it was mr.bien from the cartoons he used to watch, he wouldn’t thought of anyone else who could be dumber than he is.

 

Wait, aren’t I been dense and dumb since I was young… In the past, an event surfaced in their school, and the school told them that their families need to attend and bring food with them. However, since he was concentrated on how excited he was about the incoming event, he forgot to mention it in front of his family, resulting in him, the only one being left with himself in the event, with nothing to eat. In his giant pocket, not a single coin could be found.

 

The familiar sensation flowed over his heart, as cold daggers stabbed deep within his very heart. Ack… What a painful memory that was. It was more tragic than a king’s death from the drama he used to watch. If there were stories much more dramatic than his, then he would surely beat their face into a dead pulp and would spit straight to their face, telling them they’re selfish f*ckers. For him, his story is the most tragic of all things. After all, his first crush never loved him back. His contract from the company he’s been working over for quite a years got terminated. And his family always look down on him, as if they weren’t looking at a human, instead a bug.

There were also times where the image of his younger sister floated up inside his mind. His younger sister used to be someone who’ll wait for his return every single dang time when he was still on elementary, however, after years passed, and she soon grew up into a successful adult, she doesn’t even look at him anymore, nor call him brother. Instead would only get cold glares, whenever she did look at him. Her eyes were so scary that Cayle could feel the coldness crawling over his skin. If only his younger sister would call him “brother” once again, he wouldn’t wish for anything anymore except being loved back by his first crush, and would willingly take his own life….

 

Haahhhh…. How did my life became this miserable… There were clouds of anxiety and sadness cloaked up deep his heart. But the battle he had experienced from countless life and death situations managed to fill the lacking sides, and get to help him have some little confidence in life.

1